Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Only In America ! (pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Only In America ! (pics) (3882 Views)

Why Are Nigerians Terrified Of Gay Marriages In America? / Yet another Nigerian Murders Wife In America ( 9 months pregnant) / African In America Reacts To Stolen Tv (video ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only In America ! (pics) by EfemenaXY: 2:57pm On Nov 08, 2014
ahnie:
de-wor,please i want to confirm something from you.

Sure.
Re: Only In America ! (pics) by ahnie: 3:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
Early cyesis...7weeks gone and some days.constant pains in my abdomen.i went to the doc to complain..was injected and given drugs,but am always weak.dunno what to do??
EfemenaXY:

Sure.
Re: Only In America ! (pics) by ahnie: 3:23pm On Nov 08, 2014
i last went to work last week wednesday.to even eat is a challenge.no appetite at all.and always thowing up.
EfemenaXY:

Sure.
Re: Only In America ! (pics) by EfemenaXY: 3:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
ahnie:
Early cyesis...7weeks gone and some days.constant pains in my abdomen.i went to the doc to complain..was injected and given drugs,but am always weak.dunno what to do??

Congrats Sis! kiss kiss kiss

But you've got me worried now. Did you ask the doctor what injection and drugs he gave you? And why? angry angry Over here, the doctors are very, very, skeptical about administrating drugs on the fly to pregnant women, unless it's really called for.

ahnie:
i last went to work last week wednesday.to even eat is a challenge.no appetite at all.and always thowing up.

Loss of appetite and nausea are common in the first trimister. But it should get better. I'm more concerned about the drugs that were administered to you and why...
Re: Only In America ! (pics) by ahnie: 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2014
i did...he said the injection will help the foetus to grow since there is no fetal pole seen as at last week when i went for scan again.when will i be able to move around normally again?this restriction of movement is really killing me.
EfemenaXY
post=27834946:

Congrats Sis! kiss kiss kiss

But you've got me worried now. Did you ask the doctor what injection and
drugs he gave you? And why? angry angry Over here, the doctors are
very, very, skeptical about administrating drugs on the fly to pregnant
women, unless it's really called for.

Loss of appetite and nausea are common in the first trimister. But it
should get better. I'm more concerned about the drugs that were
administered to you and why...
Re: Only In America ! (pics) by EfemenaXY: 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
ahnie:
i did...he said the injection will help the foetus to grow since there is no fetal pole seen as at last week when i went for scan again.when will i be able to move around normally again?this restriction of movement is really killing me.

My dear, I don't really get you on this one. Why is your movement restricted? Are you on bed rest? You still didn't identify the name of the drugs given to you.

Why not post this in the health section. I'm certain you'll get better advice from the medics there, and also, from other mum's who've been through what you're currently experiencing?

Take a look at the pregnancy thread and post this there. Also create a new thread for this in the Health Section.

I really wish I could help you more on this but my pregnancies were virtually trouble free for me, so I won't be able to give much advice on this for your dear...

Take heart though. It's just for a further 8 months, then it'll be all over when you finally get to hold your bundle of joy in your arms... kiss kiss kiss
Re: Only In America ! (pics) by ahnie: 4:04pm On Nov 08, 2014
migwo...i wont create a topic..but i'll just have to follow related thread on health section.thanks[quote
author=EfemenaXY post=27835486]

My dear, I don't really get you on this one. Why is your movement
restricted? Are you on bed rest? You still didn't identify the name of
the drugs given to you.

Why not post this in the health section. I'm certain you'll get better
advice from the medics there, and also, from other mum's who've been
through what you're currently experiencing?

Take a look at the pregnancy thread and post this there. Also create a
new thread for this in the Health Section.

I really wish I could help you more on this but my pregnancies were
virtually trouble free for me, so I won't be able to give much advice on
this for your dear...

Take heart though. It's just for a further 8 months, then it'll be all
over when you finally get to hold your bundle of joy in your arms... kiss
kiss kiss[/quote]
Re: Only In America ! (pics) by EfemenaXY: 4:09pm On Nov 08, 2014
ahnie:
migwo...i wont create a topic..but i'll just have to follow related thread on health section.thanks

Okay, try posting in this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high

The ladies on there are very supportive. I got lots of that there when I was carrying my daughter. Agiboma is also quite cool and very knowledgeable in pregnancy related issues. Give her a shout. She should be able to help or at the very least give you some advice. smiley
Re: Only In America ! (pics) by okpismart: 4:12pm On Nov 08, 2014
Re: Only In America ! (pics) by Mikel3oputa: 6:13pm On Nov 08, 2014
ahnie:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-NGKbCfumGw0/VFxzV9TPg7I/AAAAAAAAAFE/mb8FWFmaQrI/s1600/Taatata.jpg[/img]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Th Cry Of A Virgin / What Is Your View About Life And Your Existence On Earth? / Shocking!! Albino Couple Coming Together To Procreate More Albino S!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.