Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,743 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Mapoly Update - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mapoly Update (18278 Views)

Mapoly Release First Bacth Admission List For 2015/2016 Session / Mapoly Welcomes 2011/2012 Freshers: / Mapoly Form For 2010/2011 Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mapoly Update by attitude76(m): 9:15am On Jul 17, 2015
Must Read: MAPOLY post UTME exam update and rules/tips guiding this examination: http://mapolyinfo..com/2015/07/mapoly-post-utme-exam-update-and.html
Re: Mapoly Update by attitude76(m): 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
Talk TIME.......Discussion hour:

Good day my people.....I know each person on my list has his or her personal expectation as far as MAPOLY is concerned. While some are awaiting for the school management to paste their previous semester results, others are waiting for the management to announce the date of the school screening examination (post UTME).... in the same vein, some are also waiting for #mapolyinfo to happily and joyfully announce that the PAST QUESTIONS is now free; I'm sorry to disappoint you but that's never gonna happen.

Now I'm gonna say this for the last time, the POST UTME exercise consists of 50 questions, maths and English only.....there is no such thing called BIOLOGY nor CURRENT AFFAIRS in the exam. It comprises of well-structured 25 English and 25 mathematics questions.

Each question carries 2 marks and it has total of 100marks. Fail one question and miss 2 marks (vice versa)....

As for the group chat; it will be created few days to the post utme to avoid disturbances and irrelevant talks.

Lastly, if you made any mistake while filling your post UTME form (in the PERSONAL DETAILS TAB), you have absolutely nothing to worry about because after you've been offered admission, you'll still be required to fill in the same details using the Fresh Student Portal.

Big shout out to those who has been supporting me, people in likes of Comrade Moshood, Van Surs, Rio and Starpod.

Special greetings to Doyin and Dayo (D-Square), the 2 newest signees (wink) of mapolyinfo..com....

#Flowz ®®® admin001

For more info, whatsapp or call 08035936223
Re: Mapoly Update by attitude76(m): 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
AUGUST..... Welcome to MAPOLY traditional post UTME screening month:

In the past few years, the management of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic seem to have chosen AUGUST as the month for the conduct of the annual post UTME screening Examination (First Batch).

Hopefully, below are the things to look out for on the school website this month:

1) Screening Date: there is high tendency of the management releasing/announcing the post Utme Examination Date this month, probably in a fortnight time.

2) Seat Arrangement: this also will be included on the school portal so that each applicant can know his/her exam date. The exam date is fixed according to candidates' seat number....

For clarification sake:

• Exam Date - No specific date for now

• Post UTME form closing date?? - No specific date as deadline, its probably gonna close a week or two to the exam. (Who knows?!!!).

• Examination mode - CBT

• Combination - Maths and English

• Exam Venue - the School Campus

Admin 001 - mapolyinfo..com
#Flowz

For more info, call or Whatsapp me @ 08035936223
Re: Mapoly Update by attitude76(m): 11:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
******Post Utme 2015/16 academic session update*******

The Management of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta has announced Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, 27th, 28th and 29th August, 2015 as dates for entrance examination into Full-Time National Diploma Programmes of the Polytechnic. The e-examination, which will hold on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, 27th, 28th and 29th of August 2015, is expected to be attended by all candidates seeking admission into all available Full-Time National Diploma Programmes of the Institution. Candidates, who must have completed the on-line 2015/2016 Post-UTME screening form of the Polytechnic, will be trained on the use of modern facilities to attempt the screening examination, the result of which will be made available shortly after. Entrance into the examination halls shall be based on the provision of the print-out of the completed on-line screening form and the 2015/2016 UTME slip by all candidates.

NB: post UTME reg is still ON.

For more info Whatsapp or Call: 08035936223
Re: Mapoly Update by attitude76(m): 12:13am On Aug 13, 2015
TEASER: MAPOLY post UTME 2015 seating arrangement: http://mapolyinfo..com/2015/08/teaser-mapoly-post-utme-2015-seating.html
Re: Mapoly Update by attitude76(m): 12:53am On Aug 16, 2015
MAPOLY Post UTME screening exam preparation and other vital information/ instructions aspirants must adhere to: http://mapolyinfo..com/2015/08/mapoly-post-utme-screening-exam.html
Re: Mapoly Update by attitude76(m): 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
OFFICIALLY OUT: post UTME 2015 seat arrangements: http://mapolyinfo..com/2015/08/officially-out-post-utme-2015-seat.html
Re: Mapoly Update by attitude76(m): 7:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
Must Read: Management set to release MAPOLY first batch admission list: http://mapolyinfo..com/2015/09/must-read-management-set-to-release.html
Re: Mapoly Update by attitude76(m): 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
MUST READ: MAPOLY Acceptance fee payment process and Other Registration Procedure for Newly admitted students: http://mapolyinfo..com/2015/09/must-read-mapoly-acceptance-fee-payment.html
Re: Mapoly Update by attitude76(m): 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
DOWNLOAD MUSIC: BOBO Mapoly Version {Olamide Institution Cover} ft. Stereo x Flowz x Drey: http://mapolyinfo..com/2015/10/download-music-bobo-mapoly-version.html
Re: Mapoly Update by attitude76(m): 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
Top 5 facts newly admitted students should know about MAPOLY: http://mapolyinfo..com/2015/10/top-5-facts-newly-admitted-students.html
Re: Mapoly Update by Posd: 10:14am On Mar 17, 2016
**2016MAPOLY POST UTME FORM UPDATE**

