Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,952 members, 7,838,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

So, It Cost Wizkid N33m To Collabo With Chris Brown? (MUST READ) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / So, It Cost Wizkid N33m To Collabo With Chris Brown? (MUST READ) (1636 Views)

Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him / Wizkid performs with Chris Brown In South Africa / Finally Revealed...see How Much It Cost Wizkid To Feature Chris Brown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So, It Cost Wizkid N33m To Collabo With Chris Brown? (MUST READ) by StevinMorgan(m): 9:50am On Nov 09, 2014
In a recent interview with Hot 97’s, Chris Brown talked about how much it’d take to get him on a track.

See what he said below…

“It depends, Some people I give a
homie price to…The most I charge is
like $250,000…If the song’s already a hit, then I’ll get on it. But I’m still gonna take some publishing…and if they say they can only give you $30,000, I need 50 percent of the publishing.
“Cause I’m gonna get on the record,

not to toot my own horn…I’ve gotten on records from a new artist and they’ve went No. 1. I will take a percentage of the publishing. If I’m gonna give you a No. 1, I’m gonna capitalize off it as well.” He Said.

According what Chris said, it would cost Wizkid about $200,000 – $250,000 to get him on his song… That’s around N33million or so.

grin i like dis money dem d call

Re: So, It Cost Wizkid N33m To Collabo With Chris Brown? (MUST READ) by dmjinc(m): 9:51am On Nov 09, 2014
shocked shocked
Re: So, It Cost Wizkid N33m To Collabo With Chris Brown? (MUST READ) by francizy(m): 9:56am On Nov 09, 2014
dmjinc:
shocked shocked

Featuring Chris brown doesn't make him a better singer.. Anyways, every man for his own
Re: So, It Cost Wizkid N33m To Collabo With Chris Brown? (MUST READ) by oesnac(m): 10:09am On Nov 09, 2014
music and biz...
at times no b by whom u feature ooo.
even if na D'banj u feat u can still hit number one spot.
if u like feat Jay Z if d music no bam ppl go stll wash u.
Re: So, It Cost Wizkid N33m To Collabo With Chris Brown? (MUST READ) by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 09, 2014
shebi na wizkid wey say him dey charge 10m to collabo with any Nigerian artist? embarassed now he has to pay 33m to collabo with Chris brown..lols, karma at hand tongue

1 Like

Re: So, It Cost Wizkid N33m To Collabo With Chris Brown? (MUST READ) by Princecalm(m): 10:33am On Nov 09, 2014
Wonder how the colaboration will be,i guess wizkid will do some breakdance for us.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of A Guy Who Spent $150,000 Just To Look Like Kim Kadarshian / Dj Cuppy’s Younger Sister Has Launched Her Career In Fashion Blogging / Singer Waje Shows Off Her S*xy New Look! [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.