Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Nairalanders need a "DELETE" Button! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders need a "DELETE" Button! (633 Views)

Seun, Please Add A "Delete Thread" Option / The Need To Create A ''DELETE COMMENT Button'' On Nairaland / No Delete Button In Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders need a "DELETE" Button! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2014
Hi fellow nairalanders....
this particular issue has often bugged my mind on this forum.... Surveying this site, you notice that we have various buttons that have various uses such as the 'LIKE', 'SHARE', 'MODIFY' and the 'REPORT or SNITCH(as I love to call it)' buttons respectively but we do not as a matter of fact have a 'DELETE' button. I dont know about you but speaking for myself, in the past, I have created topics that looking back now, are not worth reading and are meant to be deleted because they are an embarrasment but unfortunately, there's no such thing provided for the users except the MODS. Going to sites like FACEBOOK and others, you find out that they have delete buttons made available to their users to delete topics that they themselves put up if they so desire, whenever and however..... Back to nairaland.... On my own profile page ( I dunno boutchu) there are lots of topics I would have LOVED to have deleted but cant. At one point, I even had to literarilly beg the Mods in one of my numerous useless threads to help me delete the thread which they never did. I had to result to modifying the original post to a DOT as in (.) including the topic..... All this being said, I would love to suggest to MR SEUN or any MOD who knows Him to suggest that a personnal post and topic delete button feature be added to the site for the personnal use of Nairalanders as it could really help members more than they might realise.... Thank you soo much for considering this !!!!

P.S.... Air your views....

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders need a "DELETE" Button! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 08, 2014
very tru
there are some post i made that i want to delete but its not possible.
The delete button is even more important than the share button
Re: Nairalanders need a "DELETE" Button! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 08, 2014
Can someone please tell me what the share button does? I keep asking but its like no one knows.
Re: Nairalanders need a "DELETE" Button! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 08, 2014
charix:
Can someone please tell me what the share button does? I keep asking but its like no one knows.
LMAO......bros.... I don "ask the gods" tire but i never fit get response..... Pls anyone with info pls holla here abeg....
Re: Nairalanders need a "DELETE" Button! by Mendo007(m): 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2014
charix:

from my observation it shares that particular comment or topic with people following you
Re: Nairalanders need a "DELETE" Button! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 08, 2014
Mendo007:

Ok thanks.
Re: Nairalanders need a "DELETE" Button! by missEmjay(f): 8:07pm On Nov 08, 2014
I support totally. got some posts I wanna delete too

(1) (Reply)

That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) / 10 Ways To Be Poor In Life /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.