Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Fast & Furious 7 Trailer - In Case You Haven't Seen It - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Fast & Furious 7 Trailer - In Case You Haven't Seen It (1412 Views)

Interesting Facts About Fast & Furious 7 / Paul Walker Is Dead, Fast & Furious Actor / True Blood, : Have U Seen It, Are U Seeing It,will U See It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fast & Furious 7 Trailer - In Case You Haven't Seen It by darlingtonamz(m): 9:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
This franchise has seen the fruitful spell, after the fifth installment, then followed by the sixth. We have witnessed action with cars, and drivers on screen like never before. People are a finally falling in loving with speed-racers.
The franchise experienced a big blow after the death of one of the lead characters played by "Paul Walker". The blue-eyed speed demon had a ghastly car accident that cause him and a friend their lives.
watch video...
http://www.amanzed.com/2014/11/fast-furious-7-trailer-in-case-you.html

Re: Fast & Furious 7 Trailer - In Case You Haven't Seen It by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
I just cant wait for the movie to be out mehn......jason statham starring as the villain..
Re: Fast & Furious 7 Trailer - In Case You Haven't Seen It by Truth24(m): 10:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
Cutehector4u:
I just cant wait for the movie to be out mehn......jason statham starring as the villain..
Pls I beg of you keep me posted wen dis movie is out....... Fast and Furious is my favourite....
RIP Walker....
Re: Fast & Furious 7 Trailer - In Case You Haven't Seen It by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
Truth24:

Pls I beg of you keep me posted wen dis movie is out....... Fast and Furious is my favourite....
RIP Walker....
no wahala.."
Re: Fast & Furious 7 Trailer - In Case You Haven't Seen It by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
THIS PEOPLE NO TIRE NI? HOW MANY PARTS DEY WAN DO?

Anyways love the movie, cant wait smiley
Re: Fast & Furious 7 Trailer - In Case You Haven't Seen It by helen4(f): 7:25am On Nov 10, 2014
Re: Fast & Furious 7 Trailer - In Case You Haven't Seen It by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 11, 2014
helen4:
I watch the series so often yet ain't tired of it. Just in love with all the cast in the last series(FF 6).

undecided

please how and when did fast and furious become a series??
Re: Fast & Furious 7 Trailer - In Case You Haven't Seen It by helen4(f): 7:23am On Nov 11, 2014
Re: Fast & Furious 7 Trailer - In Case You Haven't Seen It by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 11, 2014
helen4:
whatever, movie or series. I know the likes of u and i dnt think i want to exchange words with u, rather save my strenght for something valuable.

my dear sister, it is a question i asked. you don't have to be all emotional over the issue.

Series and movies are two different things. if you don't know, say you don't know. There is no harm in that, than (no offense pls) coming here trying to feel like one smart chick or one tough lady.

Really if you didn't want to exchange words with me you shouldn't have replied my post it is more preferable.

ladies sha we too like to compete everything is now a battle ground undecided

1 Like

Re: Fast & Furious 7 Trailer - In Case You Haven't Seen It by helen4(f): 9:29am On Nov 11, 2014
It's like I'll have to answer u afterall bluelover. My dear u're entitled to ur own opinion. F&F is a single movie( to me) and each part unfolding is a series. I think u're getting personal over nothing.
Re: Fast & Furious 7 Trailer - In Case You Haven't Seen It by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 11, 2014
helen4:
It's like I'll have to answer u afterall bluelover. My dear u're entitled to ur own opinion. F&F is a single movie( to me) and each part unfolding is a series. I think u're getting personal over nothing.

Of course we are entitled to our opinions. That doesn't mean that our opinions are always correct or right. OR we cant reason with others when trying to express theirs.

me getting personal?? *falls off chair* grin grin

mmm.......well i will end here.
cuz its going no where.
Re: Fast & Furious 7 Trailer - In Case You Haven't Seen It by helen4(f): 10:26am On Nov 11, 2014
bluelover:

Of course we are entitled to our opinions. That doesn't mean that our opinions are always correct or right. OR we cant reason with others when trying to express theirs.

me getting personal?? *falls off chair* grin grin

mmm.......well i will end here.
cuz its going no where.

thanks sweety, but i was really catching my fun o. Don't stop now.

1 Like

Re: Fast & Furious 7 Trailer - In Case You Haven't Seen It by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
helen4:
thanks sweety, but i was really catching my fun o. Don't stop now.

cheesy grin

same here? wink

neh the fun don spoil. grin

how was fast and furious 6 like? The rock(dwanye johnson) was in which part again?
Re: Fast & Furious 7 Trailer - In Case You Haven't Seen It by helen4(f): 8:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
bluelover:

cheesy grin

same here? wink

neh the fun don spoil. grin

how was fast and furious 6 like? The rock(dwanye johnson) was in which part again?
the law's side. He went looking for Dom telling him letty was alive and he needed his help and those of his entourage to apprehend the guy letty was working for and in return Dom made him promise to get pardon for all of them. That's the summary dearie.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Download Black Panther / Helen Paul On 'jara' / Pls Recommend Sites For Free Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.