Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,135 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

My Church Members Want To Murder Me- Assemblies Of God Senior Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Church Members Want To Murder Me- Assemblies Of God Senior Pastor (1377 Views)

Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent / Assemblies Of God Church Drags Factional Group To EFCC Over Embezzlement / My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Church Members Want To Murder Me- Assemblies Of God Senior Pastor by jesusjewel1(f): 9:04am On Nov 07, 2014
This case is very strong! The General
Superintendent of the Assemblies of God
Church, Rev. Paul Emeka, has petitioned the
IGP, Suleiman Abba, over the alleged threats
on his life by the Rev. Chidi Okoroafor’s
faction.
A meeting of the church’s general council at its
Evangel Camp, Okpoko in Ebonyi State, ended
with Okoroafor announced as new general
superintendent in place of Emeka, who was
excommunicated and removed as the spiritual
leader, with his pastoral certificate withdrawn.
However, Emeka, who is still in office at the
church’s national headquarters in Enugu, on
Wednesday said the Ebonyi general council
meeting was illegal, and as such, its resolutions
are null and void.
Reverend Emeka said, “They had sworn that
they would do whatever they could to eject
me, including a possible elimination of my life.
Addressing journalists alongside some
executive council members at the church’s
headquarters in Enugu, Rev. Emeka explained
that there was no provision for
excommunication and withdrawal of pastoral
certificate in the laws and traditions of the
Assemblies of God Church.
Stressing he remained the authentic general
superintendent of the church, Emeka reversed
the resolutions reached by the Okoroafor
faction at the Ebonyi general council, including
the suspension of some ministers of the
church.
“I have already petitioned the IG on threat to
my life by Chidi Okoroafor, Barrister Abuka,
Prince Emeaba, G. O. Chukwu and the people
they represent.
“It is very unfortunate that we had had the
legitimate 35th General Council Meeting from
October 23-24 at the National Headquarters of
the Church in Enugu, but a faction of the
church led by Rev. Dr. Chidi Okoroafor went
ahead to conduct another one in Okpoto from
October 28-31.
“That duplication that occurred in Okpoto was
illegal and flouted the constitution of the
church and also the order of the court which
ordered all of us to maintain status quo ante
bellum.
“While I was re-elected during the legitimate
council meeting in Enugu, that illegal
duplication produced Rev. Chidi Okoroafor,”
he insisted.

Re: My Church Members Want To Murder Me- Assemblies Of God Senior Pastor by Vicaboy(m): 9:12am On Nov 07, 2014
What a shame
Re: My Church Members Want To Murder Me- Assemblies Of God Senior Pastor by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 07, 2014
Sons fo lucifer..money,money,money...charms and guns will soon surface..
Re: My Church Members Want To Murder Me- Assemblies Of God Senior Pastor by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 07, 2014
I don't know what this world is turning to, fake pastors here and there, some of them even turn churches to bank. if possible for each day to be called Sunday, cause Sunday has turned to there source of income. the best business to do in Nigeria nowadays is to establish a church. God is watching has most people use to say.
Re: My Church Members Want To Murder Me- Assemblies Of God Senior Pastor by Infomizer(m): 9:58am On Nov 07, 2014
Yeye dey smell. Over to you Love...smiley wink
Re: My Church Members Want To Murder Me- Assemblies Of God Senior Pastor by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 07, 2014
samflexx:
Sons fo lucifer..money,money,money...charms and guns will soon surface..
Please, the sons of lucifer do not engage in such. Only Chrestards do this. Don't bring Satan into this. Fuking slowpoke.
Re: My Church Members Want To Murder Me- Assemblies Of God Senior Pastor by 2cato: 12:35pm On Nov 07, 2014
Can should step in to avoid insult from satanist.
Re: My Church Members Want To Murder Me- Assemblies Of God Senior Pastor by Ifeoluuwa: 4:23am On Nov 08, 2014
@Infomizer, woris it angry Please ooo, I was born in Canada so I dont know any church like Assemblies of God Church cheesy grin cool tongue
Re: My Church Members Want To Murder Me- Assemblies Of God Senior Pastor by Weah96: 5:19am On Nov 08, 2014
wilsondave:
. the best business to do in Nigeria nowadays is to establish a church.

In the US too. Churches are booming here, tax free.
Re: My Church Members Want To Murder Me- Assemblies Of God Senior Pastor by Infomizer(m): 10:48pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ifeoluuwa:
@Infomizer, woris it angry Please ooo, I was born in Canada so I dont know any church like Assemblies of God Church cheesy grin cool tongue

I'm quoting you for the record. :p

1 Like

Re: My Church Members Want To Murder Me- Assemblies Of God Senior Pastor by Ifeoluuwa: 4:42am On Nov 09, 2014
Infomizer:

I'm quoting you for the record. :p
Alakoba!!! angry angry angry tongue embarassed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Divine Perfection / VIDEO: Did TB Joshua Predict Buhari's Victory 5 Years Ago??? / Photos: Masjid al-Haram mosque In Saudi Arabia collapsed, 87 People Died.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.