Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter (62594 Views)

Photos Of Charly Boy's Son And Grandson / Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D / Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:46pm On Nov 09, 2014
tempem:

He must have caused that.. Lol
The man dey shame me.. *spits* undecided
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by frank442: 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2014
Why are they fooling themseves
Pls I beg every one to zero them
Bad example
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by Galadimabawa: 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2014
Hnmmm, this kind pple sef wetin be there job? Then de live for this world soo
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by pelumicoded(m): 7:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
like father... like daughter...
Hehe.. can't laff..
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by littlemistress: 7:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
[i][/i]One word: Weirdos
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:54pm On Nov 09, 2014
area father has given his area daughter an area virus!
like father, like daughter"

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by watchindelta(m): 7:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
fake cheesy cheesy cheesy news
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
Like if you agree this guy is an alien from another planet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by patrickmuf(m): 8:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
When them ready to show real craze, make them waka naked as for now, all I see is two stewpid adults...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 09, 2014
grin Weirdos

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by Georgematics(m): 8:05pm On Nov 09, 2014
That her daughter cool sha grin grin I think say she go scarter ear rings for all her body like her disgusting popsy.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by Mordyb: 8:10pm On Nov 09, 2014
lepasharon:
Hmmm I am starting to like these Septum Piercings
i cringe anytime i see a female with those piercing i t always remined me of those Fulani cows that are strictly for milk

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by Raxxye(m): 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
I like these guys. They are just living their own lives the way they want it...just originals of their own selves!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by lepasharon(f): 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mordyb:
i cringe anytime i see a female with those piercing i t always remined me of those Fulani cows that are strictly for milk

lol some look nice especially when they are not too big smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by Rungikunta(m): 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
Area father breeding an area lady. Charles needs deliverance i tell you guys.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by IYANGBALI: 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
Cikoloko:
Abeg wetin she rub for neck
na your spe.rm
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by penny01502: 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
Its too bad that blood has done this
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by boomssey(f): 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
englishmart:
both of them look like citizens of Zambia, born in zimbabwe and raised in zaria..
mi o lee rerin o!very funi
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by felifeli: 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
Awon were Ibo meji . SMH grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by GreatFatherson: 8:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
hugelyendowed:
as rogued & weird as d father. AREA FADA + AREA DAUGHTER = ___?

= AREA FADAUGHTER = AREA FADATA grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by Dopeyomi(m): 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
LwkmÐ

Chai see head o!!!
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by Vivipedia: 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2014
It's time 'celebrities' got to learn. Visit: www.vivipedia.com
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by Cikoloko(m): 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2014
IYANGBALI:
na your spe.rm
clap for ya sef
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by IYANGBALI: 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
Cikoloko:
clap for ya sef
no,you clap for yourself
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by Cikoloko(m): 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
IYANGBALI:
no,you clap for yourself
y I ask a question nd u answer u shud clap 4 ursef
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by agedmanng: 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
MizTyna:
The low cut fits her

Will sure fit you also. I see the beauty in you
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ara di nudi nudi!!! Nee ka ha di ka umu ekwensu!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by xpressloaded: 9:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
[color=#000000][/color][b][/b] story for d gods abeg make una help me visit xpressloaded.com for more celeb news
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by Klinee: 9:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
This is type of men that normally have sex their daughters. If not becos of contraceptive she would have giving birth to atleast 5 children for him. Nonsense and foolish man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition / Top Ten Most Rugged Looking Nigerian Musicians / Roy Emmanuel, Wizkid’s Personal Bodyguard (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.