Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter (62592 Views)

Photos Of Charly Boy's Son And Grandson / Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D / Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by Hazidic: 9:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
Na de way Charly Papa dey take put food for table na. He's got everyone talking and that is the aim. Weird man since 50 B.C
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by godsveryown(f): 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2014
Atk01:
O father! O daughter!
Super Story undecided
hahahahahahahahaha I'm rolling on d bed laffing guy u funny o

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by siraj1402(m): 9:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
lalasticlala:
Like father, like daughter. Lol

She once said she's the female version of her dad
Like father like daughter. Rubbish.
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by clara472: 9:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by GiftyGlee(f): 9:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
So, who has this helped?
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2014
End Time Tinz undecided

4rm #EndTimeTinzReloaded# grin
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by seedorfg(m): 9:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
All i ve got 2 say is' Werey of 21st centuryzzzz

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by Missmossy(f): 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
This daughter of his looks horrific! Like father like daughter indeedcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by KlaireKlement(f): 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
Blood they say is thicker than water..
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by xtervaganza(m): 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
Weyrey papa and pikin
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by NaLaugh: 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
englishmart:
both of them look like citizens of Zambia, born in zimbabwe and raised in zaria..

..and obviously Zombies cheesy
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
Op,is dis ur definition of cute??
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by Tweetums(f): 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
Viewing this topic: Ariyke, Damsel94(f), Mee234,
evil999(m), Ikechukwu09(m), Eve4eva(f), teniyi
(m), Kassidy4luv(m), modexechee(m), meme001,
anasbeaut(f), francini(m), simmieyoung, khun,
waleco2008, phayvorr(m), Ibangap, solgee(m),
ayiddalal, slimtriggaman, drnairalov(m), Tundiano
(m), ifyebere(m), Rawlings120, cricifixo(m),
ndujife(m), Okoberry, modewap, mrvictor,
sammycarz(m), UnknownT, Donjinks(m),
Smiler11(f), Ogbuolu, asanwaph, agedmanng,
ebonysmoot(f), CyberWolf, ifekon, grandstar(m),
candiva2013(m), chuksdanny, Walindee(m),
lagbaja(m), chuksmtn(m), Wayne4uall(m),
jangolo, ambrosini593(m), uzolexis(f), phemsie,
unlimitedesq(m)
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by fireforfire: 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2014
Illuminati pple lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by fireforfire: 10:13pm On Nov 09, 2014
Harbosede02:
Op,is dis ur definition of cute??

The OP must hv heard dat word "cute" recently and decided to rehearse how tp use it in a sentence bfor he cqme up with this.

Op needs glasses
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
I hope am not smelling incest in the air...

Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by 9jatatafo(m): 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
House of kolomental. Serious kolomentality!!!!!
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by Atk01(f): 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
godsveryown:
hahahahahahahahaha I'm rolling on d bed laffing guy u funny o
Na girl I be.
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by jreyez(m): 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2014
MizTyna:
The low cut fits her

9ja girls failing English language since 1986.....
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by preselect(m): 10:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
i like these people. these folks are living the life .. . . . i tell ya. . .
they dont give a fv-k what people think. they just do their thing and live their life.

whenever you get to a point whereby you do your thing as you deem fit. . . then you are truly freee, and these folks are indeed freee

many of the people criticizing him cant keep a girlfriend for one month, this guy is happily married and a father of his kids, regardless of what i may think, they aint harming anyone, they're doing their thing. cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by yemyemis(m): 10:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
This Charley Boy and that Denrele deserve an award (for keeping this their madness real over the years)
... they are two mad men that feature on the TV / blogs...even Nairaland regularly. I don't think any other mad man has achieved that.

As for the hair...the devil rocked it better

...the girl is pretty, with her brows- sponsored by NIKE
to mad no problem, the problem na the waka wey dey am
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by RoyalBlak007: 11:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
Huz charley boy? undecided
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by eaccyboy(m): 11:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
Hahhahahahahha charly charly dey worry two of una..d daughter ugly oooo wch kind..she get boyfriend so anyway hher Zinbabwe fathr go dey form protectn abi na better ppl suppose protect der selfs frm una..LOL
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by swagwu(m): 11:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
freemadness in high places....both are devil incarnate....
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 11:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
masonkz:
I totally love this guy!! grin grin

Pretty daughter he's got there.

Live your life cool
good for u; then go make him tidy ur #ASS$$HOLE!!!
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by KLand(m): 11:41pm On Nov 09, 2014
I know Charlie boy is weird..... That his daughter is becoming like him in weird behaviours is more disturbing. I don't envy them at all.
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
aliyuabbaashiru:

good for u; then go make him tidy ur #ASS$$HOLE!!!

get your mind outta the gutter, lad. Everything isn't about sex! undecided
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by abbeyberry(m): 12:53am On Nov 10, 2014
pretydiva:
Lolzzz. Crazy father n daughter grin
I will be happy if the dad can match-make the daughter and Denrele,that will be craziness continuum.
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter by Fxwarrior: 12:57am On Nov 10, 2014
I won't be surprised if they bleep each other. Craziness is in their blood.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz / Top Ten Most Rugged Looking Nigerian Musicians / Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.