Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,435 members, 7,830,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Is it time for me to.......(guys Only) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is it time for me to.......(guys Only) (1026 Views)

Important Message To Guys That Womanize / 10 Reasons Why All Guys Hate girls (GUYS ONLY) *UPDATED*** / *For Guys Only* : Assess Nairaland Babes Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is it time for me to.......(guys Only) by Nobody: 1:38am On Nov 08, 2014
Few days back as I was in the usual 'fellowship' after work with my brethren then I threw this at them to help me resolve.

How do I have a domestic need of #1000 yet ignore it and spend #10000 in the next bar? Yea I know some peeps would wanna scream lack of discipline, but if you've ever been true to yourself as a guy you'd find this going on unconsciously for as long as you could count. Am low on the usual wardrobe hangers, at worst it costs #1000 am yet to make out time to think of buying it but just blew some huge cash on NOTHING. Fact is it only occurs to me in the morning when am leaving for work, am yet to come home carrying some.

I stare at the cooked meals in the freezer like a monument but will be quick to grab a bottle of wine from same.

I was touched when mom asked me to read Psalm 128, rejoiced at the work part but then the rest of the verses got me thinking, IS IT TIME? Am I the only young dude experiencing this?
Re: Is it time for me to.......(guys Only) by bawberry(m): 1:42am On Nov 08, 2014
It happens to us all, I do it myself. Booze and hangout and fun makes more meaning spending on than household tins. Except u have a woman that coordinate u.
Re: Is it time for me to.......(guys Only) by philtrum(m): 2:01am On Nov 08, 2014
Its usually very hard to let go booze and Friends....its kinda more difficult if you continue...Op I think you need a woman in your life....its not for just having sake it just a matter of having someone to check up on you, This way you'll spend less time hanging out......
Re: Is it time for me to.......(guys Only) by kilokeys(m): 3:31am On Nov 08, 2014
u need a lady o..

pls avoid biatches.. u would likely spend more outside.

there are some ladies i hv heard of.. when dem handle u ehn.. ur life go arrange.

they r home builders. special advisers.

when u see one u would know..
Re: Is it time for me to.......(guys Only) by Nobody: 3:35am On Nov 08, 2014
Today is a great day,we will be selecting miss nairaland.who do you think the crown fits?

Don't think too much,no other person but Rozay

Vote Rozay tommorrow as miss nairaland 2014...God bless you as u do
Re: Is it time for me to.......(guys Only) by Tallesty1(m): 6:16am On Nov 08, 2014
It is time.
Re: Is it time for me to.......(guys Only) by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 08, 2014
kilokeys:
u need a lady o..
pls avoid biatches.. u would likely spend more outside.
there are some ladies i hv heard of.. when dem handle u ehn.. ur life go arrange.
they r home builders. special advisers.
when u see one u would know..

My brother, I do have a lady in my life still in sch though but for the shortest while she spends with me I see her as a home maker. Funny I love staying alone most times, my career is not helping matters too always traveling and lodging.

philtrum:
Its usually very hard to let go booze and Friends....its kinda more difficult if you continue...Op I think you need a woman in your life....its not for just having sake it just a matter of having someone to check up on you, This way you'll spend less time hanging out......

I don't take this question lightly from my woman 'where are you?' Gives this funny feeling that.........
Funny I've guys with similar problem all over me, it's not just booze, feeding too and some random .............. so tired of it
Re: Is it time for me to.......(guys Only) by philtrum(m): 10:54am On Nov 08, 2014
pasino26:

My brother, I do have a lady in my life still in sch though but for the shortest while she spends with me I see her as a home maker. Funny I love staying alone most times, my career is not helping matters too always traveling and lodging.

I don't take this question lightly from my woman 'where are you?' Gives this funny feeling that.........
Funny I've guys with similar problem all over me, it's not just booze, feeding too and some random .............. so tired of it

you are not trying to avoid responsibility and commitment, are you? Well it depends on how old you are but if you are not happy with the way you feel right now it only means that you know you can be better......forget say man to man, you just try it.......give her reasons(non vocal) not to be asking you "where you are...."....If you want freedom you Dont seek it , you seize it the right way
Re: Is it time for me to.......(guys Only) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mehn, I believe in miracles and that's what I need. Factoring scenarios rationally I'd say I've a few more yrs cuz already my boy is four do this question of what's therush always comes up. Am dedicated to my work and manage people but can't manage myself. Irony of life.

(1) (Reply)

Ever Encountered Spirit???....please Share Your Experience / Nnamdi Kanu: British, Zoo In Africa Called Nigeria / Share Your Teenage Throwback Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.