Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) (89178 Views)

The Hidden Kingdom Of Satan Disguised As Freemasonry And Zionism. / Identifying The Roots Of Treachery. Pass Laws Forbidding Freemasonry In Africa. / The Arab World Wants Nigeria Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 07, 2014
http://www.nigeriafreemasons.com/2010/05/whos-who-of-freemasonry-in-nigeria/

1.Olorogun Moses Taiga, Chairman, EXECON group of company and retired managing director, Philips Oil. Installed District Grand Master for Nigeria (English Constitution, E.C.) October 31, 2008.
2.Prince Adediji Adedoyin, Lawyer, immediate past District Grand Master for Nigeria, E.C. Handed the baton over to Taiga.
3.Hon. Alabo T.O. Graham- Douglas, Former minister. He is the current Provincial Grand Master of Irish Constitution, I.C
4.Chief Chukka Ifejika, Retired banker and chief executive officer of Printhall Limited. He is the current Provincial Grand Secretary, I.C
5.Dr. Adonye Anye Ibiama, Current DGM, Scottish Constitution, S.C. He Fine country VI of Grand Bony was installed since February this year (2008)
6.Dr. Ishola Musawire Abudu, Orthopaedic surgeon. First Muslim DGM (2003-2008). He handed over to Ibiama

7.Sir. (Justice) Adeymo Alakija, First Nigerian to hold the position of DGM in EC and SC simultaneously.http://2.bp..com/_9SoSqLlemNc/R6TcmCAbYJI/AAAAAAAAAJQ/jKkafpE_zpU/s320/duke.jpg
8.Sir (Justice) Louis N. Mbanefo, Former Deputy DGM, OSM chancellor of the Niger Anglican Diocese. Justice of the International Court of Justice, The Hague
9.Justice Emmanuel Araka, Former Provincial Deputy District Grand Master, PDDGM, SC.
10.Rt. Rev. L.G. Vinning, Archbishop of Lagos and Anglican Dioceses of West Africa. He was the District Grand Chaplain of both English and Irish Constitutions simultaneously
11.Rt. Rev. Adelakun Williamson, Archbishop of Lagos and West Africa was past Howells Master of Lodge Scotia No. 1166 SC in 1950 and past District Chaplin of SC
12.Rt. Rev. Adolphus Williams, Archbishop of Lagos and West Africa was Howells installed worshipful Master of Lagos Lodge No. 1171 in 1912
13.Chief Adeyemi Lawson, Lawyer and industrialist, later, leader of the Grail Message Movement
14.Chief (Dr.) G.C. Mbanugo, Past permanent Secretary in Eastern Nigerian and past :PDDGM (1965)
15.Akunne Tom Mbanefo, District Officer
16.Chief Olu Holloway, Public Relations guru of Railway fame. Served as DGM from 1991-1997
17.Chief Meppi Alfred Ivon-Jarret, Turned 92 years old October 2008
18.Otunba Theophilius O.S. Benson, First Republic Minister of Information
19.Justice Adewale Thompson, Former DGM, (SC)1983-1988

20.Oba Okunade Sijuade, Ooni of Ife
21.Donald Duke,the Governor of Cross River State, Nigeria from 29 May 1999 to 29 May 2000
22.Oba Solomon Akenzua II, Oba of Benin
23.Oba Akenzua II, Late Oba of Benin
24.Igwe Alfred Nnameka AchebeObi of Onitsha
25.Oba Okunade Sikiru Adetona Awujale of Ijebu
26.Oba Adesoji Aderemi, Late Ooni of Ife
27.Oba Awolesi, Akarigbo of Remo
28.Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu(OUK),former governor of Abia State
29.Oba Oladepo Ademola II, Oba of Egbaland
30.Omonoba Nedo Eweka I, Late Oba of Benin
31.Ogbuefi Alex Nwokedi, Public Relations guru and now a traditional ruler
32.Cheif Adewumi Rowland, Renowned engineer/consultant in Nigeria
33.Justice F.O.M Atake, DGM (SC) 1993-1998
34.Sir. Adeyemo Alakija, DGM (SC) 1952
35.Hon. N.A.B. Thomas, DGM (SC) 1953-1963
36.Olusegun Obasanjo, Nigeria past leader
37.Hon. H.B. Philips, DGM (SC) 1963-1968
38.Chief Akitoye Tejuoso, DGM (SC) 1968-1973
39.Chief A.F. Odulana, DGM (SC) 1973-1978
40.Chief (Dr.) Oluyinka Olumide, DGM (SC)1978 – 1983
41.Dr. Chief Adebola Bailey, DGM (SC) 1988-1993
42.Dr. (Engr.) A.A. Adejumo, DGM (SC) 1998-2003
43.Sir. Justice Udo Udoma, Late Supreme Court Justice and Chief Justice of Uganda
44.Oba Adeyinka Oyekan II, Late Oba of Lagos

