Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Avater Vs Naruto Which Do You Prefer? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Avater Vs Naruto Which Do You Prefer? (588 Views)

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / SoundCity Vs HipTV: Which Do You Prefer? / House Of Ajebo And Area Videos, Which Do You Prefer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avater Vs Naruto Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 3:32am On Nov 09, 2014
I prefer avatar to naruto cause they speak english

As for naruto I hardly understand the film cause I'll be busy reading the subtitle

Which do you prefer
Re: Avater Vs Naruto Which Do You Prefer? by Fulaman198(m): 5:33am On Nov 09, 2014
I've actually grown fond of the Japanese language with subtitle thing after watching so much anime.

In all honesty, Avatar and Naruto shouldn't be compared. I feel that they are both enjoyable and are two different genres in a way. There is not much killing (besides the Earth Queen) in Avatar. It's more suited towards the younger audiences. As you have noticed, there is hardly any blood and gore in the Avatar.
Re: Avater Vs Naruto Which Do You Prefer? by iceberylin(m): 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
Guy settle down watch naruto then u go know say Avatar dh learn work cheesy
Re: Avater Vs Naruto Which Do You Prefer? by Jaymaestro(m): 5:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
Re: Avater Vs Naruto Which Do You Prefer? by UchihaItachi(m): 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
Naruto also has an English dubbed version... as do many other animes if that's your only problem with it
Re: Avater Vs Naruto Which Do You Prefer? by nani667: 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
Hmmm...

(1) (Reply)

Nice Film To Watch... / What's Your Favourite Movie? / Egypt Bans Movie 'exodus'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.