Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Speaking Out Against Boko Haram And The Fleeing Nigeria Soldiers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speaking Out Against Boko Haram And The Fleeing Nigeria Soldiers (1111 Views)

Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / Cabal Begin Fleeing Nigeria Launder Loot As Buhari/osinbajo‘integrity’govt Looms / Thousands Are Fleeing Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speaking Out Against Boko Haram And The Fleeing Nigeria Soldiers by Bale1(m): 11:03am On Nov 08, 2014
First, they came for the Jews and I did not
speak out because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists and I did
not speak out because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists and I
did not speak out because I was not a trade
unionist.

Then they came for me and there was no one
left to speak out for me.
—Pastor Martin Niemöller (1892–1984)

When has it become a crime to be Christian or
moderate Moslem, female and ambitious?
Well, from the encounter below, the Boko
Haram insurgents are trying to redefine what
constitutes a crime in Nigeria.

I have noticed that we in southern nigeria do not really care about what happens to our brothers in northern nigeria.
We alway say it is north our business but I tell you it is.

Why do you think america is spending its tax payers money on ISIS?
It is because in the long run the activities of this group will be aimed at them.

So is the situation in Nigeria, if we do not handle Boko Haram now, We would have to handle them when they are through with North Nigeria.

And the Question I keep asking is why do our army flee in the face of advancing terrorist?

I smell disloyalty, but disloyalty to who?
GEJ
The GOVERMENT
THEIR SUpERIOR OFFICER
NORTH NIGERIA

Only time will tell
But if I was in the army I will kill any fleeing soilder
before he runs away, I swear.

And I do not think Warri will fall easily like Mubi fell WITH or WITHOUT the assistance of the Nigerian army.
Re: Speaking Out Against Boko Haram And The Fleeing Nigeria Soldiers by babadem2much(m): 11:11am On Nov 08, 2014
U know what? This will not make FP mehn, relax and keep spewing poo on social media. Cuz only men goes to WAR
Re: Speaking Out Against Boko Haram And The Fleeing Nigeria Soldiers by BlackTechnology: 11:12am On Nov 08, 2014
How did the North reacted to killings of Southerners btw 1940-to date

2 Likes

Re: Speaking Out Against Boko Haram And The Fleeing Nigeria Soldiers by seankafor(m): 11:26am On Nov 08, 2014
isnt it the same north that massacred we biafrans when we were fighting for freedom. Now nemesis has befalled upon them. I dont bloody care

2 Likes

Re: Speaking Out Against Boko Haram And The Fleeing Nigeria Soldiers by WilyWily: 11:36am On Nov 08, 2014
[s]
Bale1:
First, they came for the Jews and I did not
speak out because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the Communists and I did
not speak out because I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists and I
did not speak out because I was not a trade
unionist.
Then they came for me and there was no one
left to speak out for me.
—Pastor Martin Niemöller (1892–1984)
When has it become a crime to be Christian or
moderate Moslem, female and ambitious?
Well, from the encounter below, the Boko
Haram insurgents are trying to redefine what
constitutes a crime in Nigeria.
I have noticed that we in southern nigeria do not really care about what happens to our brothers in northern nigeria.
We alway say it is north our business but I tell you it is.
Why do you think america is spending its tax payers money on ISIS?
It is because in the long run the activities of this group will be aimed at them.
So is the situation in Nigeria, if we do not handle Boko Haram now, We would have to handle them when they are through with North Nigeria.
And the Question I keep asking is why do our army flee in the face of advancing terrorist?
I smell disloyalty, but disloyalty to who?
GEJ
The GOVERMENT
THEIR SUpERIOR OFFICER
NORTH NIGERIA
Only time will tell
But if I was in the army I will kill any fleeing soilder
before he runs away, I swear.
And I do not think Warri will fall easily like Mubi fell WITH or WITHOUT the assistance of the Nigerian army.
[/s]
Boko Haram is north problem, I love it to see them kill each other. Fuuuuuck Dem.

3 Likes

Re: Speaking Out Against Boko Haram And The Fleeing Nigeria Soldiers by homerac7: 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2014
@OP

It's good and comforting enough to see that there are still "southerners" on Nairaland that have not contracted the malady of the mind you spoke against.

I'm an Igbo and a christian, but I'm daily ashamed of many of my kinsmen here for their stand on an obvious crime and imminent danger simply they think Boko Haram is nemesis on "north". I have never seen a wider foolish reasoning or disillusion in my life- by experience or reading.

Some even think it is a sort of vengeance for "christians" on "Muslims". I hereby publicly renounce such "God" that does such "vengeance" on mass of innocent people whose crime is simply being born in a certain geographical space with particular culture. But I'm aware that the "God" I KNOW doesn't stand for such distorted "vengeance".

Many are still deluded that this is a PDP-APC fight. I'm too miffed at how this particular cruel reasoning even extends to the summit of leadership. We are cursed as a nation to have fallen so low in reasoning at our palaces.

