Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Should I Terminate My Degree Program And Re-apply To Another School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Should I Terminate My Degree Program And Re-apply To Another School (2905 Views)

Five Reasons Not To Apply To A UK University / College Of Education, Ikere Ekiti(degree Program) / Obafemi Awolowo University Pre-degree Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Terminate My Degree Program And Re-apply To Another School by Hardheolar(m): 3:07am On Nov 09, 2014
jauntee02:

A risk?
yeah.. a very big one for dat matter. Dere is no transparency in dere admission process.. just too biased.
Re: Should I Terminate My Degree Program And Re-apply To Another School by uglyogre(f): 3:22am On Nov 09, 2014
deleted
Re: Should I Terminate My Degree Program And Re-apply To Another School by uglyogre(f): 3:24am On Nov 09, 2014
jauntee02:
for now, no job at hand. But working to be a good web developer.
My dear, terminate that program as early as possible or better still, change department, start from a lower level and put in your best this time around. Don't say they didnt warn you. if you carry that 3rd class pali leave university, your name is as good as SORRY. The problem with us nigerians is that everybody wants to be a doctor, a lawyer, an engineer, a computer guru,etc instead of going for a course they have flairs for and can enjoy it. Don't be deceived oh
Re: Should I Terminate My Degree Program And Re-apply To Another School by uglyogre(f): 3:31am On Nov 09, 2014
Sometimes i wonder: who will you respect, a 3rd class graduate engineer who cannot even handle a plier or a 1st class English graduate who knows his onion. In fact, you kids need orientation!
Re: Should I Terminate My Degree Program And Re-apply To Another School by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
Sometimes, when it seems to have happend, censuring, abusing and regreting dnt work. What next is the question.
Re: Should I Terminate My Degree Program And Re-apply To Another School by tosyne2much(m): 11:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mcbussy:

Talk to your departmental course advisor,I think there is a way you can move to a different department and start from 200 level.it will be faster and easier than seeking for admission in a different school. It all depends on you. If u insist on sticking to that same field,then the only way forward would be to start over.

Graduating with 3rd class in Nigeria is not a way forward at all.

Sorry,I'm about to digress from d matter...I thot peeps like u used to argue about why HND and B.Sc should be at par...now u have it grin. U managed to come out with a distinction in ur poly,now ur having poor results in a uni and ur excuse is about getting carried away by "unnecessaries". It ain't easy graduating with good grades in a uni.

1 more thing...I don't know the federal institution u are attending now,but trust me,uni Ilorin is not among d easiest. So you might wanna consider other options. wink
can you just see the crap you posted? I don't just know why some self acclaimed educated persons think like primary sch pupils at times.. Smh

Change of environment or institution can change or affect so many things.. A uni student can port to poly and mess up, while a poly student can port to uni and mess up.. A uni student with good grades can port to another uni and mess up there, so why making dumb assertion?
Re: Should I Terminate My Degree Program And Re-apply To Another School by Mcbussy(m): 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2014
tosyne2much:
can you just see the crap you posted? I don't just know why some self acclaimed educated persons think like primary sch pupils at times.. Smh

Change of environment or institution can change or affect so many things.. A uni student can port to poly and mess up, while a poly student can port to uni and mess up.. A uni student with good grades can port to another uni and mess up there, so why making dumb assertion?

Well,I'll say u have a point by saying a change of environment can affect a persons performance...good

But calling my post crap and saying I made a dumb assertion only proves the inefficacy of ur educational pedigree. undecided

Normally I don't respond to self acclaimed "learned" people that don't even know the basic rules of arguments,but I just chose to respond this one time because u have a point. I'm going to advise you that when next u want to go into an argument,you have to be logical and focus on ur point,rather than using disrespectful words and trying to attack the personality of the other person.

Look at d post u called crap and learn from it.I advised the individual and at thesame time made my point....be logical,that's what guides smart people. wink

Have a nice evening.
Re: Should I Terminate My Degree Program And Re-apply To Another School by tosyne2much(m): 5:45pm On Nov 10, 2014
Mcbussy:

Well,I'll say u have a point by saying a change of environment can affect a persons performance...good

But calling my post crap and saying I made a dumb assertion only proves the inefficacy of ur educational pedigree. undecided

Normally I don't respond to self acclaimed "learned" people that don't even know the basic rules of arguments,but I just chose to respond this one time because u have a point. I'm going to advise you that when next u want to go into an argument,you have to be logical and focus on ur point,rather than using disrespectful words and trying to attack the personality of the other person.

Look at d post u called crap and learn from it.I advised the individual and at thesame time made my point....be logical,that's what guides smart people. wink

Have a nice evening.

I'm just so sorry broda... Don't knw what made me misuse my words..

With all sincerity, I feel guilty using harsh words on you

I'm just sorry bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger Delta University 2015/2016 Post Graduate | Master | Phd | Form Now Out / Things You Never Knew Had A Name:photos / Very Bizarre Live Fish Rain From The Sky In Indian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.