Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,202 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Pls Compare. No Insults Pls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls Compare. No Insults Pls (2672 Views)

Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones / No Insults Just Read And Answer My Question Abt GEJ. / Is Goodluck The Best We Can Do? (no Insults Or Ethnic/religious Arguments Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Compare. No Insults Pls by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 08, 2014
Gov Fashola was on his way to Mecca for pilgrimage when Ebola broke out in his state and the guy turned back and went home to battle Ebola, that is called minding your business.

Boko Haram takes over Mubi amputating
people's limbs and Nigerians calling for help and the next day Jonathan is on his way to Burkina Faso to help them find peace.
Azare bombblast he jets to commission stadia
I respect Gej personally. His a lucky man
But Nigeria is a big country to be lead by luck only.
The insurgency in the North
Massive looting
Abusive of public office
Conts decay in education sector
Increase poverty
Are just some of the few reason I believe a New candidate. With radical moves to bring about positive change n lead us to the light is needed
Shalom
#unitedNigeria
#sayNotoViolence
#I support our troops and I say thank u to our gallant service personnels
El Salvo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Compare. No Insults Pls by Mogidi: 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ibnsultan:

Are just some of the few reason I believe a [size=15pt]New candidate. With radical moves[/size] to bring about positive change n lead us to the light is needed

Not just radical moves but radical Islamic agenda, bros God won't let it happen. There's a reason Buhari lost in 2003,2007 and 2011.

12 Likes

Re: Pls Compare. No Insults Pls by komekn(m): 6:37pm On Nov 08, 2014
From vision clarity is created and from strategic vision is quantifiable long lasting and sustainable delivery outcomes attained.

If not for the debased way in which our politics is carried out across the bored should we be talking about a Buhari ticket a man who is living on past glories of over 30 years ago.

When we have a proven, articulate contemporary visionary who is acceptable to the general polity a true nationalist I mean FASHOLA in reality put Buhari , GEJ , and any others on a national televised debate Fashola would floor the lot of them. I would like to see Fashola for president its a simple NO CONTEST against any opponent in Nigeria.

However the African mentality of holding on to power by any means possible and the very old boys club of past Generals, Party Chairmen , etc and thier insistance on Godfatherism not merit will not allow that to happen.
Re: Pls Compare. No Insults Pls by 9jaforlife: 6:43pm On Nov 08, 2014
Mogidi:

Not just radical moves but radical Islamic agenda, bros God won't let it happen. There's a reason Buhari lost in 2003,2007 and 2011.

And what is the result of those who have won in all those years compared with what Gen Buhari achieved in his own time; especially your leadership by luck president ?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pls Compare. No Insults Pls by komekn(m): 6:46pm On Nov 08, 2014
My ideal candidates would have been Fashola & Ribadu but he foollishly destroyed the name he painfully made at great cost for a bowl of porridge and joined the thieves he had tried to jail for corruption in that one move he Ribadu lost all credibilty and is now irrrelevant in the Nigeria polity. A great tactical move by PDP to counter the possible threat of Ribadu.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Compare. No Insults Pls by atlwireles: 6:49pm On Nov 08, 2014
All these apc crying boko haram threads, who are you people crying to? Travel around Nigeria today, boko haram is the least of many people's worries. When you guys explode a bomb or attack a town, people blink for 5 mins and simply move on. Nigeria is a big country, you guys have successfully immunized the average Nigerian from your suffering. Some simply don't care any more.

7 Likes

Re: Pls Compare. No Insults Pls by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ibnsultan:
Gov Fashola was on his way to Mecca for pilgrimage when Ebola broke out in his state and the guy turned back and went home to battle Ebola, that is called minding your business.

Boko Haram takes over Mubi amputating
people's limbs and Nigerians calling for help and the next day Jonathan is on his way to Burkina Faso to help them find peace.
Azare bombblast he jets to commission stadia
I respect Gej personally. His a lucky man
But Nigeria is a big country to be lead by luck only.
The insurgency in the North
Massive looting
Abusive of public office
Conts decay in education sector
Increase poverty
Are just some of the few reason I believe a New candidate. With radical moves to bring about positive change n lead us to the light is needed
Shalom
#unitedNigeria
#sayNotoViolence
#I support our troops and I say thank u to our gallant service personnels
El Salvo
so janjawe.ed idle_arsse piece of shiit n boko d.ope,when u showing love to that transformer?
Or dontcha in that radicalised d.oped spongebob of a brain know da giant of africa got no doppelhanger just like that whistling arsse u gat got none?
#gej till '19

1 Like

Re: Pls Compare. No Insults Pls by komekn(m): 6:51pm On Nov 08, 2014
9jaforlife:

And what is the result of those who have won in all those years compared with what Gen Buhari achieved in his own time; especially your leadership by luck president ?? undecided

Old wounds take time to heal, I actually believe that Buhari is a better option than GEJ however his association with Islamic fundamentalism not completely substantiated has made it impossible for him to win the Christian and even possibly the moderate muslim vote.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Compare. No Insults Pls by Mogidi: 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
9jaforlife:

Buhari belongs in the past, can't see Nigerians bringing ideas of the '80s to the present time, you must be in a time warp.

