Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges (32286 Views)

BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** / BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE / TELL US YOUR BUDGET 4 YOUR DREAMZ CAR(S) AND LETS GET IT 4 YOU FROM COTONUO... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 8:06am On Dec 09, 2014
I help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonuo? What is your choice of car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

* Call or drop a comment here or Email me now to enquirer for your dream car.

* I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all original document

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car

* You will pay me my agent fees immediately I hand over your car to you.

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigeria Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. Contact me for more details

Call me on 09097433433 or email: princefred24@gmail.com

Thanks for your time,hope to hear from you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 3:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
I help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonuo? What is your choice of car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

* I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all original document

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigeria Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. Contact me for more details

Thanks for your time,hope to hear from you

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 7:26am On Dec 10, 2014

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 10:22am On Dec 10, 2014

Thanks for your time,hope to hear from you grin grin grin
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2014

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by Nasamy(m): 11:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
Good morning

Please whats the cost price for the following;

1. Lexus GS 300 (2000 Model)
2. Lexus GS 300 (1999 Model)
3. Toyota Camry 2001.

Please it has to be clean and with moderate mileage, i see myself coming to Cotonou soon.

thanks
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 6:15am On Dec 11, 2014
@Nasamy

Lexus GS 300 2000: 1m

Lexus GS 300 1999: 850k

Toyota Camry 2001: 1m

this price also include with the original duty
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 7:32am On Dec 11, 2014

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2014

Thanks for your time,hope to hear from you grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by alarm4: 11:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
How much Can you Get ? this 3 Motor listed below
Honda LX EOD
B/W
2001-20010 MODEL
least prize..........
and small RAV 4 jeep prize
and also small freelander range roover jeep prize
my Budget is B/w 700k-950k...that all i have
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 7:39am On Dec 12, 2014
@alarm4 Thanks for your post with your budget you can't get any of this cars listed,remember we have to do the cars Nigeria duty and also the Cotonou duty with that amount it can't cover it,Hope you understand,thanks once more
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 7:39am On Dec 12, 2014

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 8:40pm On Dec 12, 2014

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by alarm4: 9:43pm On Dec 12, 2014
alarm4:
How much Can you Get ? this 3 Motor listed below
Honda LX EOD
B/W
2001-20010 MODEL
least prize..........
and small RAV 4 jeep prize
and also small freelander range roover jeep prize
my Budget is B/w 700k-950k...that all i have
OK Highlight prize let here
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
alarm4:

OK Highlight prize let here

Give me the year of the cars you want...
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2014

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 6:23am On Dec 13, 2014

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2014

Thanks for your time,hope to hear from you grin grin grin
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by realy2: 1:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
Hello sir interested in lexus 2006 rx 350 and 400h. Also a 2005 porsh cayene . Please.
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2014

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2014

Thanks for your time,hope to hear from you grin grin grin grin
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 12:08am On Dec 14, 2014

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 6:00am On Dec 14, 2014

Thanks for your time,hope to hear from you grin grin grin grin
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 11:07am On Dec 14, 2014

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by Nwunuken(m): 11:43am On Dec 14, 2014
fredcarmarts:

how much vcan i get a clean 2006 honda civil and 2000 civil thro u.
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
@Nwunuken Honda Civic 2006:1.4m

Honda civic 2000: 1.1m
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
Contact me for your super clean ride with low price no hidden chargers...

Call 09097433433

Watzapp: 09097433433

Email princefred24@gmail.com

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 8:43pm On Dec 14, 2014

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by Fortune13(m): 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
How much will land the following:
Ford focus
2002 corolla
Honda baby boy
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 6:03am On Dec 15, 2014
@fortune13 Ford Focus which year model,2002 corolla make a budget of 1.3m baby boy make a budget for 950k
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 6:03am On Dec 15, 2014

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 9:41am On Dec 16, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Water Dripping From Car Exhaust- A Good Or Bad Sign? / SOLD: DISTRESS SALE: Foreign Used 2007 Toyota AVALON @ 2.650m / Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.