Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Enterprise Bank Direct Sales - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Enterprise Bank Direct Sales (1149 Views)

Diamond Bank Direct Sales Job (information Needed Please) / Access Bank Direct Sales Agent / Enterprise Bank Is Calling For Cvs Of Fresh Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enterprise Bank Direct Sales by p4pako: 11:41am On Nov 07, 2014
Hello house,
I will appreciate any information on Enterprise Bank direct Sales job. My sister just got an offer and would like to know if it is worth it. Pls any information will be apprciated.
Re: Enterprise Bank Direct Sales by p4pako: 12:17pm On Nov 07, 2014
Pls, somebody say something. We already 43 views and no comment, haba!
Re: Enterprise Bank Direct Sales by Omotolashy: 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
Can u tell us hw did she applied for d dsa? Perhap, ppl interested may also try dere luck. Thks
Re: Enterprise Bank Direct Sales by santanovva(m): 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2014
A Direct Sales Agent (called DSR) in Enterprise Bank involves you going around, opening savings/current accounts for customers. In some cases (i dont know if its a bank-wide instruction) you are also required to give credits (loans) and for this, you get about 25k a month. However, there is a bonus which you get depending on the volume of deposits you bring in...To me, the job is Stress personified
Re: Enterprise Bank Direct Sales by kowema(f): 12:56pm On Nov 07, 2014
Anything DSA neans marketing n its the very core n difficult trek under the sun aspect of marketing.....This is wat she shud consider if she shud take d job.
1..[b][/b]Long term promises:...Considering that A DSA pay is not so bouyant and its 98% contract basis, she shud consider weda there is any promise of full staffing and salary upgrade over a period of time... I work in one of Naijas top 4 Banks as a DSA, now we wud be staffed after a year based on our performance, Considering this I will wanna stay on my job..
2:Is The Bank a marketable and publicly accepted bank:...this factor if considered wud go a long way to determine the amount of " Abeg" she would be telling prospective customers before they open an account e.g, A DSA with any of Top four known banks need not say plenty "Abeg" before they open or reactivate their account.
3: Lastly,: Is it the first Job she is having as a graduate ?, if yes she can manage it to kick start her career n if no pls tell ur sister to remain wia she is n not bother herself.......Especially considering the bank involved...I don try
Re: Enterprise Bank Direct Sales by p4pako: 12:58pm On Nov 07, 2014
Don't know but I will ask her in a minute
Re: Enterprise Bank Direct Sales by Omotolashy: 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2014
Okay...Thks. Currently Enterprise Bank is inviting candidates to apply for its 2014 Graduate Employment Scheme (EGES). So, I just want to confirm if the program is for DSA...
Re: Enterprise Bank Direct Sales by p4pako: 2:07pm On Nov 07, 2014
@kowema, thank you very much, your contribution is helpful. I will let her know these, whatever decision she takes is up to her.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Graduates Are Mentally Abused By Employers / Immediate Employment / VACANCIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.