Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Things Are Calm In Mubi, Boko Haram Assumes Governance - Campbell - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things Are Calm In Mubi, Boko Haram Assumes Governance - Campbell (3138 Views)

Uneasy Calm In SSS Over ‘hurried Promotion’ Of Marilyn Ogar, Others / President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) / Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Are Calm In Mubi, Boko Haram Assumes Governance - Campbell by zurine(f): 11:10am On Nov 08, 2014
when will all of this come to an end
Re: Things Are Calm In Mubi, Boko Haram Assumes Governance - Campbell by pomporiking: 11:47am On Nov 08, 2014
Dear ambassador john campbell I hope you die in a car bomb very soon ijn amen
Re: Things Are Calm In Mubi, Boko Haram Assumes Governance - Campbell by kskpoundz(m): 12:48pm On Nov 08, 2014
Chike Orjiako asks questions on the activities of Boko Haram.

"I 've asked this question before and I will keep asking until I get a satisfactory answer " who owns the fuel station where this guy's refuel their vehicle?"

Who provides them food including other logistics?

If hunger could be used as legitimate instrument of war to subdue Biafra, what's stopping the Nigerian authorities from applying this time tested weapon on an illegitimate war?

Somethings really beat my imagination. Am a victim of the Biafran onslaught and keep wondering if the terms of war have changed ? Somebody please help me?

Nigerian soldiers running away from this rag tag army without base?

Can't we unleash the entire Nigerian army on these guys and get done with this matter once and for all?

Certain things make me weak. Nigeria now depends on lesser countries to defend us ..countries whose very survival in all regards depends on us?

Haba. ..how much lower can we sink?
By Damilola Adekunle
Re: Things Are Calm In Mubi, Boko Haram Assumes Governance - Campbell by Chylo(m): 1:23pm On Nov 08, 2014
Mcbussy:

That's their exact plan...they are looking for human shield to prevent the govt from using aerial bombardment. Just d way the govt wouldn't bombard them because of d girls, even if they knew d location of their base in sambisa.

Atleast, the ragtag savages are showing strategic capabilities if our doctor of zoology, warfare tactician generals and all his post doctoral advisers can't strategize.

Hope you dont think those girls are still in one place o. They are now scattered all over, married to different boko haram members, so perish the thought that they are kept somewhere in Sambisa and being fed and taken care of. There is currently no one place one can go and find the girls, that is why it is so complicated now.

Only by God's special grace can those girls be returned. But to be honest, I dont think it will happen, if we dont try to collect them by force.
Re: Things Are Calm In Mubi, Boko Haram Assumes Governance - Campbell by stebell(m): 1:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
egift:
The Zoologist will return back to Bayelsa next year.

Guy yu no get anoda line. This is old na.

Btw, your Buahri is unelectable so says El-Rufai.

(1) (2) (Reply)

30 Days In Office: 5 New Governors That Have Started / Foot Soldiers Like Amaechi And Lai Mohammed Help Dismantled Pdp And Not Saints. / BREAKING NEWS Muhammadu Buhari- POISONED IN AMERICA "Pics INSIDE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.