Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,390 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:22 AM

Don Jazzy Set To Run For President In 2015? (see This) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Don Jazzy Set To Run For President In 2015? (see This) (585 Views)

"Hilary Cliton Has Inspire Me To Run For President" - Dame Patience Jonathan / Dr Ben Carson Running For President Of USA 2016 / Errands You'd Like Someone Else To Run For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Set To Run For President In 2015? (see This) by holatin(m): 10:22am On Nov 27, 2014
Charles Enebeli Aka. Don Jazzy is one of the most
respected and successful men in the Nigerian
music industry turns 31 today November 26,
2014. Don Jazzy has achieved a lot since his
debut in the music industry. In 2004, he co-
founded Mo’hits Records along with former
business partner D’banj and then went on to
build Mavin Records into the huge music empire
it is today.
Don Baba J as he is fondly called recently
performed at the United Nations headquarters in
NYC where he sang along other foreign celebrities
for the UNICEF Imagine Campaign. Don Jazzy
posted a funny photo on his Instagram page
indicating that he’s running for president in 2015
and attached this message. “Morning my fellow
Nigerians. As God has added one more year to
my life. I am grateful to him for his endless
blessings. In other news, Oya vote for me for
President 2015. #SMD” Happy Birthday to the Don
Dorobucci!
Re: Don Jazzy Set To Run For President In 2015? (see This) by plumule(m): 10:28am On Nov 27, 2014
the down fall of a man is not d end of his life, but surely ur fall mighty be ur end
Re: Don Jazzy Set To Run For President In 2015? (see This) by holatin(m): 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
plumule:
the down fall of a man is not d end of his life, but surely ur fall mighty be ur end
pls did you read at all

(1) (Reply)

Facts I Bet You Never Knew About Africa / Girls Who Escaped Boko Haram Flourish At American-run School / Buhari Refuses To Jump The Queue at The Nnamdi Azikwe international Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.