For those who think it is a "north" against "south" struggle, wait a little, after the north has fallen, your eyes will be cleared. The Yorubas have a common proverb, "Igi gogoro ma 'a gun mi l'oju, at'okeere laa ti nwo", meaning " a wise man sees and avoids a trouble well before it tmanifests". Get wisdom.

For those who are "waiting for them to cross into our land", I will address your stupidity by informing you that no true military mind chooses to have war enter his home by before taking a stand, the least they do is meet it at the gate if they won't crush it far away from home.

In finality, I will post a nairaland link on a comment I made few years back on same things raised here, even when the matter was much benign. I feel sad we allowed it to fester this much at all. Below is the link:

2 Likes

Re: Speaking Out Against Boko Haram And The Fleeing Nigeria Soldiers by Orunto: 1:31pm On Nov 08, 2014
This appraisal is food for thought. How did we find ourselves and our military in this situation? This, sincerely, is the extention of the threat to make Nigeria ungovernable for GEJ. Our military has been brainwashed in thesame way as Tambuwal, Amechi and the rest of our politicians and the military falling like cards on our highway and like totally corrupt, bribed and hypnotised prostitutes have been. I am not saying that Nigeria cannot be segmented into Biafra, Odua, Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba, Igbo, Southwest, Southeast, Southsouth, Nothcentral, Northwest, Northeast etc, etc. What I am saying is that Nigeria has gone so far in Growth, Progress and Human resourses development for the Unity of the Country that we should be the Envy and not Redicle of the world. OBJ AND GOWON ARE STILL ALIVE. THESE TWO ONLY SHOULD TEAM UP WITH GEJ TO BREAK THE JINX OF THIS ARAB INCURSION INTO NIGERIA USING THE DISGRUTTLED, GREEDY, SELFISH AND UNPARTRIOTIC MEMBERS OF OUR MILITARY TO BASTARDISE NIGERIA. ALL MILITANTS, BOKOHARAM AND THEIR SPONSORS, WHOEVER THEY ARE SHALL PERISH IJN AMEN! I SAY BOKOHARAM AND THEIR SPONSORS SHALL PREISH IJN AMEN!
Re: Speaking Out Against Boko Haram And The Fleeing Nigeria Soldiers by Bale1(m): 2:36pm On Nov 08, 2014
WilyWily:
[s][/s]
Boko Haram is north problem, I love it to see them kill each other. Fuuuuuck Dem.

It is a petty, you better change your world view

1 Like

Re: Speaking Out Against Boko Haram And The Fleeing Nigeria Soldiers by homerac7: 2:47pm On Nov 08, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/782802/norths-future-almajirai#9349860

Please note the date of that post vis-à-vis the scale of events then.
Re: Speaking Out Against Boko Haram And The Fleeing Nigeria Soldiers by WilyWily: 2:48pm On Nov 08, 2014
Bale1:

It is a petty, you better change your world view
which world view?, is it not this am living in.
I laugh at those Northern refugees, they are running from Boko Boyz, haahaahaaaaaa let them keep running but they will never run away from themselves.
North problem is for the Northerner, haahaahaaahaaa.
Boko Boyz, plz goooooooo oooooooonnn.
I'm loving it.
Re: Speaking Out Against Boko Haram And The Fleeing Nigeria Soldiers by Bale1(m): 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2014
seankafor:
isnt it the same north that massacred we biafrans when we were fighting for freedom. Now nemesis has befalled upon them. I dont bloody care
And if you do not take time you will be fighting for freedom from the hands of boko haram
Re: Speaking Out Against Boko Haram And The Fleeing Nigeria Soldiers by Bale1(m): 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
WilyWily:

which world view?, is it not this am living in.
I laugh at those Northern refugees, they are running from Boko Boyz, haahaahaaaaaa let them keep running but they will never run away from themselves.
North problem is for the Northerner, haahaahaaahaaa.
Boko Boyz, plz goooooooo oooooooonnn.
I'm loving it.
Do you think boko haram will stop when they are through with the north?
Re: Speaking Out Against Boko Haram And The Fleeing Nigeria Soldiers by seankafor(m): 4:12pm On Nov 08, 2014
Bale1:

And if you do not take time you will be fighting for freedom from the hands of boko haram
i dont bloody care
Re: Speaking Out Against Boko Haram And The Fleeing Nigeria Soldiers by Bale1(m): 5:33pm On Nov 08, 2014
seankafor:
i dont bloody care
Are you a nigerian?
Re: Speaking Out Against Boko Haram And The Fleeing Nigeria Soldiers by seankafor(m): 6:23pm On Nov 08, 2014
Bale1:

Are you a nigerian?
of course yes but not a bloody one

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Nigerian School Assembly Kills 48 Children and about 79 injured / What Is Your Solution For The Following Nigerian Problems / The Nigerian Youths And Leaders Of Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.