Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,364 members, 7,954,477 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:01 PM

Help, A Nairalander needs accommodation. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help, A Nairalander needs accommodation. (4406 Views)

AFUED POST UTME RESULTS/ADMISSIONS/ACCOMMODATION / Nairalander Needs The Contact For NUC J. Okojie's Office [urgently] / What Are Your Experiences Of Hostel Accommodation/life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, A Nairalander needs accommodation. by justphillips(m): 3:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
Please i'm calling on kind hearted Nairalanders to please help a brother...

Cc:
fynestboi
Richiez
Olawalebabs
Seun
Berem
Aljharem

modified:
Goodday brethrens, by God's grace I've paid my acceptance fee, done my clearance, i am now faced with the task of getting a place to lay my head. Please brethrens, i need accommodation..

UNIBEN...
Re: Help, A Nairalander needs accommodation. by justphillips(m): 3:32pm On Nov 08, 2014
Mods please kindly move this thread to FP, i sincerly need help...
Re: Help, A Nairalander needs accommodation. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
hahahhahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Help, A Nairalander needs accommodation. by justphillips(m): 4:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
hahahhahahaha

brethren, what's amusing you?
Re: Help, A Nairalander needs accommodation. by alexis007(m): 4:31pm On Nov 08, 2014
last time i checked,Nl isn't a charity organisation....what about the promising option of selling one of your kidneys in Malaysia?
Re: Help, A Nairalander needs accommodation. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 08, 2014
Poverty is nt an excuse...wat r u doin since 5years,u jst dey sit @home an expct money to fal frm heaven...my advise is:go an find a job to do.dat 5years no be smal year dat u wont be able to get money u wil need through ur degree

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help, A Nairalander needs accommodation. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 08, 2014
justphillips:
Please fellow Nairalanders, am about losing my provisional admission due to financial difficulty.
I left secondary school five years ago and couldn't proceed to the university even though i was offered admission. Please Nairalanders, i really don't want to loose this one. I lost my father when i was 9, my mom is not financially bouyant right now.

Cc: fynestboi
Richiez
Olawalebabs
Suen
Berem
Aljharem
Poverty is nt an excuse...wat r u doin since 5years,u jst dey sit @home an expct money to fal frm heaven...my advise is:go an find a job to do.dat 5years no be smal year dat u wont be able to get money u wil need through ur degree
Re: Help, A Nairalander needs accommodation. by idu1(m): 6:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
Sadia1992:
u r foolish gurl...... U think is easy to gather money?
Re: Help, A Nairalander needs accommodation. by Packup(m): 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2014
alexis007:
last time i checked,Nl isn't a charity organisation....what about the promising option of selling one of your kidneys in Malaysia?
...dat is too harsh....
Re: Help, A Nairalander needs accommodation. by justphillips(m): 6:48pm On Nov 08, 2014
Sadia1992:

thanks for commenting
i'm a part time video editor, but am not making enough money. I have younger one to take care of as my mom is not doing so good . So you have an idea as to where the monies been going. My only hope right now is acquiring a degree.

Once again, thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: Help, A Nairalander needs accommodation. by bastien: 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
Everybody dey find Christmas money ni

Go play 1960 or surebet

1 Like

Re: Help, A Nairalander needs accommodation. by Rexhenrex(m): 9:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
how can some people be so heartless and inhumane
instead of u retards that are making jest of the op to share his plight or say calm soothing words of advice you are saying thrash anyway what can one expect from empty vessels if not noise? u never can tell where u will find Ur self tomorrow no one knows tomorrow . that u are financially buoyant doesn't give u the effontry to mock others below Ur status...all fingers are not the same. don't mean to cause a fight but the truth has to be said

don't be like the rich fool In the bible. he who has ears let him hear...op I a sure that the lord will make a way for u where there seems to be no way am no prophet but the bible tells me that the expectations of the righteous shall never be cut off and it says also that the plan the lord knows the plans he has for us a plan of good and not of evil to give us an expected end.I don't have money to offer but I assure,to test the lord and see his goodness. try Ur best and the lord shall reward it with success.#drops pen#

5 Likes

Re: Help, A Nairalander needs accommodation. by luvly101: 11:14pm On Nov 08, 2014
justphillips:
Please fellow Nairalanders, am about losing my provisional admission due to financial difficulty.
I left secondary school five years ago and couldn't proceed to the university even though i was offered admission. Please Nairalanders, i really don't want to loose this one. I lost my father when i was 9, my mom is not financially bouyant right now.

Richiez
Olawalebabs
Suen
Berem
Aljharem

It's "Seun", not "Suen".

Good luck.

4 Likes

Re: Help, A Nairalander needs accommodation. by karmaleon: 12:22am On Nov 09, 2014
This appears to be the new trend..
Its expected...

