Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Vote GEJ For His Airport Transformation - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote GEJ For His Airport Transformation - Cramjones (1120 Views)

I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics / MMA: GEJ 419 Airport Transformation. Ugly Pics. / Airport Transformation Scam As Nigerian Airports Voted Amongst Worst In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote GEJ For His Airport Transformation - Cramjones by Nobody: 3:32am On Nov 07, 2014
This was what i saw yesterday when landing in Jos Airport. I took this picture personally. Well done Mr. President! Great job!

-CramJones

4 Likes

Re: Vote GEJ For His Airport Transformation - Cramjones by KriTic24A: 3:34am On Nov 07, 2014
Wey the pix nah?

After sometime off, i got the picture eventually.

What a beautiful pix? sad sad
Re: Vote GEJ For His Airport Transformation - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:11am On Nov 07, 2014
Since Hell rufai's madness started again, this Crimejones of a guy has resurfaced. What a suspicious coincidence undecided

2 Likes

Re: Vote GEJ For His Airport Transformation - Cramjones by LFJ: 4:24am On Nov 07, 2014
Mr Jonathan, pls continue this good job.
Re: Vote GEJ For His Airport Transformation - Cramjones by OAUTemitayo: 4:29am On Nov 07, 2014
can those dindinrins above me address the issue

3 Likes

Re: Vote GEJ For His Airport Transformation - Cramjones by dunkem21(m): 4:39am On Nov 07, 2014
Propaganda.
Re: Vote GEJ For His Airport Transformation - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:40am On Nov 07, 2014
That should be a temporary structure while the main terminal is remodelled
Re: Vote GEJ For His Airport Transformation - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:48am On Nov 07, 2014
Well done GEJ! Well done! Here is the world class Ibadan Airport GEJ left for us!

-CramJones

3 Likes

Re: Vote GEJ For His Airport Transformation - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:59am On Nov 07, 2014
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Vote GEJ For His Airport Transformation - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:00am On Nov 07, 2014
kITATITA:
That should be a temporary structure while the main terminal is remodelled
even the least of the temporary structures shouldn't look like these. Haba!!

2 Likes

Re: Vote GEJ For His Airport Transformation - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:05am On Nov 07, 2014
berem:

Berem, please be objective. I respect your opinion a lot. Sometimes tarpaulins are used to provide shelter during remodelling. It all depends on the duration of work on the permanent sight.

4 Likes

Re: Vote GEJ For His Airport Transformation - Cramjones by kaybills(m): 5:10am On Nov 07, 2014
The OP is always way too sarcastic.His sarcasm won't work. I know what u're trying to do....u think its politics but u r wrong. Leave GEJ alone. You r just too cynical....people like you began frustrating him from day one he was sworn into power and now u complain. Am sure u r suprised GEJ hasn't got a heart attack yet despite all ur nefarious tactics of frustrating him. Keep on pushing this country to brink of dIviion and chaos with ur sarcasm and cynicism....God knows his Children,and will protect them.

5 Likes

Re: Vote GEJ For His Airport Transformation - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:11am On Nov 07, 2014
kITATITA:

Berem, please be objective. I respect your opinion a lot. Sometimes tarpaulins are used to provide shelter during remodelling. It all depends on the duration of work on the permanent sight.

Objective? How else do you want her to be objective? Have you ever seen such a lousy makeshift even in developing countries? Why give excuses for monumental failures? Should I pray that your life becomes the way GEJ has made our airports? Even the refurbished airports are not even as good as bus stations! We should reject failures and haramites come 2015!

-CramJones
Re: Vote GEJ For His Airport Transformation - Cramjones by dunkem21(m): 5:11am On Nov 07, 2014
You landed in jos airport and you already have another picture of the Ibadan airport.

That's why people call you, a troll.

7 Likes

Re: Vote GEJ For His Airport Transformation - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:13am On Nov 07, 2014
kITATITA:

and the other unplastered and uncompleted temporary structure in Jos nko? That one is a terrible eyesore. Is Jos airport being remodelled too? The aviation ministry can do better abeg!

"goes back to bed"

1 Like

Re: Vote GEJ For His Airport Transformation - Cramjones by dunkem21(m): 5:16am On Nov 07, 2014
cramjones:

Objective? How else do you want her to be objective? Have you ever seen such a lousy makeshift even in developing countries? Why give excuses for monumental failures? Should I pray that your life becomes the way GEJ has made our airports? Even the refurbished airports are not even as good as bus stations! We should reject failures and haramites come 2015!

