Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,172 members, 7,953,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:26 PM

Situation Reports Of PVC Distributions/ Registrations In Your Area/ State! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Situation Reports Of PVC Distributions/ Registrations In Your Area/ State! (454 Views)

Stella Oduah Debunks Reports Of Supreme Court Sacking - Channels Television / INEC Releases Statistics Of PVC Collected In All 36 States And FCT / Percentage Of PVC Collection By States In Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Situation Reports Of PVC Distributions/ Registrations In Your Area/ State! by Ask4bigneyo(m): 1:24pm On Nov 07, 2014
Here in Abeokuta Ogun State, ward 11 to be precise, there is no traces of PVC collection. Old men, women and ladies are now at the polling centre(s) waiting for representatives frm INEC. The new development now is the writing down of names accordingly to avoid shunting if the INEC officials eventually show up.
Have been to ward 12, 13 and some near by polling units and there is no traces of collection as well.
Lets keep ourselves updated..
Re: Situation Reports Of PVC Distributions/ Registrations In Your Area/ State! by jaymichael(m): 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
Nothing Nothing for my side too. I had to leave work, Take bike from tincan to my polling unit where I registered. Alas no PVC distributors. what is jona and INEC playing? Am going to AILG secretariat to ask wetin happen?
Re: Situation Reports Of PVC Distributions/ Registrations In Your Area/ State! by Ask4bigneyo(m): 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
MODs, pls do the needful...

(1) (Reply)

News:jonathan Bows To Pressure, Offers Tickets To 2 Senators From Each State / The Botched Ceasefire / INEC Extends CVR Exercise By Two Days In Six States Except Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.