Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

HE - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HE (2793 Views)

Doctors Hit Lagos Streets To Protest Mass Sack (PHOTOS) / US Rejects Nigeria’s Request For Trial Drug On Ebola Virus / Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HE by earthstronaut: 7:39am On Nov 08, 2014
Ty
Re: HE by earthstronaut: 7:58am On Nov 08, 2014
Hg
Re: HE by Justeenaleo(f): 8:05am On Nov 08, 2014
Please I beg you with everything you hold dear to you, DO NOT try mau mau ooooo, you will grow to regret it.....I have a living witness ooo and the witness now looks like paw paw, at the beginning its nice but as time goes by you will look like paw paw too (when I say paw paw, I mean shapeless paw paw)
Don't use mau mau biko
Re: HE by earthstronaut: 8:18am On Nov 08, 2014
Hj
Re: HE by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 08, 2014
let me suggest a healthy meal plan for you that can give noticable changes in 1 month plus. dont do drugs
Re: HE by earthstronaut: 9:20am On Nov 08, 2014
Gh
Re: HE by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:39am On Nov 08, 2014
I don't know why people always look for an easy but dangerous way out of their challenges. Fine "mau mau" or whatever it is called will make you add weight but the consequences are just too deleterious. Ever heard of "cushing syndrome " before? Please even if it is not for your sake but at least for your parents and siblings sake. Don't take mau mau. Have you tried strength-training? At least being muscular is way better than looking like some fat shapeless mass of flesh.
Just a word is enough for the wise.
Re: HE by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 08, 2014
earthstronaut

BREAKFAST--------6:00AM
Akamu/custard with large slices of fried plantain.
Healthy whole bread sliced open in the middle and stuffed per slice with cow cheese/jam, 2 fried eggs, sardines, and 2 grilled sausage sticks and 3 pieces of AKARA.
2 tins of condensed milk diluted in warm chocolate drink and a bottle of beer.

SNACKS---------------9:00AM
1 bottle of malt
2 sausage coated eggrolls
1 rich adult sized moi moi
1 carton of yoghurt

LUNCH-----------------12:00 Noon
I large mound of pounded yam with properly prepared bitter leaf-egusi soup heavily laced with assorted meats and seafoods
Half kilo of grilled mutton
2 large apples
And a bottle of beer

SNACKS----------------3:00PM

DINNER----------------------6:00PM

SNACKS----------------9:00PM

NIGHT FOOD----------------12:00 Midnight

_______________other meal times are to be updated

(1) (Reply)

Ten Poisons That Are Found In Your Food,check How You Kill Yourselves Unknownly! / The 7 Stages Of Growing A Beard / Popular Gay Man, Paul Arduad Allegedly Dies Of Anal Cancer (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.