Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,987 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars) - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars) (28198 Views)

Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams / Al Azhar University - Is It The Most Respected Sunni Authority? / Muslim Scholars Issue Verdict On Syria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 29, 2016
Demmzy15:
Anwar and Faisal were responsible for radicalising Farooq Abdulmuttalab, Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale.

Yusuf says it's permissible for Palestinians to engage in suicide bombings! angry

I tire for their matter o.

Yusuf Qaradawi is another deviant, i don't know much about his terrorist inclinations, i run away from his lectures and books after i got to know his aqeedah "Allaah fi kulli makaan"(a'udhubillaah), "Allaah is in every place"
Re: Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 29, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Yusuf Qaradawi is another deviant, i don't know much about his terrorist inclinations, i run away from his lectures and books after i got to know his aqeedah "Allaah fi kulli makaan"(a'udhubillaah), "Allaah is in every place"

I was just about to ask you about him because asides what demmzy mentioned, I didn't know how he deviated.

Modified
Searched up some of his fatwas and I understand better now. I am just shocked
Re: Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2016
Contact17:

I was just about to ask you about him because asides what demmzy mentioned, I didn't know how he deviated.

Firstly, I'll like to say, "knowledge is religion, be careful who you take it from" this is the saying of ibn sireen a salaf.

Like I said earlier I originally left his books and lectures when i got to know of his belief in "Allaah fi kulli makaan", now this man does not hate or love for the sake of Allaah, he says Christians and Muslims are brothers and our abode is the same, he says the enmity between jews and muslims is notnot faith but land! He rejects sahih hadiths! Particularly an hadith in sahih Muslim where it is said that death will be brought in the hereafter as a ram, then it will be slaughtered. He gave a fatwa about music that its permissible, permissible to shave beards, shaking nonmahram women, and so many other rubbish i feel ashamed to mention.

I'm not saying you should take my words as truth, do your findings.
Re: Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Firstly, I'll like to say, "knowledge is religion, be careful who you take it from" this is the saying of ibn sireen a salaf.

Like I said earlier I originally left his books and lectures when i got to know of his belief in "Allaah fi kulli makaan", now this man does not hate or love for the sake of Allaah, he says Christians and Muslims are brothers and our abode is the same, he says the enmity between jews and muslims is notnot faith but land! He rejects sahih hadiths! Particularly an hadith in sahih Muslim where it is said that death will be brought in the hereafter asas a ram, then it will be slaughtered

Yeah I saw that. I am honestly very shocked because he is really respected by a country I love dearly and they take him as a leader. Apart from what demmzy mentioned about the Palestinians, the fatwas I read from him didn't seem to have any issues. Now that I read a little bit more, I am speechless. I agree with you on avoiding him.
Re: Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars) by Kazrem(m): 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Bro Kabeer, though I have not read any of his books but I think what he meant figuratively is that Allah has knowledge about everything. When you are in a place, you have knowledge about it. When you have knowledge about a place, it means you are in the place. My opinion though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars) by Fundamentalist: 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2016
Kazrem:

Bro Kabeer, though I have not read any of his books but I think what he meant figuratively is that Allah has knowledge about everything. When you are in a place, you have knowledge about it. When you have knowledge about a place, it means you are in the place. My opinion though.

Opinions in the matters of aqeedah can ONLY be valid if you have definite proof from the qur'an and sunnah, not through the intellect
Re: Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars) by Kazrem(m): 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2016
Fundamentalist:

Opinions in the matters of aqeedah can ONLY be valid if you have definite proof from the qur'an and sunnah, not through the intellect
Several places are where Allah says, "ya'lamu mo fi samaawaati wa ma fil ardi..." but the one that comes to my mind now is Quran 58 verse 7. He did say He knows what is in the heavens and the earth and there won't be two persons in a place except He is the third and if there are even more, He exceeds them by one. If one, He is the second there.
Re: Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars) by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 30, 2016
Here is Al-Albanee description of Yusuf Qaradawi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds4ryiFed5w

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 12:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Hope you've stopped listening to them.??

Especially that Anwar together with his friend Faisal that radicalized adebolajo, that went on suicide bombing.

Sure.

The one I can't stop listening to is his lecture on The Hereafter.
This lecture was sub divided into
* Major signs of the Day of Judgement, minor signs of the Day of judgement, the grave, trials and tribulations of the grave, hell fire, the depth of hell fire, the people of hell fire, the food of the people of hell fire, Paradise, the people of Paradise.

His equivalence, the way he narrate this events with quotations from Hadiths and verses from the Qur'an.

There are some of his lectures which I told a cousin brother of mine not to listen to, he's presently in a Christian missionary school in Edo state. Lectures such as the Dust will never settle down and some others that I have forgotten that lead to radicalization, lol.

I came to know of Yusuf Al Qaradawi through his book, "Halal wal haram fil Islam".
This book was given to me as a gift during my stay in a village while writing waec.
Re: Who Is Your Most Respected Muslim Lecturer (scholars) by Ibnarabi4(m): 11:07pm On Nov 05, 2016
Mine they are so many....

Little of them..

Shaykh D Usman Bauchi
the well known schorlar

Shaykh Shareef Ibrahim Saleh Al-Husaini

The Teacher of Hadith and Mufti

Dr. Ibrahim Ahmad Maqari
cheif Imam of Central Mosque of Abuja

Dr Muneer Shaykh Ja-afar Katsina
Well known Scholar he is memoriser of Qur'an and scholar in Hadith

there's many of them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Maryam, The Mother Of Prophet Isa (jesus)? / The Prohibition Of Looking At Another Person’s Private Part (awrah) / Does Islam View the World's Tallest Building in Jeddah As a Sign of End Times?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.