Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,616 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Plot To Kill Queen Elizabeth II Today Foiled By Police. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Plot To Kill Queen Elizabeth II Today Foiled By Police. (1759 Views)

Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) / Document Exposes Plot To Collapse Nigeria’s Economy By US & Britain / Queen Elizabeth To Receive £37.9million Pay Rise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plot To Kill Queen Elizabeth II Today Foiled By Police. by AskProf: 12:47am On Nov 09, 2014
A SUSPECTED plot to kill the Queen today (Sat, 08-Nov-14) at the Royal Albert Hall has been foiled by police.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6070536/Alleged-terror-knife-attack-plot-to-kill-the-Queen-foiled-by-cops.html

Re: Plot To Kill Queen Elizabeth II Today Foiled By Police. by tit(f): 12:50am On Nov 09, 2014
APC,
take it easy.
We agree, Churchill was a president who resigned.

5 Likes

Re: Plot To Kill Queen Elizabeth II Today Foiled By Police. by FastShipping: 12:50am On Nov 09, 2014
tit:
APC,
take it easy.

Rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Plot To Kill Queen Elizabeth II Today Foiled By Police. by tit(f): 12:51am On Nov 09, 2014
Come ooo.
which day is Sat Nov 9th?

3 Likes

Re: Plot To Kill Queen Elizabeth II Today Foiled By Police. by tit(f): 12:52am On Nov 09, 2014
FastShipping:

Rubbish.
real rubbish.
jagagbanistic.

1 Like

Re: Plot To Kill Queen Elizabeth II Today Foiled By Police. by AskProf: 12:57am On Nov 09, 2014
tit:
Come ooo.
which day is Sat Nov 9th?

Sorry for the error, correction made.
Re: Plot To Kill Queen Elizabeth II Today Foiled By Police. by tit(f): 1:04am On Nov 09, 2014
AskProf:

Sorry for the error, correction made.
your sins are forgiven
Re: Plot To Kill Queen Elizabeth II Today Foiled By Police. by egift(m): 1:54am On Nov 09, 2014
tit:
APC,
take it easy.

@Tit, Below is how you sound:

PDP taking their Boko Haram funding to all corners of the globe. When will PDP stop funding Terrorism? PDP should stop disgracing Nigeria abeg.
Re: Plot To Kill Queen Elizabeth II Today Foiled By Police. by FastShipping: 2:02am On Nov 09, 2014
@egift

Please, don't get down like these guys on the other side behave. There was no need to accuse PDP of anything with the queen.
Re: Plot To Kill Queen Elizabeth II Today Foiled By Police. by egift(m): 2:09am On Nov 09, 2014
FastShipping:
@egift

Please, don't get down like these guys on the other side behave. There was no need to accuse PDP of anything with the queen.

I just laid it side-by-side for him to have a preview of how his comment look. I really don't understand if it just deliberate act of deception or a testament of the level of destruction to their psyche that makes these thugs try very hard to falsely tarnish the image of the opposition?

Anyway, my sincere apology. Thank God the Queen is safe. And yes it has nothing to do with Nigeria. God bless Nigeria!
Re: Plot To Kill Queen Elizabeth II Today Foiled By Police. by Nobody: 2:14am On Nov 09, 2014
Enemies everywhere.
Re: Plot To Kill Queen Elizabeth II Today Foiled By Police. by lonelydora: 4:57am On Nov 09, 2014
Na wa
Re: Plot To Kill Queen Elizabeth II Today Foiled By Police. by tit(f): 5:04am On Nov 09, 2014
egift:

I just laid it side-by-side for him to have a preview of how his comment look. I really don't understand if it just deliberate act of deception or a testament of the level of destruction to their psyche that makes these thugs try very hard to falsely tarnish the image of the opposition?

Anyway, my sincere apology. Thank God the Queen is safe. And yes it has nothing to do with Nigeria. God bless Nigeria!

Fear don catch una?
Shee una been dey voke for the other thread,
say she be powerless power.
Oya now, make una try the woman.
If ordinary, small queen of the coast show now
una go pick race like Nigeria Army
when boko haram dey come.

(Onne, i hear say them speed sotay their 504 summersalt for Mubi!
They no wan look back!!
No brake, no jam!!!!)
Re: Plot To Kill Queen Elizabeth II Today Foiled By Police. by chymystique(f): 5:44am On Nov 09, 2014
Thank God she is safe..... I just love this woman cool
Re: Plot To Kill Queen Elizabeth II Today Foiled By Police. by talk2riel: 5:47am On Nov 09, 2014
Power must change hand
Re: Plot To Kill Queen Elizabeth II Today Foiled By Police. by omenka(m): 5:53am On Nov 09, 2014
A BBC correspondent once asked Robert Mugabi when he's going to step down and his reply was a retort: "when is Queen Elizabeth going to step down??" gringrin

I think Mugabi should be questioned! gringrin
Re: Plot To Kill Queen Elizabeth II Today Foiled By Police. by egift(m): 6:15am On Nov 09, 2014
[s]
tit:

Fear don catch una?
Shee una been dey voke for the other thread,
say she be powerless power.
Oya now, make una try the woman.
If ordinary, small queen of the coast show now
una go pick race like Nigeria Army
when boko haram dey come.

(Onne, i hear say them speed sotay their 504 summersalt for Mubi!
They no wan look back!!
No brake, no jam!!!!)
[/s]

The mosquitoes that bite you last night may have been exposed to nuclear waste. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Plot To Kill Queen Elizabeth II Today Foiled By Police. by major466(m): 9:07am On Nov 09, 2014
Who knows, the culprit might be an ISIS agent.

(1) (Reply)

President Trump And Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Maybe Right / South Africans Are Backward – Zambian Vice-president / Top 10 Weakest Militaries In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.