Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,883 members, 7,810,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

import and brand your wedding souvenirs too your taste. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / import and brand your wedding souvenirs too your taste. (1282 Views)

Teaching Your Wife Your Taste, How Do You Guys Feel? / How Often Do Your Wear Your Wedding Ring? / Unique Wedding Souvenirs Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

import and brand your wedding souvenirs too your taste. by macklef(m): 10:53am On Nov 08, 2014
Family section is where i post this, because thats one of the secondary aims of marriage.

To become or raise a family in no distant future.

Would love to wish this wonderful client and friend of mine a happy married life as she walks down the isle today.
Re: import and brand your wedding souvenirs too your taste. by macklef(m): 10:55am On Nov 08, 2014
Some of souvenirs we branded for this occasion. And somw which time did not allow us brand.

The fund release date was too short to go on extensive production, but we still did it.

2 Likes

Re: import and brand your wedding souvenirs too your taste. by macklef(m): 10:57am On Nov 08, 2014
storage boxes can be a very good branded item. With as low as 40k.
100 guests can be served with this souveneir item.

1 Like

Re: import and brand your wedding souvenirs too your taste. by macklef(m): 10:59am On Nov 08, 2014
Cusiomized wedding fans.

Matching the wedding official owambe colours.

Gold n purple.

2 Likes

Re: import and brand your wedding souvenirs too your taste. by macklef(m): 11:06am On Nov 08, 2014
Other shopping were done online.

Bags, wedding acessories and the rest.

There are other items that can be branded, infact anything can be branded to make a wedding ceremony unique.

Dosnt have to be the usuals we see at almost all weddings.

Customized hand bands

Customized air freshners

Customized fancyful umbrellas

And lots more.

You need help with your souvenirs for ur wedding?

Can help you out, i love weddings, love to assist you.

But has to be in good time, not really a rush arrangement.

Holla at me. Do you good.
BB pin -7F4CD1E9
Madeofmore0@ g mail.com

Leave you in the hands of my favourite wedding song of all time.

[size=30pt]TRAIN- MARRY ME[/size]

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Parents Need To See This. Acronyms Used By Teens On Social Media. / Are These Names Still Invogue In Nigeria? / You Will Forgive Your Wicked Rich Uncle After Reading This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.