congratulations to everyone that scored 150above in the 2016 just concluded jamb !!....MoSHOOD abiola polytechnic post UTME form will be out for those that prefer the school in jamb and those that didn't but wish to apply for the post UTME ,you are free to obtain it which will be out sometimes in June for both the full time and part time (OND&HND)which the screening date will be announce after the registration .

if your jamb score not up to 150 you are free to obtain the daily part time form which its also same as full time only school fee differs!!!!!!!!!!!

MAPOLY 2016 POST UTME FORM WILL BE OUT BY JUNE!!

POST UTME PAST QUESTION OUT FOR SALE PURCHASE YOURS NOW!!!!!!

FOR MORE INFO
WHATSAPP 08172551010

BBM 5EE5D4D9

Re: Mapoly Update by Posd: 7:56am On Mar 22, 2016
**congratulations***
Once again congratulations to all mapoly new upcoming student. I guess you guys all had wonderful utme exam...
Mapoly post utme will be out by June and it can be purchase anywhere in the universe!!
I heard some candidate didn't have maths some English sir/ma Don't panic there is a chance for you
courses you can study without MATHEMATICS
*hospitality management
*statistics and maths
*Art and design
courses you can study without ENGLISH
Art and design
statistics and maths
pharmaceutical technology (science students)
Office technology
That all for now!!!
Mapoly as over 25courses e.g
MASSCOM
BUSINESS ADMIN
MARKETING
COMPUTER ENGINEERING
COMPUTER SCIENCE
ART AND DESIGN
ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS
ACCOUNTANCY
SCIENCE LABORATORY
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
OFFICE TECHNOLOGY
ETC..!!!
thus the exam will comeup by August
jamb cutoff 150/160!!
Post utme 50questions 25english and 25maths 45minutes under a good weather!!! Cbt
THANKS
whatsapp...08172551010
2go...starpod
MAPOLY NEWS http://starpodblog..com/2015/04/mapoly-news.html
(Modify ) (Quote ) ( Report) (Share )

Re: Mapoly Update by Posd: 12:31am On May 29, 2016
******IS MAPOLY 2016/2017 POST UTME PUT?**

Please disregard any kind of rumor that the 2016 post jamb form for mapoly is out or on sale the school haven't announce the release date and amount but hopefully by Gods grace it will be out on sale in three weeks time after the resumption of the second semester .kindly stay tuned .

It has been known over years that mapoly never sets new question but repeated ones from past questions...while waiting for the post UTME form ...purchase you past question before the school release the sale and exam date so you can prepare ahead of time .The post UTME past question goes for 1000# only .

#Don't procrastinate
#Don't be left out!!!

for more information contact me on

WhatsApp -08172551010(or call)

Thanks
Re: Mapoly Update by Posd: 1:08am On May 30, 2016
"[Download] Shut Down Mapoly Mixtape - Hosted by DJ Attitude:" http://mapolyinfo..com/2016/05/download-shut-down-mapoly-mixtape.html
Re: Mapoly Update by Posd: 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
****MAPOLY TODAY****

CAN I PURCHASE MAPOLY POST UTME FORM WITHOUT PREFERRING JAMB IN MY SLIP?

You are free to purchase mapoly post jamb form without preferring it in your jamb slip,which after being admitted you will be told to pay a sum of 12,ooonaira only to the school admin ....

HOW MUCH IS MAPOLY POST UTME

Its sold for 3,500naira only for full time ONDaspirants and 11,000naira for HND and part time HND/ONDaspirants .

HOW CAN I GET THE FORM?
the form will be out by next week Friday or latest in two weeks ,when out you are free to purchase it...for any info on it call(08172551010)

WHAT MAPOLY JAMB CUTOFF FOR 2016

The jamb cutoff is slated 150 for all department I.e if you score above 150 you can sit for the post UTME and if you score below 150 you can obtaining the evening form .Thereafter the departmental cutoff will be fixed after exam (add up 08172551010 on WhatsApp for last year departmental cutoff of your department )

WILL MAPOLY ORGANISE POST UTME THIS YEAR?