Buhari belongs to our father's era.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Compare. No Insults Pls by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2014
I laugh when I see posts from APC loyalist. They seem to do away with common sense when creating threads to support their cause.

When a terrorist group strikes, canceling Ur plans seems to send a msg to the terrorists that they've gotten to you so the best thing to do is to go ahead with your plans.

You just compared what I think is nothing but public appearances. Fashola stayed behind, kudos to him but did he actually help out? Did he go to visit the family of the doctor or any of the ones that died?? GEJ didn't go to Mubi because he knows nothing he can do right then will make any difference. Its not like going there will wake all dead people. A president can't just go to an endangered zone; Its protocol and strictly against the duties of the CSO ( the CSO as the right to ground a President if he feels he is headed for a danger zone not to talk of a terrorist-filled place.

And finally, when will APC stop turning everything into materials for their endless propaganda??

#GEJtill2019

6 Likes

Re: Pls Compare. No Insults Pls by komekn(m): 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
Mogidi:

Buhari belongs in the past, can't see Nigerians bringing ideas of the '80s to the present time, you must be in a time warp.

I actually do not have any real disagreements with Buhari, i have some misgivings about his covert association with Islamic fundamentalism, hes probably quite anice guy.

However, the harsh reality is that this Old General Mr Nice guy does not have general appeal across Nigeria and as such is simply UNELECTABLE APC would be wise to find a candidate with real general appeal that can bridge all religious and tribal gaps, which Buhari simply cannot.

1 Like

Re: Pls Compare. No Insults Pls by 9jaforlife: 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2014
Mogidi:

So GEJ has fresh ideas

I'm not bent on Buhari, but between him and Jonathan, I wouldn't blink to choose the former. Would rather repeat an old trick that works than waste resources on an unsuccessful enterprise full of policies that are doomed to fail. That's not being warped up, it's called being objective!!

2 Likes

Re: Pls Compare. No Insults Pls by iconize(m): 8:15pm On Nov 08, 2014
Why is Nigeria breeding and churning out dunces and dumbos all in the name of quota system? www.punchng.com/opinion/breeding-dunces-through-quota-system/
Re: Pls Compare. No Insults Pls by omarlee(m): 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
It's quite unfortunate how some people are using religion as the basis for their political analysis . Imagine how they are accusing Muslim candidates left-right-and-center, forgetting that their paymaster can in no way win an election without the support of the so called Muslims( northerners). Imagine the senile theory they postulate-Buhari will islamize Nigeria when elected. They forgot that he was once a head of state that ruled by decree, had it been he has such motives as to islamize Nigeria he could ve done it then by enacting a decree to that effect.
Re: Pls Compare. No Insults Pls by focus7: 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
Op thank u for the soul searching thread. In my own opinion Fashola is simply a leader that's people oriented, he's objective and on course. But jonathan is just an opportunist who has no idea of what leadership is, he's selfish and is only mindful of the interest of the few singing his praises for their selfish interest, he lacks focus and initiative. Eccl. 10:16 say this about Jonatan types of leadership, "woe to you oh land when ur king is child, And your prince feast in the morning" and for Fashola types of leadership it says in verse 17, "blessed are you oh land when your king is the son of nobles, And your prince feast at the proper time, For strength and not for drunkenness. I feel sad that some people allows sentiment to blindfold them to be calling for Jonathan re-election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Compare. No Insults Pls by overhypedsteve(m): 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
komekn:
From vision clarity is created and from strategic vision is quantifiable long lasting and sustainable delivery outcomes attained.

If not for the debased way in which our politics is carried out across the bored should we be talking about a Buhari ticket a man who is living on past glories of over 30 years ago.

When we have a proven, articulate contemporary visionary who is acceptable to the general polity a true nationalist I mean FASHOLA in reality put Buhari , GEJ , and any others on a national televised debate Fashola would floor the lot of them. I would like to see Fashola for president its a simple NO CONTEST against any opponent in Nigeria.

However the African mentality of holding on to power by any means possible and the very old boys club of past Generals, Party Chairmen , etc and thier insistance on Godfatherism not merit will not allow that to happen.
hey the plan is for fashola to run alongside buhari cus the old dude would die soon anyway. So baba fash will take over.
Re: Pls Compare. No Insults Pls by DelGardo: 9:31pm On Nov 08, 2014
atlwireles:
All these apc crying boko haram threads, who are you people crying to? Travel around Nigeria today, boko haram is the least of many people's worries. When you guys explode a bomb or attack a town, people blink for 5 mins and simply move on. Nigeria is a big country, you guys have successfully immunized the average Nigerian from your suffering. Some simply don't care any more.
agaiindefensi
You may have a point. But it is against the tenets of leadership for the president to be so uncaring, no matter how some citizens react to escalating terror. It is indefensible.