In Africa, the Craft has, as its members, such eminent sons as John Kuffuor, president of Ghana, Jerry J. Rawlings, his predecessor, Omar Hadj Bongo, president of Gabon, and Paul Biya, president of Cameroon. Others are Blaise Campaore, president of Burkina Faso, Idris Deby, president of Chad, Mamadou Tanja, president of Niger, Denis Sassou Nguesso, president of Congo Brazaville, his predecessor, Pascal Lissouba and Robert Guei, a general and late head of state of Ivory Coast

In South Africa where the country’s parliament is said to be located on a Freemasonry land, Nelson Mandela, the former president is on record as a member. The record shows that he was initiated into black obedience of American Freemasonry called Prince Hall. Kofi Annan, immediate past secretary general of the United Nations, is a prominent Freemason. In Nigeria, Freemasons were in the drivers’ seats in the public and private sectors of the economy from the colonial era up to the late seventies when the Yakubu Gowon military government promulgated a decree which classified Freemasonry as one of the banned secret societies. Its members in the public services were ordered to renounce their membership or resign. Newswatch investigation has revealed that Gowon was bowing to pressures mounted on his government by Islamic leaders, the Baptist and Catholic Churches that were not comfortable with the activities of Freemasons in their fold.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by mrvitalis(m): 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
pls how can i join i now no the truth about this group ......people be saying some bad things but now pls link me up pls

3 Likes

Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by Uteghe(m): 1:31am On Nov 08, 2014
mrvitalis:
pls how can i join i now no the truth about this group ......people be saying some bad things but now pls link me up pls
...start by joining a witchcraft coven in Uromi.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 4:18am On Nov 08, 2014
How authentic is your list

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by engrfcuksmtin(m): 4:32am On Nov 08, 2014
The website...www.nigeriafremasons.com is filled with gbaguns? Are sure the information on it are authentic?
Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by greatpaulo(m): 1:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
The list is so true.

5 Likes

Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by PPAngel(f): 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
You have to be a male of Caucasian descent to be a member of the Freemasons
Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by stevecantrell: 3:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
PPAngel:

There are various 'Rites'.
All presidents of US living and dead are Freemasons, including Obama, a black man.
Your assertion is only correct for the Scottish Rite and the Knights Templar.
I stand to be corrected.

4 Likes

Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by salykely(m): 3:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
So this men just sold their lives to the devil

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by truefact: 3:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
The truth remains, yorubas the most powerful religious/spiritual people of Nigeria. ...The always top all in ocult, church, juju, perhaps Islam too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by ckmayoca: 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
angry
salykely:
So this men just sold their lives to the devil
Na u write the receipt for the sales?

12 Likes

Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by chigoizie7(m): 10:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
See better "movement" wey person suppose follow, I go de waste my time for unizk since, mtcheeew,

Abeg, who go link me?

As I don already start, make I finish am.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by Aegon(m): 10:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
stevecantrell:

There are various 'Rites'.
All presidents of US living and dead are Freemasons, including Obama, a black man.
Your assertion is only correct for the Scottish Rite and the Knights Templar.
I stand to be corrected.
The Scottish obedience exists and is very active in Nigeria. Nigerians are purely negroid.
You are corrected.

2 Likes

Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by stevecantrell: 11:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
Aegon:
The Scottish obedience exists and is very active in Nigeria. Nigerians are purely negroid.
You are corrected.

I've always suspected the bolded (lol).
I saw a Nigerian billionaire dressed in full garb of the Scottish rite recently. So yes, I've changed my assumption on that.

8 Likes

Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by millhouse: 12:30am On Jul 14, 2015
Hia
Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by StOla: 12:47am On Jul 14, 2015
PPAngel:

You have just been presented with a list of Nigerians.

Are they Caucasian?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by aventura: 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
free mason or it subsidiary ogboni

11 Likes

Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by PPAngel(f): 9:44am On Jul 22, 2015
"When the Mason learns that the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy (emphasis added)."

"I hereby promise the Great Spirit Lucifuge, Prince of Demons, that each year I will bring unto him a human soul to do with as as it may please him, and in return Lucifuge promises to bestow upon me the treasures of the earth and fulfill my every desire for the length of my natural life. If I fail to bring him each year the offering specified above, then my own soul shall be forfeit to him. Signed...{Invocant signs pact with his own blood}."

