Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,153 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

SHOCKING ! A Girl Deliberately Posts Photo Of Chris Brown’s P£n1s Online [ PHOTO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SHOCKING ! A Girl Deliberately Posts Photo Of Chris Brown’s P£n1s Online [ PHOTO (3008 Views)

Gbese Re O!! Cool FM OAP Posts Photo Of A Vagina On Instagram & She Wrote . . / Asa's Boobs Generate Much Fuss Online (photo) / Karen Igho Flaunts Wedding Gift Online (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING ! A Girl Deliberately Posts Photo Of Chris Brown’s P£n1s Online [ PHOTO by StevinMorgan(m): 7:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
A girl is claiming via Twitter that she has been having $ex with Chris Brown and she has shared a photo of a pen1s she claims is his.

Alonivia @Therealalonig also criticized the star’s girlfriend,Karrueche Tranfor believing that her man is faithful.see pics and tweets after the cut below

She tweeted: “Chris know where home is.” “Her wack ass thinking he faithful, that nigga for everybody.” “If my screenshot gets 1000 retweets I’ll expose Chris number.” “I don’t even want him that’s the whole joke.$10,000 dinner dates with yo man bitch. #pow @karrueche.. She added a final shot before sharing the pen1s photo: “Lol so now I’m lying? bout to shut all YALL irrelevants up”

see her tweets below plus the claimed chris brown iron rod.

grin this one is strong.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING ! A Girl Deliberately Posts Photo Of Chris Brown’s P£n1s Online [ PHOTO by Cyberbaze(m): 7:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
Wow. Don't miss more of this at www.brandednaija..com
Re: SHOCKING ! A Girl Deliberately Posts Photo Of Chris Brown’s P£n1s Online [ PHOTO by seankay(m): 11:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
She looks like Karen igho
Re: SHOCKING ! A Girl Deliberately Posts Photo Of Chris Brown’s P£n1s Online [ PHOTO by Ariani: 12:46am On Nov 10, 2014
dat cnt be my breezy's joy stick

(1) (Reply)

Comedian I Go Dye Shares Beautiful Family Pics As His Son Turns 5 (photos) / Ice Prince When He Was Nobody. [photo] / Wow Checkout This Magnificient Castle Cake, Biggest You Will See In A Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.