1 Like

Re: Pls Compare. No Insults Pls by Descartes: 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2014
overhypedsteve:
hey the plan is for fashola to run alongside buhari cus the old dude would die soon anyway. So baba fash will take over.

You know the drift wink

Just like Yaradua and the Northern folks are aware of this grand design will never allow such to happen. Instead will prefer to wait till 2019 tongue
Re: Pls Compare. No Insults Pls by shigoslim(m): 10:59pm On Nov 08, 2014
@Ibnsultan. There is different between Ebola and bokoharam, Ebola does not respect who you are, where you belong to, what position u hold. Likewise does it distinguished the rich from the poor. If Govnr Fashola refuse to cancel his trip to mecca am 100% sure he will definitely meet his own share.

The misplaced of priority majority of you 4rm northern side most especially the affected state buy the insurgent refused to ask your rulers is that of accountability of dividends of democracy. Majority of you believe it that only the federal government can offer the dividends of democracy, whereas where we hve the local and state government to give 70% of the dividends of democracy.

I just want to open your mind set that your rulers employed insurgency as a means of cajo, deceit to divert your attention from asking them to give the account of dividends of democracy from your rulers. Hve your asked yourself if perhaps the federal government is still releasing their monthly allocations? If yes then u need to ask again what are they using the money for since we hve insecurity in the affected state?

I think without furthering more one can deduce that your leaders adopted insurgency as means to neglect and shift your attention from asking them of dividends of democracy, beside how many of your political leaders has insurgent killed since inception of the event.

Moreover Fashola has shown the exampinary of a good leaders, he put the interest of his ppl @heart first, he does not wait for federal govt to take measure before taken the necessary step. The fact that federal govt intervene later hour the measure put in place by fashola has already pact positively. The question u fail to ask yourself is that the north-east state received monthly security vote what hve they used the money for? Why did they fail to put the interest of their ppl @heart first? Did they also not swear in to protect the life and property of their ppl within their locality? I think i don't need to waste much of my time to educated you of your misplaced of priority by your leaders has their mind has been pollute by religion and triabalism.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Compare. No Insults Pls by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 08, 2014
shigoslim:
@Ibnsultan. There is different between Ebola and bokoharam, Ebola does not respect who you are, where you belong to, what position u hold. Likewise does it distinguished the rich from the poor. If Govnr Fashola refuse to cancel his trip to mecca am 100% sure he will definitely meet his own share.

The misplaced of priority majority of you 4rm northern side most especially the affected state buy the insurgent refused to ask your rulers is that of accountability of dividends of democracy. Majority of you believe it that only the federal government can offer the dividends of democracy, whereas where we hve the local and state government to give 70% of the dividends of democracy.

I just want to open your mind set that your rulers employed insurgency as a means of cajo, deceit to divert your attention from asking them to give the account of dividends of democracy from your rulers. Hve your asked yourself if perhaps the federal government is still releasing their monthly allocations? If yes then u need to ask again what are they using the money for since we hve insecurity in the affected state?

I think without furthering more one can deduce that your leaders adopted insurgency as means to neglect and shift your attention from asking them of dividends of democracy, beside how many of your political leaders has insurgent killed since inception of the event.

In ur words we are killing our own sisters n brothers just to discredit a man haba. The president is in charge of Security as all the security apparatus report to him
If under his watch Nigerian territories are being annexed progressively by insurgents, & all that he has demonstrated so far is sheer cluelessness & Incompetence, it is time for him to take responsibility and quit in the national interest, to pave the way for a better leader. never in the history of
any nation has incompetence and cluelessness been exhibited by any leader, as President Jonathan

3 Likes

Re: Pls Compare. No Insults Pls by amarilo: 11:17pm On Nov 08, 2014
"That is the scale of the outrage in which we have all shared, and the fact that we are gathered here now—shocked, but composed and determined—is a sign not only that this attack has failed, but that all attempts to destroy democracy by terrorism will fail" -------Magret Thatcher, after 1985 bombing of grand Hotel in Brighton where Conservatives were holding their conference. The bombing did not stop them from the conference the following day at the same venue.

