Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,158 members, 7,953,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:12 PM

Re: 2015 ELECTIONS: Alhaji Tafawa-balewa DIDNOT Withdraw From Race (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: 2015 ELECTIONS: Alhaji Tafawa-balewa DIDNOT Withdraw From Race (video) (1023 Views)

Remaining Possessions Of Tafawa Balewa At His Tomb. Photos / Alhaji Tafawa Balewa First Independence Speech In 1960 / Fashola - Ambobe Handing Over: Tafawa Balewa Square Tastefully Decorated (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 ELECTIONS: Alhaji Tafawa-balewa DIDNOT Withdraw From Race (video) by anukulapo: 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2014
This video negates the earlier report. First hand info.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbwuJzermjQ&feature=youtu.be
Re: Re: 2015 ELECTIONS: Alhaji Tafawa-balewa DIDNOT Withdraw From Race (video) by anukulapo: 9:26pm On Nov 07, 2014
For those that can't get to watch the video. It is transcribed below.

Tafawa: I have my forms, and as you can see the serial number is 0000002. So, it is the second form ever printed for the 2015 elections. So, all these balderdash is just there. Balderdash.

Interviewer: Okay, many people don't know what balderdash means. So please (laughs). Basically I came here to ask you, I came here to confront you because you have been doing these online interviews, and I have been bombarded with questions about your candidacy. So, could u confirm today's date for me?

Tafawa: It is the 7th of November, 2014.

Interviewer: And it is about 2'O clock, and you are saying that what was reported was absolutely not true?

Tafawa: It was mixed up to suit the purposes of just selling news

Interviewer: Okay, so we are still 100% behind you. We are still for you. You are still the candidate for the Presindency in the 2015 elections, is that true?

Tafawa: Yes, that is true, and the spirit of our forefather still with me.

Interviewer: Amen, can you just say a last message to all your supporters? And are you planning to have a medium of press conference to tell the general media?

Tafawa: At some point, but not now. When the form is gonna be supported is when we are gonna show them our jokers

Interviewer: One last word for your supporters

Tafawa: I thank you. Please stay firm. No matter what they put in the newspaper. What they put on other media. The man is still with you. We will get Nigeria to where it is supposed to be starting May 29, 2015. Thank you.

Interviewer: Thank you very much.
Re: Re: 2015 ELECTIONS: Alhaji Tafawa-balewa DIDNOT Withdraw From Race (video) by anukulapo: 9:32pm On Nov 07, 2014
CC: Seun, Mukina2, Mynd44, Afam4eva, Ikenna351, maclatunji, Ngakwe, OAM4J, ClassicBoi

This should be in front page. If the other report makes it,a video should make it also.
Re: Re: 2015 ELECTIONS: Alhaji Tafawa-balewa DIDNOT Withdraw From Race (video) by ayobase(m): 11:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
this is pathetic.

Seun, atleast u saw ur name tagged on this......

I pray there will be a father around when you wanna confess.
Re: Re: 2015 ELECTIONS: Alhaji Tafawa-balewa DIDNOT Withdraw From Race (video) by Adminisher: 11:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
Now the drama begins.
Re: Re: 2015 ELECTIONS: Alhaji Tafawa-balewa DIDNOT Withdraw From Race (video) by anukulapo: 9:43am On Nov 10, 2014
ayobase:
this is pathetic.

Seun, atleast u saw ur name tagged on this......

I pray there will be a father around when you wanna confess.

People have chosen the path they want to follow.

This is how it works: turn your face away from the truth. Look towards the other side,there is greater gain of mammon.
Re: Re: 2015 ELECTIONS: Alhaji Tafawa-balewa DIDNOT Withdraw From Race (video) by anukulapo: 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
I caught the interview on NTA. see the video below and the transcript also. I seem not to catch where the bolded were spoken. DID I MISS IT? Worse,why was the part where he said he accepted to step down not shown? MEDIA scam. Appealing to the people's sensation. SMH for Nigerians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJFdTU72Ulw

NTA reporter: The press conference was an avenue for elder statesman Edwin clark to offer what he considered essential to provide balm to soothe the fragile nerves of agitators in the interest of national unity.
The main issue of concern was the report of serving governors given automatic ticket by the PDP leadership to go to the senate. This which he says contradicts the party decision in which only the president has the right of first refusal.

Chief Edwin CLark: "it is not right for you to impose your will...yourself on the people...or wanting to nominate someone because you don't like the face of the senator; to replace him.

NTA reporter: Also the formal withdrawal of aspiration by the son of the former premier of the country Jhalil Tafawa-Balewa was received with joy and embrace as he agrees to support and work together with president Jonathan.

Dr Jhalil Tafawa-Balewa :"What Daddy said is very true"

Ndudi Elumelu (Member, House of representatives): "In effect,that decision clearly shows that president Goodluck Jonathan is performing"

NTA reporter: Chief Clark charged all Nigerians to do everything to ensure the preservation and deepening of democratic practices and to put to a total stop what he describes as kangaroo democracy being practiced by some governors.

NTA reporter: In Abuja, Oyeyemi Ajayi, NTA news.
Re: Re: 2015 ELECTIONS: Alhaji Tafawa-balewa DIDNOT Withdraw From Race (video) by gtrust: 3:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
Go pay and submit the forms!!!
Re: Re: 2015 ELECTIONS: Alhaji Tafawa-balewa DIDNOT Withdraw From Race (video) by jingh(f): 7:44am On Jan 27, 2015
FP for where
you can even be ban for this self.
Holatin come and saw what I ve sawing
Re: Re: 2015 ELECTIONS: Alhaji Tafawa-balewa DIDNOT Withdraw From Race (video) by ayobase(m): 12:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
jingh:
FP for where
you can even be ban for this self.
Holatin come and saw what I ve sawing

do the mathematics yourself.

how old is the thread and how old is your post.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Age Mates / Famous Naija Phrases / APC LATEST 6000 Votes Cast...buhari ON 65%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.