Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

herbert Macaulay story was a 419 scam story by Nigeria because occupation . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / herbert Macaulay story was a 419 scam story by Nigeria because occupation . (2496 Views)

Afonja/alimi/oyo Empire All Are 419 /scam Story / The Messy State of Herbert Macaulay Way, Yaba, On Saturday / Things You Never Knew About Herbert Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

herbert Macaulay story was a 419 scam story by Nigeria because occupation . by musiwa95: 7:13pm On Nov 08, 2014
herbert Macaulay story was a 419 story by Nigeria government.

first election took place in the country of Western Nigeria in 1951 or 52. While he die even before any form of election.. In 1946.

Re: herbert Macaulay story was a 419 scam story by Nigeria because occupation . by konjakonja(m): 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
musiwa95:
herbert Macaulay story was a 419 story by Nigeria government.

first election took place in the country of Western Nigeria in 1951 or 52. While he die even before any form of election.. In 1946.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Ademusiwa,How was life inside the Canadian prison? Shebi dem arrest you say you dey run drug business
Re: herbert Macaulay story was a 419 scam story by Nigeria because occupation . by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2014
...and I'm supposed to believe you over my own Government? KWAAA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Re: herbert Macaulay story was a 419 scam story by Nigeria because occupation . by musiwa95: 8:12pm On Nov 08, 2014
Who is in prison. Not me. I am not in jail.
I am not bola Ahmed .. Tinubu. Tinubu is not ademusiwa.. There is no title call the asiwaju of Yoruba land. Tinubu title is 419 scam title

You are a sick person. I am not tinubu. Did tinubu tell you. That he is me. If he did. That is the greatest 419 of all time. Millions of Nigerian know who I am. I am already famous around the world before coming to nairaland.

My outfit draws millions of people around more than channels television draw in 1 year. I have reach more 1 billion people around the world.

So if 1 billion people know me. Am I famous
The number of people that read me in a day on thisglobecoms is more than pastor adeboye get in 1 month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: herbert Macaulay story was a 419 scam story by Nigeria because occupation . by musiwa95: 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
If you start posting your picture on thisglobecoms you will be famous around the world

1 Like

Re: herbert Macaulay story was a 419 scam story by Nigeria because occupation . by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
Emperor Ade Ade Ademusiwa i hail thee
Re: herbert Macaulay story was a 419 scam story by Nigeria because occupation . by konjakonja(m): 8:28pm On Nov 08, 2014
musiwa95:
If you start posting your picture on thisglobecoms you will be famous around the world
I checked your infamous site .com and was asked to register. How can I surport a nobody like you? I went to Kaduna last week,no one knows you there,I've been to Ogun state and nobody seem to know you. It means you are fake, the real leader of western nigeria lives in lagos and his name is Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: herbert Macaulay story was a 419 scam story by Nigeria because occupation . by musiwa95: 5:55am On Nov 09, 2014
You talk nonsense. You talk of tinubu who can not gather 1000 member all over lagos. Just alone is more than 5000 member. I throw an challege to your friend tinubu who have paid you to promote to go to the nation stadium Lagos and try to fill 5000 seat. If tinubu is able to get 5000 people. I will give youN1000. In less than 1 week. I will fill the stadium up with people.

Many people in last election use my name to run. My face on your postal will make a person win an election.tinubu face on anything will lead to the destruction of poster. Go and ask fayemi what ekiti people did to him for using tinubu poster. Tinubu face on a poster can not win primary school class monitor position.

I will make 4000000 people of Lagos to stand on one spot. I will make the whole of Nigeria jump up and down. That the president of Nigeria is scared of mind.

I can make every Nigerian sit at home. Can tinubu make people in his living room seat at home. Not to talk of two room in his own house.

If there is a Nigerian that bring the govt of Nigeria to its feet. It is me.

3 Likes

Re: herbert Macaulay story was a 419 scam story by Nigeria because occupation . by musiwa95: 6:10am On Nov 09, 2014
U
Re: herbert Macaulay story was a 419 scam story by Nigeria because occupation . by musiwa95: 6:36am On Nov 09, 2014
So do you think nobody know you

2 Likes

Re: herbert Macaulay story was a 419 scam story by Nigeria because occupation . by konjakonja(m): 9:35am On Nov 09, 2014
musiwa95:
You talk nonsense. You talk of tinubu who can not gather 1000 member all over lagos. I had over 5000 member. I throw an challege to your friend tinubu who have paid you to promote to go to the nation stadium Lagos and try to fill 5000 seat. If tinubu is able to get 5000 people. I will give youN1000. In less than 1 week. I will fill the stadium up with people.

Many people in last election use my name to run. My face on your postal will make a person win an election.tinubu face on anything will lead to the destruction of poster. Go and ask fayemi what ekiti people did to him for using tinubu poster. Tinubu face on a poster can not win primary school class monitor position.

I will make 4000000 people of Lagos to stand on one spot. I will make the whole of Nigeria jump up and down. That the president of Nigeria is scared of mind.

I can make every Nigerian sit at home. Can tinubu make people in his living room seat at home. Not to talk of two room in his own house.

I don suffer,so na 1000 Naira you go give me if Tinubu pull crowd of 5000 for lagos? By the way Asiwaju Musiwa,did Ayo fayose use your face on his poster?
Re: herbert Macaulay story was a 419 scam story by Nigeria because occupation . by owolabifunke14(f): 7:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
Uncle musiwa are u sure of wat u are saying?
Re: herbert Macaulay story was a 419 scam story by Nigeria because occupation . by Admiralomoniyi(m): 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
I see musiwa is out of control,this guy is deranged
Re: herbert Macaulay story was a 419 scam story by Nigeria because occupation . by konjakonja(m): 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
owolabifunke14:
Uncle musiwa are u sure of wat u are saying?
Imagine someone address mad man musiwa95 as uncle! smh
Re: herbert Macaulay story was a 419 scam story by Nigeria because occupation . by owolabifunke14(f): 12:37am On Nov 15, 2014
konjakonja:
Imagine someone address mad man musiwa95 as uncle! smh
Oga the man you insult is the leader of my region by birth. Respect him or you go to jail

2 Likes

Re: herbert Macaulay story was a 419 scam story by Nigeria because occupation . by konjakonja(m): 6:00am On Nov 15, 2014
owolabifunke14:
Oga the man you insult is the leader of my region by birth. Respect him or you go to jail
mad man is your leader lol
Re: herbert Macaulay story was a 419 scam story by Nigeria because occupation . by Alphaoscar: 6:35am On Nov 15, 2014
musiwa95:
You talk nonsense. You talk of tinubu who can not gather 1000 member all over lagos. Just alone is more than 5000 member. I throw an challege to your friend tinubu who have paid you to promote to go to the nation stadium Lagos and try to fill 5000 seat. If tinubu is able to get 5000 people. I will give youN1000. In less than 1 week. I will fill the stadium up with people.

Please prof musiwa, can you show us the satellite pictures of your brain sir? your satellite pictures are the best sir .

(1) (Reply)

What Happens If The President-in-waiting Dies Before Swearing-in-day / Buhari Osinbajo Rift: Amaechi Poised To Capitalise. / Had Ojukwu Disown The Ikas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.