Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Pastor Flog Member(picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Flog Member(picture) (1514 Views)

Angry Soldiers Invade NEPA Office, Flog Manager Over Poor Power Supply / Soldiers Flog, Boots Protesting Women In Delta State.. / Flog Citizens Caught Doing Arz Down - El Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Flog Member(picture) by campusflavour: 10:18am On Nov 09, 2014
I heard that some men of God and so on, flog or beat church members for faults like coming late, maltreating your wife, etc, some even do it infront of other church members, please narate you experience or what you feel about it.

Re: Pastor Flog Member(picture) by Cikoloko(m): 10:26am On Nov 09, 2014
Lol dem no born am well
Re: Pastor Flog Member(picture) by LORDI(m): 10:28am On Nov 09, 2014
Lmao...am this is a movie na....which pastor wan flog matured man.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Flog Member(picture) by Psylas(m): 11:47am On Nov 09, 2014
Op I feel you're a jester! I'm an atheist nd stop that, stop creating fake news. I know this pic. Look at the people their they all muslims, that man raped a girl and was punished according to the law of Sharia. stop it

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Flog Member(picture) by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 09, 2014
Psylas:
Op I feel you're a big thief! I'm an atheist nd stop that, stop creating fake news. I know that pic. Look at the people their they all muslims, that man raped a girl and was punished according to the law of Sharia. Dis won't elevate you, stop it
Idi.ot.

How did u know they were Muslims?
I can see at least three females there without their head covered and yet u foolishly mentioned Sharia in ur post.
Re: Pastor Flog Member(picture) by Psylas(m): 12:05pm On Nov 09, 2014
Harbioollah:

Idi.ot.

How did u know they were Muslims?
I can see at least three females there without their head covered and yet u foolishly mentioned Sharia in ur post.
you're a fuc.ktard! Do christian women dress like that? And what's the punishment for rapists in sharia law? I saw the pic a year and some months ago when the man commited the crime. See the women covering their sholders and one is with hijab

1 Like

Re: Pastor Flog Member(picture) by campusflavour: 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2014
Psylas:
Op I feel you're a big thief! I'm an atheist nd stop that, stop creating fake news. I know this pic. Look at the people their they all muslims, that man raped a girl and was punished according to the law of Sharia. Dis won't elevate you, stop it
am sorry the picture there is not the real one, a pastor in uyo here did flog a member for beating his wife,i just use the picture to attract comments, cause the issue bothers me, this pastors are forming demi god, u dont correct them or challange them, if u do, other people will tell u, dont for the wrath of God, by the way thanks for calling me a big thief
Re: Pastor Flog Member(picture) by Psylas(m): 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2014
campusflavour:
am sorry the picture there is not the real one, a pastor in uyo here did flog a member for beating his wife,i just use the picture to attract comments, cause the issue bothers me, this pastors are forming demi god, u dont correct them or challange them, if u do, other people will tell u, dont for the wrath of God, by the way thanks for calling me a big thief
no, you're no theif, i knw dat pic that's why, well, i won't doubt it because i hv watched a video of pastor slapping a teen

(1) (Reply)

Shame On Nigerian Youths: Buhari As Case Study / IGP Was Former ADC To Mariam Abacha! / Minchika & Madagali Liberated From Boko Haram.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.