Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,596 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

I Believe Imam Shekau More Than Dr Jonathan:opinion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Believe Imam Shekau More Than Dr Jonathan:opinion (1157 Views)

2015: Results From Benue Will Shock Jonathan - opinion / Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) / Boko Haram Leader Imam Shekau Declares Support For Buhari In New Video (watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Believe Imam Shekau More Than Dr Jonathan:opinion by skyeboy98(m): 3:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
From now on I will rether believe shekau than to believe gej with reeson,about 3 or 4 weeks ago gej gov told the whole word that they are in truce with bh to release our girls but to de suprise of many people shekau came out to say there was no truce with bh and any gov both nig and foreign govn, since that time no single girl has been release,so abeg ooo na who dey lie for us.
Re: I Believe Imam Shekau More Than Dr Jonathan:opinion by Mogidi: 5:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
skyeboy98:
From now on I will rether believe shekau than to believe gej with reeson,about 3 or 4 weeks ago gej gov told the whole word that they are in truce with bh to release our girls but to de suprise of many people shekau came out to say there was no truce with bh and any gov both nig and foreign govn, since that time no single girl has been release,so abeg ooo na who dey lie for us.

Your topic title says I Believe Imam Shekau More Than Dr Jonathan:opinion.
The title shows where your loyalty is, anyway you should always believe your Imam, lets see where it leads you.

2 Likes

Re: I Believe Imam Shekau More Than Dr Jonathan:opinion by skyeboy98(m): 8:59am On Nov 12, 2014
Mogidi:

Your topic title says I Believe Imam Shekau More Than Dr Jonathan:opinion.
The title shows where your loyalty is, anyway you should always believe your Imam, lets see where it leads you.
are u expecting me to believe the person that is lieying to me? Come of it dude, am from ss and that doesn't mean i should ve loyalty for a bloody liar.
Re: I Believe Imam Shekau More Than Dr Jonathan:opinion by hazyfm: 9:10am On Nov 12, 2014
skyeboy98:

Re: I Believe Imam Shekau More Than Dr Jonathan:opinion by badmrkt(m): 9:51am On Nov 12, 2014
Original poster, original Phool....
Re: I Believe Imam Shekau More Than Dr Jonathan:opinion by major466(m): 10:35am On Nov 12, 2014
skyeboy98:
You are at liberty to believe who you want to believe. It's your right.
Re: I Believe Imam Shekau More Than Dr Jonathan:opinion by Ebobia: 10:41am On Nov 12, 2014
Re: I Believe Imam Shekau More Than Dr Jonathan:opinion by denko(m): 10:49am On Nov 12, 2014
U are an extremist i dont need background check to verify that

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Speaker Accuses Fayose Of Freezing Assembly’s Accounts / Join Me Laugh Abeg / I Wrote WASC With Buhari, Others – Justice Abdullahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.