Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

-A True Life Story You Need To Read- Enjoy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / -A True Life Story You Need To Read- Enjoy (1024 Views)

A Short Story : The Proposal. Marriage Palava / Cancer ................... (a True Life Story) / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

-A True Life Story You Need To Read- Enjoy by 0risheDestiny: 9:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
=>This is a story you must not miss enjoy yourself
This is a story of a woman she is a native of Edo, a woman with 5 grown up children. Even the last born of the house has goten to the age of teen. She is a widow. she lust his husband when his last child was 4 years old. This woman always look so kind at all time. A very gentle and noble woman. Her name is mrs mabel but people do called her always mama Emma because that was the name of his first child. This woman is a christian. A very strong christian. She is a great prayer warrior in the church which she attended. Because of his good generocity. she was being given a deacon, an elder spokeman in the church. one day she lust her 4th son, what a great lost for mrs mabel. The children which he still now rely his trust on....one is out oh no she wept bitterly and she was being consold by her children and family member. A months later the body of the death son where being beary. This was realy a painful death and a lost to that family. The death occure by an accident which he had when coming from his place of work.
2 years later another great thing happened again which lead to another death of the 3rd son. Hrrrr hrrr this is strange said one of the family member. "0gbe" our own is gone. Saying when consoling mrs mabel. They all feel sad about it and pray to God for devine break through. Mrs mabel church member visited her and gave her advice to take heart, that they is nothing they lord can not do. After all the body where being buried at desame place where the first where being buried.
(5years later)
Early in they morning mrs mabel set for morning prayer and fellowship in the church. After all , getting home at about 3 o'clock in the afternoon. when mrs mabel where coming home after the service, getting nearer to her house he head a very loud voice shouting and cry haaaaaaaawooo. Hearing the sound mrs mabel quickly work faster ahead towards her house. Getting there she sew her last born crying, shouting with so many people at her compound. With the shock of mrs mabel she speak with a loud voice saying, IVYE what is it. What happened. Can someone here please speak to me. Immediately ivye quickly respond to her saying; MUMMY, MUMMY. Talk!! Now!! Am hearing you said mrs mabel. ivye then said to her saying MUMMY!!! EMMANUEL is death!!. What!! What are you saying is it true!! Is it true, faceing one of the peason there shakeing his head in pity. Yeeeeeee!! Am death said mrs mabel. Where will i start from God all that i have is finish. What is left again, take me!! Take me!!. Crying, shouting, rubbing and rolling his body on the flood with tears of pain all over his face. The people standing there quickly get hold of her, trying to comfort her but she refused. Mrs mabel wept all true the night. Still at that night the helderly men of the family and his cabinent member all came together that night to mrs mabel house. Getting there they all consoled mrs mabel and told her not to worry that the misterious death of her first son would actually be checked out by a strong traditional doctor to know what was the couse to the death of the young boy. With the tears on the last born eyes he added his voice by saying; elders he is gone and gone he is. no need for checking anything out. one of elder reply back by saying. We all cant seat down here keep watching all that is going on. The whole of your mum children are almost death escept just only you one. That is a bad story to hear. If we didnt consult any oracl then tell me, what shoud you espect we elders to do?? Should we just seat down here while the fire is burning down the roof No no we wount. Yes AMADI you are right, says one of the elder. They all made conversation between each other on how to move along.
"The other day round"
The next day the family member desided to gather at the family main house in making an arrengment on how to visit the native doctor still in that community. in the conversation mrs mabel as a christian defened his faithful christianity faith by saying i cant go to a native doctor shrine in declaring an oath. Hearing that, a woman in the family from his husband side said back to her, "why would u say such thing, we know you are christian but let us not fold our hand and keep on praying, let work it out to know at leat what is going on. I also am a christian too. I cant seat down and keep on watching all this. let us work it out in other means, or my my elders am i not right. Yes!! ooh they all added. After the conclusion of all the conversation, they all move straight to the abalist shrine. Just a kilometer ahead. Before going they move along with one goat and a 2wine respecfully. Getting there they all get seated and explained what the family have being passing through over a long years, After the report. the native doctor throw out his item in consulting the oracle. While throwing he raised his voice in praising his oracle "ooominigbon the lion of the day, speak to me"...... oominigbon i believe in you..... speak!!!, speak!!.... Immidently he stop. who is this that am seeing. See what!!, said one of the eldest among all of them. Who ezewinee!!. The traditional man laught hahahahah an ANT at Night can only be hidden and can never be SEEN until a touch-light is being uses to detect him out. If inside never sell his goods out, outsiders can never buy them. The one to the course of all is amoung 2 people being seated here. Hearing this the whole family member where all surprise, including the suspect himself. Who!! Tell us! We want to know it, if it is the hand work of a man. We need a soluction ezewinee, that is why we are here said the eldest of the family. Who is ivye said the mative doctor. Who!! He shouted. With the word they heard, they where all surprise. How can ivye be called out said at the taught of one of the elderly man. Immediently ivye stand out. The abalist man then told her. Why are u so wicked. She didnt reply. Then the abalist added. be at Good character with others around you. Go back to your seat. Elders you all should go home for nothing i can do now. The work has already be done. Go home for the next seven day you shall see the work done. What work!! one of the elder said. That is what the oracle tells me to tell you for i do not know the answer to it. After all they all went home with no solution. on there way home one of the elder with anger said; what kind of things is all this. We went for solution but we found nothing. and mrs mabel added by saying; abalist has no power of there own, God is the owner of powers and let us leave the case on him, for him alone is wordy. They all work home with different conversation till they all departed to different location of there home. Truely axactly what the abalist man said where truely real on the Seven days a very strange thinks occure and what was it. It where being found that mrs mabel is death. While ivye confessing that her mum is a witch. And she was the cause behind all the death of all her late children. She also added that the both of them are in one coven together. She also confess that her mum killed all her children just to became the queen there. What this is unbelieveable said one of the elder..........

I would wonder why some human are heartless this days. killing all her children just to make more power in the spiritual ream!!
I pray that any evil mother who try to be good at your front and destroys you at your back will be destroyed out from your life by fire, in they mighty name of jesus________ you. typing AMEN shall received your miracle today you might think its a joke but taking it serious, your servation comes to you seriously just as how a student is being serious in his examination. At the end what should you espect his\her result should be?? A1. May you be bless in jesus name________ as you read the page
Re: -A True Life Story You Need To Read- Enjoy by Ceedarlin(f): 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2014
So full of Grammatical n spelling Errors..... She might b a Queen in spiritual but not Aware physically..... (all i can say is dt m 1st 2comment)
Re: -A True Life Story You Need To Read- Enjoy by Timothy3113(m): 10:15pm On Nov 07, 2014
Ceedarlin:
So full of Grammatical n spelling Errors..... She might b a Queen in spiritual but not Aware physically..... (all i can say is dt m 1st 2comment)
in the best write up i have eveer seen.
Re: -A True Life Story You Need To Read- Enjoy by 2scorehigh(m): 8:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
Obara Emma!

Chineke mee! Nke mmadu ekpokwenu ndi b'anyi! Bikonu kedunu ife a ga-akpo ife nke a? O chi m o!

As I read through this piece, one thought that kept on reoccurring on my mind was this: what is this post doing here in this Literature section where it was supposed to be in the Jokes section?

Ha ha ha...

(1) (Reply)

Creative Writers Needed. / 9 Beautiful Messages That Can Change Your Life.. / Lies Your Past Like To Tell You About Your Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.