Mapoly will organise post UTME which the past question is out for sale and which the post UTME form will b out online anytime from now.

HOW CAN I GET MAPOLY PAST QUESTION ?

Mapoly post UTME is CBT which the past question are packaged in a form of PDF and wps office from the ict department its sold for 1000naira only for HND and OND aspirants of mapoly alone.

For any information kindly call or WhatsApp --08172551010

Thanks
Mapoly ict department .
Re: Mapoly Update by Posd: 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
******DO MAPOLY ACCEPT TWO SITTINGS ?**"
YES MAPOLY Accepts TWO SITTINGS I.e waec ,neco or GCE .

for more info 08172551010whatsapp
Re: Mapoly Update by Posd: 9:58am On Jun 13, 2016
ignore any rumor going on in Nigeria that there will not be post UTME for the year 2016.
Am happy to inform all MAPOLY 2016/2017 prospective applicants that there will be post utme in the school and nothing will change it.so be all prepared .

for more information --WhatsApp 08172551010
Re: Mapoly Update by Posd: 7:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
T
Re: Mapoly Update by Posd: 7:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
***IS MAPOLY NDFT FORM ON SALE?**

Please ignore any kind of rumor or advert from anyone that MoSHOOD abiola polytechnic national diploma (ND)full time form is on sale .
The school only release HNDFT|PT &NDPT only yesterday and as at now nothing like NDFT form on sale but soon and soonest on or before 28june,2016 the school will kickoff the registration for NDFT
* price
* jamb cutoff gonna be announce on the school official website.

Thanks
Starpod
WhatsApp 08172551010
Re: Mapoly Update by Posd: 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
***""REMINDER ****"

Mapoly past question still on sale for all applicants to purchase and study hard for the forthcoming exam.
The past question which would be sent to applicants mail ,immediately after payment been paid ...past questions for HND ,DIPLOMA &ND applicants .

Don't wait till rush commence ,it gonna be high when rush commences .
THANKS
For any information or enquires about mapoly contact ...WhatsApp 08172551010 or call 08104003243.
Re: Mapoly Update by meek1995(m): 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
Posd:
***""REMINDER ****"

Mapoly past question still on sale for all applicants to purchase and study hard for the forthcoming exam.
The past question which would be sent to applicants mail ,immediately after payment been paid ...past questions for HND ,DIPLOMA &ND applicants .

Don't wait till rush commence ,it gonna be high when rush commences .
THANKS
For any information or enquires about mapoly contact ...WhatsApp 08172551010 or call 08104003243.
sir, i do have a little brother, who wish he had choosen Mapoly in his jamb, so sir is it still possible for him as of now with out chossing mapoly in his jamb
Re: Mapoly Update by barackmojeed(m): 12:04am On Jun 27, 2016
meek1995:

sir, i do have a little brother, who wish he had choosen Mapoly in his jamb, so sir is it still possible for him as of now with out chossing mapoly in his jamb

yeah he can purchase the form without choosing MAPOLY as choice of institution
Re: Mapoly Update by emryxleena(m): 4:39am On Jun 27, 2016
would appreciate ..if OP can give us guidelines and tips on how to go about the post utme forms, i mean how to buy one and complete the registration..we need admission tips for noobs like myself
Re: Mapoly Update by Posd: 1:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
****CAMPUS UPDATE**

*MAPOLY NDFT*form would be on sale from anytime from now and the cutoff would be announce thereafter .

*HND|NDPt* reg still ongoing ,grab your form before time elapses .mapoly will not sell form for long as usual (not time for Yoruba gbati)

*HND|ND PAST QUESTION* Both programme past question is still on selling and the rush never stops (everyone wanna make the required grade)

*Lecture Commence fully for ND2|HND2 students*
After last week exhibition which had kept final HnD and ND busy all long ,now lecture commence fully for both programme .

*SCHOOL FEE ELASPSES* The school fee portal gonna be shut down by Friday and we ain't sure the rector will add more days.

*SHUT DOWN MAPOLY CONCERT*
The most hyped concert in the school gonna come up on July2/2016 by 5pm at xplod bar,panseke Abeokuta.

Thanks.
*WE ARE COMING THRUU*
*MAPOLY'18*

More enquires WhatsApp 08172551010 or call 08104003243

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JAMB 2017: Full Guidelines On How To Check MOCK Examination Details! / Barack Obama High School , Benue (Pic) / Nasarawa Poly Shut As Students Protest Death Of Colleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.