Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Anambra State Is Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anambra State Is Recruiting (5786 Views)

Pls I Heard Union Bank Is Recruiting Presently / Anambra State Civil Service Commission Recruiting! / The Nigerian Air Force Is Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra State Is Recruiting by Onyiilugo(f): 8:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
Anambra state judiciary is recruiting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Is Recruiting by praise010(m): 11:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
Thanks for the info. but does it mean that they have no website cos I can't read the files. kindly provide us with details.
tnks in advance.
Re: Anambra State Is Recruiting by Onyiilugo(f): 9:42am On Nov 09, 2014
The application is closing on 10th nov 2014, so if u re in anambra go 2 to their office n verify it is pasted there.
Re: Anambra State Is Recruiting by gentlerossy1: 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
pls how do I locate there office in awka?
Re: Anambra State Is Recruiting by Onyiilugo(f): 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
Close 2 prison @ old road
Re: Anambra State Is Recruiting by Mopolchi: 5:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
Onyiilugo:
Close 2 prison @ old road
Sorry, is it the prison at the main road leading to Amawbia roundabout?
Re: Anambra State Is Recruiting by Mopolchi: 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2014
@Onyiilugo thanks for the information. Without this information, I wouldn't have known of this advert. At least if not for anything, there is hope of getting a job in Anambra.
Re: Anambra State Is Recruiting by Mopolchi: 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
Heard that the test is next tomorrow. Text messages were sent out to some today. I have not got any though.
Re: Anambra State Is Recruiting by CBNIM: 10:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
Mopolchi:
Heard that the test is next tomorrow. Text messages were sent out to some today. I have not got any though.
Really? Knew someone that applied! Let me know if he is aware of this.
Re: Anambra State Is Recruiting by Mopolchi: 12:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
CBNIM:

Really? Knew someone that applied! Let me know if he is aware of this.
If the person got the text, can you inquire for the test's venue?
Re: Anambra State Is Recruiting by CBNIM: 9:56am On Dec 21, 2014
Mopolchi:
If the person got the text, can you inquire for the test's venue?
Sorry for the delayed reply, he didn't get the message, though he was told the test will be in batches.
Re: Anambra State Is Recruiting by cynthia182: 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2014
pls when is higher excutive officer aving their own interview?
Re: Anambra State Is Recruiting by janengozi(f): 6:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
Please when will accountant 1 having their own interview.
Re: Anambra State Is Recruiting by murphyrichy(m): 11:56am On Dec 24, 2014
Mopolchi:
I doubt the authenticity of your info, nobody has been invited for interview. try and verify very well.
Re: Anambra State Is Recruiting by Mopolchi: 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
murphyrichy:
I doubt the authenticity of your info, nobody has been invited for interview. try and verify very well.
If you doubt then go and verify. The interview held on that day. I was there but was not interviewed bc my name was not on the list. Guy no give ur self hope for the work. I saw the list and it was a doctored list from the chief judge and cronies. Am not connected that was why my name was not put there. I even begged, they refused. By Jan, they will start work. Don't doubt bro., I was there at the interview. The people invited knew they will be invited long since. So continue ur search bro.
Re: Anambra State Is Recruiting by Mopolchi: 12:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
murphyrichy:
If you doubt then go and verify. The interview held on that day. I was there but was not interviewed bc my name was not on the list. Guy no give ur self hope for the work. I saw the list and it was a doctored list from the chief judge and his cronies. Am not connected that was why my name was not put there. I even begged, they refused. By Jan, they will start work. Don't doubt bro., I was there at the interview. The people invited knew they will be invited long since. So continue ur search bro.
Re: Anambra State Is Recruiting by murphyrichy(m): 12:25pm On Dec 24, 2014
Mopolchi:
If you doubt then go and verify. The interview held on that day. I was there but was not interviewed bc my name was not on the list. Guy no give ur self hope for the work. I saw the list and it was a doctored list from the chief judge and his cronies. Am not connected that was why my name was not put there. I even begged, they refused. By Jan, they will start work. Don't doubt bro., I was there at the interview. The people invited knew they will be invited long since. So continue ur search bro.
its alright, is it all the list for the whole vacancies where pasted, and where did they paste it? or are they doing it in batches?
Re: Anambra State Is Recruiting by Mopolchi: 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
murphyrichy:
its alright, is it all the list for the whole vacancies where pasted, and where did they paste it? or are they doing it in batches?
I do not think that there is any batch of a thing. If u hv access to Chief Judge, he will include u. The interview is for all posts. They will start work next year.
Re: Anambra State Is Recruiting by murphyrichy(m): 12:53pm On Dec 24, 2014
Mopolchi:
I do not think that there is any batch of a thing. If u hv access to Chief Judge, he will include u. The interview is for all posts. They will start work next year.
nawa o, this is serious. meaning that the shortlisted list wasn't pasted, right?
Re: Anambra State Is Recruiting by Mopolchi: 12:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
murphyrichy:
nawa o, this is serious. meaning that the shortlisted list wasn't pasted, right?
It was not in order for them to do what they wanted to do. i saw it bc i came on dat day.
Re: Anambra State Is Recruiting by noskeybaba: 1:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
my sis went for the interview, and to be honest, if you dont now anybody, forget about this vacancy cos its already filled. My inlaw who is a SAN recommended her and she is on a "special list" as they said. I wasnt interested cos i dont wana go back to Awka, yet wink
Re: Anambra State Is Recruiting by janengozi(f): 3:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
may God help us

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Is Recruiting by Syfex: 10:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
Anoda list pasted dis week
Re: Anambra State Is Recruiting by murphyrichy(m): 11:56am On Feb 01, 2015
Syfex:
Anoda list pasted dis week
hello, please are you in awka so you can help me check mine
Re: Anambra State Is Recruiting by janengozi(f): 10:41am On Feb 02, 2015
Please can you help me check my name Ezekoye Ngozi F .@ syfex

(1) (Reply)

Ipnx Nigeria Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (26 Positions) / Urgent Vacancy In A Food Company For OND And SSCE Holders / Abeg Help A Broda- Mpg Consult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.