So if APC thing that bombing Mubi will stop Akwa Ibomites and Nigeria in General from celebrating that magnificent edifice they got it wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Compare. No Insults Pls by shigoslim(m): 11:49pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ibnsultan:

In ur words we are killing our own sisters n brothers just to discredit a man haba. The president is in charge of Security as all the security apparatus report to him
If under his watch Nigerian territories are being annexed progressively by insurgents, & all that he has demonstrated so far is sheer cluelessness & Incompetence, it is time for him to take responsibility and quit in the national interest, to pave the way for a better leader. never in the history of
any nation has incompetence and cluelessness been exhibited by any leader, as President Jonathan

no leaders in these world that is perfect, my Bible tells me that we should pray for our leaders irrespective of their position either minimal or maximal.

If you and me believe that bokoharam is our common enemies then why can't we join hand together to defeat them @once rather pointing finger to one person as an incompetent fellow.

Fashola believe that the federal government is incompetent and incapable to defeat Ebola ironically, guess what he brought his own ideology to fight ebola before federal govt intervene. Guess what he shown humanitarian to his ppl mostly importantly where his leading.

Bornu, Adamawa and yobe tell me what has these governors done to reduce the pace of insecurity in their affected state before a layman can say truly this ppl has shown the exampinary of a good leaders to reduce the growth of insurgency their locality . The answer is none lol cheesy

now thesame set ppl want to lead and rules Nigeria, tell me what would be the faith of every poor nigerians . You knw what they tool are the most incompetent, greedy
leaders who will fail Nigeria 100times bkos the lack quality of a good leaders. Fool and ignorance nigerians are the one who will ask them to come rule them. Am sorry to say none of your ppl qualify to lead Nigeria as at now, as they tool can not quench the fire they set up.

1 Like

Re: Pls Compare. No Insults Pls by automaticcars: 11:55pm On Nov 08, 2014
atlwireles:

You son of a slut. May terror visit your family so we can also move on five minutes later since it is nothing to you when terrorists attack your fellow citizens. May death visit your family before Christmas since terror is a normal occurrence to you.

It shall never be well with you and your entire family.

1 Like

Re: Pls Compare. No Insults Pls by atlwireles: 11:59pm On Nov 08, 2014
automaticcars:

You son of a slut. May terror visit your family so we can also move on five minutes later since it is nothing to you when terrorists attack your fellow citizens. May death visit your family before Christmas since terror is a normal occurrence to you.

It shall never be well with you and your entire family.

Please visit a beheading session. It is well with me and before Christmas, I will buy another brand new car. So, almajiri go and pound sand.

1 Like

Re: Pls Compare. No Insults Pls by automaticcars: 12:03am On Nov 09, 2014
atlwireles:

Please visit a beheading session. It is well with me and before Christmas, I will buy another brand new car. So, almajiri go and pound sand.

Go ahead and buy a new G4 if you like. Since terrorist attack should now be a normal way of life, I say once again may terror be witnessed in your household by Christmas so we can move on five minutes later and pretend like nothing has happened as you want us to behave. Amen.
Re: Pls Compare. No Insults Pls by atlwireles: 12:06am On Nov 09, 2014
automaticcars:

Go ahead and buy a new G4 if you like. Since terrorist attack should now be a normal way of life, I say once again may terror be witnessed in your household by Christmas so we can move on five minutes later and pretend like nothing has happened as you want us to behave. Amen.

Stand on my way, I will mow you and your almajiris down. Again, pound sand down a rathole tongue
Re: Pls Compare. No Insults Pls by automaticcars: 12:10am On Nov 09, 2014
atlwireles:

Stand on my way, I will mow you and your almajiris down. Again, pound sand down a rathole tongue

Since terrorist attacks on your fellow citizens should be taken as normal way of life, may terror come into your household before Christmas so we can also move on the same way you want everyone else move on whenever it happens.
Re: Pls Compare. No Insults Pls by atlwireles: 12:12am On Nov 09, 2014
automaticcars:

Since terrorist attacks on your fellow citizens should be taken as normal way of life, may terror come into your household before Christmas so we can also move on the same way you want everyone else move on whenever it happens.

Dumbass, who is your fellow citizen? angry
Re: Pls Compare. No Insults Pls by automaticcars: 12:14am On Nov 09, 2014
atlwireles:

Dumbass, who is your fellow citizen? angry

Son of a slut you are. You fellow citizens are your fellow Nigerian.
Re: Pls Compare. No Insults Pls by atlwireles: 12:16am On Nov 09, 2014
automaticcars:

Son of a slut you are. You fellow citizens are your fellow Nigerian.

Are they from delta state? if not I know your bastardddddd not.
Re: Pls Compare. No Insults Pls by automaticcars: 12:19am On Nov 09, 2014
atlwireles:

Are they from delta state? if not I know your bastardddddd not.

You are a son of a slut. So you only care about people from Delta State?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caught On Camera ,PDP Woo Students With Mr.biggs(pics) / Tension Tension Since Early Hours Today Alarming Situations In Rivers State. / Exposed!!!!!! Facts You Must Know About Timi Alaibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.