Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

A Very Sharp Badt Guy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Very Sharp Badt Guy (593 Views)

Akpos The Badt Guy / Badt Guy!! Murder Inmate Impregnates Four Female Prison Guards At The Same Time / Sharp Badt Guy Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Very Sharp Badt Guy by mooremedia: 12:32am On Nov 08, 2014
One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed.
Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says,
'I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me.'
I said, 'WHAT??!! What was that?!'
So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear...
'You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man.'
She responded to my puzzled look by saying,
'Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?'

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.
The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her.
We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store.
I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits.
She couldn't decide which one to take, so I told her we'd just buy them all.
She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said, 'Lets get a pair for each outfit.'
We went on to the jewelry department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings.

Let me tell you... she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck.
I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis.
I think I threw her for a loop when I said, 'That's fine, honey.' She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement.
Smiling with excited anticipation, she finally said, 'I think this is all dear, let's go to the cashier.'

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out,
'No honey, I don't feel like it.'
Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled, 'WHAT?'
I then said, 'Honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman.'
And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added,
'Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?'

Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either....but at least that b*tch knows I'm smarter than her.
Re: A Very Sharp Badt Guy by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 08, 2014
Lols....but d man own wicked sha,4 public?
Re: A Very Sharp Badt Guy by nich(m): 12:59am On Nov 08, 2014
Hahahahahahaha... grin aint laffed like dis in a while on NL.
Nice one OP.
Re: A Very Sharp Badt Guy by Nobody: 1:10am On Nov 08, 2014
15 thumbs up even doe I have only ten

(1) (Reply)

Horse-rider Busted At Primary Elections / Bin Gbagbo`s Wedding Pics / Give A Name That Matches This New Discovered And Win Fantastic Prizes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.