Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Peugeot 307 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Peugeot 307 (2602 Views)

Peugeot 307 "Depollution System Faulty" - What? / Peugeot 406 V6, And 307 2.0L: What's Your Take? / Peugeot 307 Problems! Help! Car Does Not Start When Hot! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peugeot 307 by AsSabirin(m): 7:57pm On Nov 08, 2014
Hi guys.
So here's the story, the timing belt of my car recently cut while I was driving and that cost me some buk, my mechanic said all the valves were broken and I had to change the top of the engine. Which he charged me 40k.
Two days later the engine knock, engine oil was alright, everything one could think of fine. He gave me this rooster n bull story about the radiator leak, if that was the case surely I would have seen it on the temperature guage.

Anyways now I have to buy a new engine and he says it cost 100k. Please nairalanders is this the cost and how do I know a good engine. Thanks.
Re: Peugeot 307 by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:44pm On Nov 08, 2014
AsSabirin:
Hi guys.
So here's the story, the timing belt of my car recently cut while I was driving and that cost me some buk, my mechanic said all the valves were broken and I had to change the top of the engine. Which he charged me 40k.
Two days later the engine knock, engine oil was alright, everything one could think of fine. He gave me this rooster n bull story about the radiator leak, if that was the case surely I would have seen it on the temperature guage.

Anyways now I have to buy a new engine and he says it cost 100k. Please nairalanders is this the cost and how do I know a good engine. Thanks.

Ikenna351 smiley

Hold on a bit the lion king will soon arrive.
Re: Peugeot 307 by AsSabirin(m): 11:28pm On Nov 08, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

Ikenna351 smiley

Hold on a bit the lion king will soon arrive.
Ok. waiting on him. Thnks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peugeot 307 by weyreypey: 8:47am On Apr 24, 2020
AsSabirin:

Ok. waiting on him. Thnks
What eventually happened?

1 Like

Re: Peugeot 307 by proclinician: 8:40am On Apr 26, 2020
Ikenna351 why na... Did simba wait for this long before he returned and drive away the guy with the scar? What the hell man....

2 Likes

Re: Peugeot 307 by eherbal(m): 10:27am On Apr 26, 2020
proclinician:
Ikenna351 why na... Did simba wait for this long before he returned and drive away the guy with the scar? What the hell man....
is dat guy still on nairaland?he's been sulking since he was deprived some privildges by seun some years back undecided
Re: Peugeot 307 by RZArecta(m): 10:49am On Apr 26, 2020
proclinician:
Op didn’t make the necessary sacrifice, not even libation sef angry
Re: Peugeot 307 by Praxtech: 11:10am On Apr 26, 2020
RZArecta:
Op didn’t make the necessary sacrifice, not even libation sef angry

15k consultation fees

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Toyota Solara 2002-2005 / Help Please, Can You Recommend A Car Shipping Agent In The US? / Can Some1 Tell Me the Latest Jeep In Town? Manufacturer Toyota.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.