- Occultist and author Manly Palmer Hall

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by PPAngel(f): 9:45am On Jul 22, 2015
What s more absurd and more impious than to attribute the name of Lucifer to the devil, that is, to personified evil. The intellectual Lucifer is the spirit of intelligence and love; it is the paraclete [an advocate]; it is the Holy Spirit, where the physical Lucifer is the great angel of universal magnetism - Eliphas Levi

1 Like

Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by PPAngel(f): 9:46am On Jul 22, 2015
Lucifer, the Light-Bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!iv

The devil is the personification of Atheism or Idolatry. For the Initiates, this is not a Person, but a Force, created for good, but which may serve for evil. It is the instrument of Liberty or Free Will. They represent this Force, which presides over the physical generation, under the mythological and horned form of the God Pan; thence came the he-goat of the Sabbat, brother of the Ancient Serpent, and the Light-bearer or Phosphor, of which the poets have made the false Lucifer of the legend.v

The true name of Satan, the Kabalists say, is Yahweh (GOD) reversed; for Satan is not a black god, but a negation of God...the Kabala imagined Him to be a "most occult light."vi

That which we must say to a crowd is—We worship a God, but it is the God that one adores without superstition. To you, Sovereign Grand Inspectors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the Brethren of the 32nd, 31st, and 30th degrees—The Masonic Religion should be, by all of us initates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian Doctrine. If Lucifer were not God, would Adonay whose deeds prove his cruelty, perdify and hatred of man, barbarism and repulsion for science, would Adonay and his priests, calumniate him? Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also god. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two gods: darkness being necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive. Thus, the doctrine of Satanism is a heresy; and the true and pure philosophical religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay; but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of Darkness and Evil.

Albert Pike, 33-degree Freemason and author of Morals and Dogma

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by PPAngel(f): 9:46am On Jul 22, 2015
First Conjuration Addressed to Emperor Lucifer. Emperor Lucifer, Master and Prince of Rebellious Spirits, I adjure thee to leave thine abode, in whatsoever quarter of the world it may be situated and come hither to communicate with me...I command and adjure thee, Emperor Lucifer, as the representative of the mighty living God, and by the power of Emanuel, His only Son..

Arthur Edward Waite, 33-degree Freemason

1 Like

Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by gagafuc: 7:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
No one should join.
U will lose ur precious SOUL.
U will be full of REGRET for becoming a member.

13 Likes

Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by Emphany: 7:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
Op, you must be their marketer!

1 Like

Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
Pathetic! I learnt they've built their stronghold around the oil industry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by free13: 6:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by Tunami(m): 7:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
PPAngel:
Lucifer, the Light-Bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!iv

The devil is the personification of Atheism or Idolatry. For the Initiates, this is not a Person, but a Force, created for good, but which may serve for evil. It is the instrument of Liberty or Free Will. They represent this Force, which presides over the physical generation, under the mythological and horned form of the God Pan; thence came the he-goat of the Sabbat, brother of the Ancient Serpent, and the Light-bearer or Phosphor, of which the poets have made the false Lucifer of the legend.v

The true name of Satan, the Kabalists say, is Yahweh (GOD) reversed; for Satan is not a black god, but a negation of God...the Kabala imagined Him to be a "most occult light."vi

That which we must say to a crowd is—We worship a God, but it is the God that one adores without superstition. To you, Sovereign Grand Inspectors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the Brethren of the 32nd, 31st, and 30th degrees—The Masonic Religion should be, by all of us initates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian Doctrine. If Lucifer were not God, would Adonay whose deeds prove his cruelty, perdify and hatred of man, barbarism and repulsion for science, would Adonay and his priests, calumniate him? Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also god. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two gods: darkness being necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive. Thus, the doctrine of Satanism is a heresy; and the true and pure philosophical religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay; but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of Darkness and Evil.

Albert Pike, 33-degree Freemason and author of Morals and Dogma
are u a member? Because it seems you know a lot about them.

3 Likes

Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by emmanuelbrown26: 9:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
PPAngel:
"When the Mason learns that the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy (emphasis added)."

"I hereby promise the Great Spirit Lucifuge, Prince of Demons, that each year I will bring unto him a human soul to do with as as it may please him, and in return Lucifuge promises to bestow upon me the treasures of the earth and fulfill my every desire for the length of my natural life. If I fail to bring him each year the offering specified above, then my own soul shall be forfeit to him. Signed...{Invocant signs pact with his own blood}."

hey its seems u are familiar wit Mason, i will like to enquire tings from u, pls pm me ur contact either watsap or mail
Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by emmanuelbrown26: 10:52pm On May 21, 2016
PPAngel:

PPAngel how are u doing hope fine, pls i hv been pm u but no reply, bcs i wana ask u some tings, tank u
Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by stevecantrell: 11:36pm On May 21, 2016
Is Don Jazzy back from Scotland yet ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by kingofthejungle(m): 11:54am On Sep 05, 2016
nice where can I join
Re: Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) by emmaliver(m): 10:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
I laugh in swahili. Ka ora go du m na ofu

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) / Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency / IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.