-CramJones

Please pray that my life becomes the way GEJ has transformed our aviation industry.

Amen in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Vote GEJ For His Airport Transformation - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 07, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones

I travel international and I know how those airports are. But you should recognize the purpose of the temporary structures and their status. You posted it as if that's how our airports are. I'd rather throw away my voter's card that vote for this president. My reason is that the government hasn't performed well and is not giving us hope of improvement. I'm not an APC supporter. Even when you disagree about government policies, don't be deceitful about it.
Re: Vote GEJ For His Airport Transformation - Cramjones by 2cato: 5:41am On Nov 07, 2014
Cramjones have you collected ur monthly stipend for telling lies against gej?
Cramjones on the brink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote GEJ For His Airport Transformation - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:46am On Nov 07, 2014
berem:

Mumu, undecided

Your sewing machine spoil?

Make i buy one for u grin

2 Likes

Re: Vote GEJ For His Airport Transformation - Cramjones by KingTom(m): 5:59am On Nov 07, 2014
Of course the GEJites would never agree! They are seeing mama put buildings and calling them terminals The President was potrayed as an innocent lamb without shoes in 2011, but now he is a WOLF wearing Prada shoes. Even his own brother Barcanista has seen the error of his ways. Each time I buy fuel for N97 I feel like crying. Only an inhumane beast would wake Nigerians up and present a new year gift of fuel price hike! When the masses reacted, The Otuoke ape deployed the silly imbecillic men of N20 to beat and maim innocent people! I Thomas regret the day I voted that Cow into office, what is worse is that now even some of my fellow Yoruba brothers have been blinded by this folly, calling a revolutionary leader like Fashola an APC dog, goat, cow etc. Why? A man whose first response to ebola was technically brilliant, instead of going on air to foolishly call the sick victim "crazy". The President is A man who sits back and dines with his rotund wife, while in far away America Alicia Keys camaigns for the Chibok girls release? May God save Nigeria!
Re: Vote GEJ For His Airport Transformation - Cramjones by egbaguy: 6:17am On Nov 07, 2014
Cramjones.......u can lie oooooo. U were nt in jos yesterday!!!!! This picture was on twitter yesternyt!!!!!!! The airport is an eyesore but u being in jos nah big lie!!!!!! U posted d same picture frm d same angle as dat on twitter.

2 Likes

Re: Vote GEJ For His Airport Transformation - Cramjones by omenka(m): 6:23am On Nov 07, 2014
Looks like a pigsty. cheesy
Re: Vote GEJ For His Airport Transformation - Cramjones by lekkie073(m): 6:23am On Nov 07, 2014
egbaguy:
Cramjones.......u can lie oooooo. U were nt in jos yesterday!!!!! This picture was on twitter yesternyt!!!!!!! The airport is an eyesore but u being in jos nah big lie!!!!!! U posted d same picture frm d same angle as dat on twitter.
what do u expect from a propagandist
Re: Vote GEJ For His Airport Transformation - Cramjones by bayulll01(m): 7:33am On Nov 07, 2014
kaybills:
The OP is always way too sarcastic.His sarcasm won't work. I know what u're trying to do....u think its politics but u r wrong. Leave GEJ alone. You r just too cynical....people like you began frustrating him from day one he was sworn into power and now u complain. Am sure u r suprised GEJ hasn't got a heart attack yet despite all ur nefarious tactics of frustrating him. Keep on pushing this country to brink of dIviion and chaos with ur sarcasm and cynicism....God knows his Children,and will protect them.
can u hear ur stupiid sound and clear,people like him frustrate him,guy why are u people so stupod to understand the post of a president is not for dummmy if he cant faces critic he shlould vacate that sit,ode oshi
Re: Vote GEJ For His Airport Transformation - Cramjones by diablos: 11:53am On Nov 08, 2014
egbaguy:

Lol! Don't u knw Cramjones is a bonafide idI0t? D f00l brags about everythin bt we all knw he's a frustrated, demented and rejected drug addict.
Re: Vote GEJ For His Airport Transformation - Cramjones by stebell(m): 12:48pm On Nov 08, 2014
CrackJones, it seems yu hav ran out of *your takes* on GEJ and his transformation policies.

Never knew yu can lie like dis.
Old pix, shame on yu.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Flags-off First Phase $1bn Azura-edo Greenfield Power Plant / South West Youths Movement For GEJ ......join The Rally To Abuja / Jonathan's IMPEACHMENT BATTLE - 130 Lawmakers Signed Impeachment Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.