Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

“i’d Rather Commit Suicide Than Say Arsenal Are Out Of Title Race” – Wenger - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / “i’d Rather Commit Suicide Than Say Arsenal Are Out Of Title Race” – Wenger (699 Views)

Arsenal Are Second To Best Team Behind Barca In 2015 / Arsenal Are 7 Points Above Relegation Zone / Man U, Tottenham And Arsenal Are Not Title Contenders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’d Rather Commit Suicide Than Say Arsenal Are Out Of Title Race” – Wenger by Donbiola(m): 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger, has said he would rather kill himself, than accept that the Gunners cannot win the Premier League this season.

Wenger watched on in frustration, as his team surrendered a three-goal lead against Anderlecht in the Champions League this week, to draw 3-3 at the Emirates.

The Frenchman takes his team to Swansea on Sunday. And although they sit 12 points behind leaders Chelsea, Wenger remains adamant that it is not over for them.

“If I say to you: ‘No, the objective is not to win the title’, then I have to commit suicide when I go out from here,” Wenger said.

“The objective now realistically is for us to get back in a position where we have a chance to win the title.

“That is far from done. Today it looks stupid, but there are 28 games to go. Twenty eight games – it is not bad. We have 84 points to take. We just have to win the next game.”

Re: “i’d Rather Commit Suicide Than Say Arsenal Are Out Of Title Race” – Wenger by Berbakaz(m): 4:45pm On Nov 08, 2014
make him do am quick o,because they are out since
Re: “i’d Rather Commit Suicide Than Say Arsenal Are Out Of Title Race” – Wenger by Omero(m): 7:09pm On Nov 08, 2014
Wenger always talking trash!,mteewwwwww
Re: “i’d Rather Commit Suicide Than Say Arsenal Are Out Of Title Race” – Wenger by Greatihex(m): 3:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
Hm neva start

(1) (Reply)

Free ticket for a female Nairalander / Check Out How I Use #500 To Win 9829 Naira In Football Betting With Four Matches / One Generation: Two Geniuses Of The Game By Sanchez01 (opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.