Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,508 members, 7,812,566 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Help My Daughter Doesn't Want To Clean Her Ear! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help My Daughter Doesn't Want To Clean Her Ear! (814 Views)

Help!!! My Daughter Doesn't Eat / 29 yrs old Daughter doesn't want any other man except her father... / Wife Catches Hubby’s Girlfriend, Strips Her & Bites Off Her Ear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Daughter Doesn't Want To Clean Her Ear! by babysheju2(f): 10:15am On Nov 09, 2014
When she was a baby she loves to clean her ears but now she's three and the sight of a piece of cotton bud alone makes her shout, cry, in fact scream. Anytime i want or I'm cleaning the ear, she would be screaming as if.....I don't just know. and I checked there was nothing there. pls mummy's in the house have u had dis experience? what should i do she's just three. I'll appreciate.
Re: Help My Daughter Doesn't Want To Clean Her Ear! by skillzbae(f): 10:26am On Nov 09, 2014
babysheju2:
When she was a baby she loves to clean her ears but now she's three and the sight of a piece of cotton bud alone makes her shout, cry, in fact scream. Anytime i want or I'm cleaning the ear, she would be screaming as if.....I don't just know. and I checked there was nothing there. pls mummy's in the house have u had dis experience? what should i do she's just three. I'll appreciate.
Very funny, same wit my dota, i left her and when it started paining her, she came to me herself to help her clean it, ever since den,she reminds me to clean it evry week.

2 Likes

Re: Help My Daughter Doesn't Want To Clean Her Ear! by doja(m): 10:52am On Nov 09, 2014
You do not need to clean the ear. The ear cleans itself naturally. Your daughter must have had a bad experience with the cotton bud one time or the other.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Daughter Doesn't Want To Clean Her Ear! by ryom(m): 11:18am On Nov 09, 2014
@OP, you have heard, the ears are self cleansing, you do not need to clean the ears. What we say here is "nothing smaller than your elbows should go in your ears". Leave the ears alone!
Re: Help My Daughter Doesn't Want To Clean Her Ear! by babysheju2(f): 10:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
thanks moms... my second dota is just 10month and she enjoys cleaning hers.but dis other aunty ehn....na war. thanks again
Re: Help My Daughter Doesn't Want To Clean Her Ear! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 09, 2014
just clean them when she is asleep. all my nieces and nephews used to do that too

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It OK To Be Naked In Front Of Your Kids? / Beautiful Things To Say To Your Wife / Couple Who Were Forced To Live In An Airport After Life Fell Apart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.