Send a mail to nairalandcharity@gmail.com

BTW who is suwe? Has the yoruba movie comic joined NL...
Re: Help, A Nairalander needs accommodation. by Nobody: 1:48am On Nov 09, 2014
I ALWAYS KNEW, THIS WILL BE THE NEW TREND NOW, WAITING FOR SEUN.........TO FIND AN EARLY PANACEA lipsrsealed
Re: Help, A Nairalander needs accommodation. by Nobody: 1:50am On Nov 09, 2014
Rexhenrex:
instead of u retards that are making jest of the op to share his plight or say calm soothing words of advice you are saying thrash anyway what can one expect from empty vessels if not noise? u never can tell where u will find Ur self tomorrow no one knows tomorrow . that u are financially buoyant doesn't give u the effontry to mock others below Ur status...all fingers are not the same. don't mean to cause a fight but the truth has to be said

don't be like the rich fool In the bible. he who has ears let him hear...op I a sure that the lord will make a way for u where there seems to be no way am no prophet but the bible tells me that the expectations of the righteous shall never be cut off and it says also that the plan the lord knows the plans he has for us a plan of good and not of evil to give us an expected end.I don't have money to offer but I assure,to test the lord and see his goodness. try Ur best and the lord shall reward it with success.#drops pen#

OYA LEAD BY EXAMPLE.......DROP OFFERING lipsrsealed
Re: Help, A Nairalander needs accommodation. by uglyogre(f): 3:41am On Nov 09, 2014
justphillips:
Richiez
Olawalebabs
Suen
Berem
Aljharem
This is still what has been bothering me, what have you been doing wasting five years sitting at home and waiting for JAMB?Are there no people who atleast care for your future? what happens to getting a part-time job and collecting Distance Learning Form from one of the these universities. that way, you have the flexibility of studying and working at your convenience. Employers are even more willing to employ school cert than graduates.
Re: Help, A Nairalander needs accommodation. by uglyogre(f): 3:45am On Nov 09, 2014
Moreover, being in school gives you the opportunity of applying for undergraduate scholarships like shell, agip, total, etc. you are there wasting your time. why didnt you participate in the TEHN's scholarship program organized for your likes? infact, i pray you find what you're looking for
Re: Help, A Nairalander needs accommodation. by amakufrancis(m): 5:03am On Nov 09, 2014
God will provide.
Re: Help, A Nairalander needs accommodation. by justphillips(m): 5:52am On Nov 09, 2014
karmaleon:
This appears to be the new trend..
Its expected...

Send a mail to nairalandcharity@gmail.com

BTW who is suwe? Has the yoruba movie comic joined NL...

thanks brethren, i'll do that ASAP
Re: Help, A Nairalander needs accommodation. by justphillips(m): 5:53am On Nov 09, 2014
amakufrancis:
God will provide.

Amen brethren
Re: Help, A Nairalander needs accommodation. by justphillips(m): 5:55am On Nov 09, 2014
uglyogre:
Moreover, being in school gives you the opportunity of applying for undergraduate scholarships like shell, agip, total, etc. you are there wasting your time. why didnt you participate in the TEHN's scholarship program organized for your likes? infact, i pray you find what you're looking for

thanks brethren,
please is the TEHN's scholarship program still on
Re: Help, A Nairalander needs accommodation. by Ojestas(m): 5:57am On Nov 09, 2014
idu1:
u r foolish gurl...... U think is easy to gather money?
learn how to respect people, especially girls. . Why call her foolish?
Re: Help, A Nairalander needs accommodation. by justphillips(m): 5:58am On Nov 09, 2014
uglyogre:

This is still what has been bothering me, what have you been doing wasting five years sitting at home and waiting for JAMB?Are there no people who atleast care for your future? what happens to getting a part-time job and collecting Distance Learning Form from one of the these universities. that way, you have the flexibility of studying and working at your convenience. Employers are even more willing to employ school cert than graduates.

Dear brethren,
I haven't been jobless all this while, like i stated up there ^^, i'm a partime video editor, i also doubles as the breadwinner of the house, all the nonies i've been making goes into sustaining my mom and younger ones...
God bless
Re: Help, A Nairalander needs accommodation. by justphillips(m): 6:00am On Nov 09, 2014
rasojie:
I ALWAYS KNEW, THIS WILL BE THE NEW TREND NOW, WAITING FOR SEUN.........TO FIND AN EARLY PANACEA lipsrsealed

thanks for your kind words, brethren. God bless
Re: Help, A Nairalander needs accommodation. by justphillips(m): 6:01am On Nov 09, 2014
luvly101:

It's "Seun", not "Suen".

Good luck.

God bless

1 Like

Re: Help, A Nairalander needs accommodation. by justphillips(m): 6:05am On Nov 09, 2014
Rexhenrex:

Dear Brethren,
words are not enough to express how grateful i am. Thanks for your kind words, may God bless you abundantly.
Re: Help, A Nairalander needs accommodation. by justphillips(m): 6:07am On Nov 09, 2014
bastien:
Everybody dey find Christmas money ni

Go play 1960 or surebet

*in Ajebo's voice* is ask i ask, i didn't beg...lol

on a serious note brethren, i really am in need...
Re: Help, A Nairalander needs accommodation. by idu1(m): 6:27am On Nov 09, 2014
Ojestas:
learn how to respect people, especially girls. . Why call her foolish?
lol......no vex......
Re: Help, A Nairalander needs accommodation. by bastien: 6:45am On Nov 09, 2014
justphillips:

*in Ajebo's voice* is ask i ask, i didn't beg...lol

on a serious note brethren, i really am in need...
but seriously the timing they wrong...... u didn't look calendar before u ask. 4wks to xmas oooooooh Maybe after xmas u can ask,thou school no dey do clearance for December

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Times The World Almost Ended (histogore) / Oau Ife Departmental Cut-off Marks 2008/2009 / 100s Of Women March Unclad To Call For Women’s Rights To Go Topless In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.