Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

29 yrs old Daughter doesn't want any other man except her father... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 29 yrs old Daughter doesn't want any other man except her father... (1459 Views)

Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response / Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it / Help!!! My Daughter Doesn't Eat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

29 yrs old Daughter doesn't want any other man except her father... by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 27, 2015
Someone send this to me, HELP. My only Daughter{29} is too attached to me and she doesn't want to get married” Father? Ever since her mother died at her birth, i've been her father and mother, i gave her the best education a father can give his daughter, now she is 29 she has no man in her life because she thinks since i gave her everything, she doesn't need any other man, what should i do? The mod should move this to front page
Re: 29 yrs old Daughter doesn't want any other man except her father... by chocolateme(f): 8:58am On Nov 27, 2015
Hmm.. This is how it starts.. Please if all avenues to get her married or stay away from you is futile, then sell her off before story for the gods enters the matter.

1 Like

Re: 29 yrs old Daughter doesn't want any other man except her father... by Mrbigman1(m): 9:21am On Nov 27, 2015
Invite me to come and check her out. If she sees me, she'd cancel all agenda

1 Like

Re: 29 yrs old Daughter doesn't want any other man except her father... by Richy4(m): 9:22am On Nov 27, 2015
That will be the work of a qualified psychologist /therapist to find the root and advice her accordingly.

I am afraid the answer you will find here will be amazing and amusing too.

2 Likes

Re: 29 yrs old Daughter doesn't want any other man except her father... by doubleportion: 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
it was her father's fault! this situation is known as soul-tie, he should have seen it coming and look for ways to diconnect when the girl was much younger. we should endeavour to expose our children to the reality of their future with wisdom.let her enrol with a psycologist for proper counselling but the father must disconnect.
Re: 29 yrs old Daughter doesn't want any other man except her father... by Ginaz(f): 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
are you thinking what I'm thinking? shocked
Re: 29 yrs old Daughter doesn't want any other man except her father... by austine4real(m): 5:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
Kool tori gimme more
Re: 29 yrs old Daughter doesn't want any other man except her father... by bennyrazz: 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
she as not seen a man that can replace her father emotionally, financially, physically and spiritually thus the attachment. Prayers will help and probably her father should relocate. They should not be in the same city

2 Likes

Re: 29 yrs old Daughter doesn't want any other man except her father... by Pidggin(f): 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2015
This story is quite hard to believe

1 Like

Re: 29 yrs old Daughter doesn't want any other man except her father... by ojeota(f): 11:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
The father should rent a house for her to stay.
I dont even get it, did She not go to a uni.
This is just a result of over pampering a child.
Re: 29 yrs old Daughter doesn't want any other man except her father... by Tundeiab(m): 12:25am On Nov 28, 2015
It happens...
Re: 29 yrs old Daughter doesn't want any other man except her father... by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 28, 2015
ojeota:
The father should rent a house for her to stay.
I dont even get it, did She not go to a uni.
This is just a result of over pampering a child.
She did buh she was a day student
Re: 29 yrs old Daughter doesn't want any other man except her father... by ojeota(f): 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
Zceesneh:
She did buh she was a day student

The father should send her Packing from the house.
This is how inbreeding start. Later they will say is the devils work.
Re: 29 yrs old Daughter doesn't want any other man except her father... by Exponental(m): 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
She probably got a rigid upbringing. Let her take to her religion leader or a counselor.
Re: 29 yrs old Daughter doesn't want any other man except her father... by somcherry(f): 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
Zceesneh:
Someone send this to me, HELP. My only Daughter{29} is too attached to me and she doesn't want to get married” Father? Ever since her mother died at her birth, i've been her father and mother, i gave her the best education a father can give his daughter, now she is 29 she has no man in her life because she thinks since i gave her everything, she doesn't need any other man, what should i do? The mod should move this to front page

grin Every nairalander is now receiving private messages from unknown people asking for their advice.
So many co.ck and bull stories on here.

1 Like

Re: 29 yrs old Daughter doesn't want any other man except her father... by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
somcherry:

grin Every nairalander is now receiving private messages from unknown people asking for their advice.
So many co.ck and bull stories on here.
KKK

(1) (Reply)

Am Pretty But I Have A Loose And Weak Vagina / How Often Do You Visit Your Parents/parents-in-law / Why Yoruba Too Like Bleaching? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.