Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash (18768 Views)

Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well / Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) / Myles Munroe The False Teacher Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by AdeniyiA(m): 5:32am On Nov 10, 2014
timmy2409:
Man of God dies horrible death. Lord be praised. Hallelujah!
we'll all die, what will kill us, nobody knows.
this flesh of ours is meant to experience any form of death. Maybe u're bombed, u drown, razed in fire, boko haramed, all forms of accidents, died of cancer, u die in ur sleep etc, which one is not death??
death is death. terrible or not, their bodies are all useless undecided ,
Myles Munroe has left his footprints on d sand of time and his name can never be forgotten, the lesson here is that one can die at any time but before then we should strive to make impact in life. THIS WORLD IS NOT MY HOME, I AM JUST PASSING THROUGH.

4 Likes

Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by Nobody: 5:35am On Nov 10, 2014
vooks:
I have never gotten over Asuza 1990 and him preaching on Purpose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iJyq-N_HZA
sad at some point in this video, he said: I do not have much time, my time on earth is short, so no time to waste

RIP sir and all the others.

1 Like

Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by golddealer(m): 5:40am On Nov 10, 2014
He is realy a blessing to everyone who has been under his ministration or read any of his books
#RipDrMyles sad the world's gonna miss u

4 Likes

Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by zappyj(m): 5:44am On Nov 10, 2014
So sad undecided
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by free2ryhme: 6:01am On Nov 10, 2014
What a grand loss to the body of christ
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by donigspain(m): 6:03am On Nov 10, 2014
Oh my God! He was supposed to be in Nigeria this month at Harvester Int'l Christian Centre (Island Church) for an event my Media Agency currently manages for the client.

This is so sad a news to swallow this early Monday morning. Gotta make some calls.

May the souls of the departed REST IN PERFECT PEACE.
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by free2ryhme: 6:04am On Nov 10, 2014
timmy2409:
Man of God dies horrible death. Lord be praised. Hallelujah!

May God forgive you undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by andico34: 6:09am On Nov 10, 2014
one of my mentors is dead!! RIP cryone of my mentors is dead!! RIP
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by greatestman(m): 6:10am On Nov 10, 2014
May his soul rest in peace, some death will make you feel there is no need for living.
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by Nobody: 6:11am On Nov 10, 2014
Just on thursday, I promised to buy some of his books for my friend... I was shocked to read this news!!! Wow!!!!! cry cry cry cry

I am privileged to have sat under you!! Just once, but it made an impact!! Rest on!!!
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by igbsam(m): 6:18am On Nov 10, 2014
Such a Sad News..........A Great Man of God. #RIP
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by maestroferddi: 6:25am On Nov 10, 2014
Great loss indeed for the body of Christ.

1 Like

Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by Halen(f): 6:30am On Nov 10, 2014
Painful exit....RIP I still judge God faithful
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by Trippledots(m): 6:31am On Nov 10, 2014
whoever lives this life without death in view is like a person headed for a cliff and doesnt know it.... this life.....this life.... thus life.
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by Isk(f): 6:34am On Nov 10, 2014
He was a strong, inspirational speaker. I pray He's resting in heaven. God's will be done.
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by simplex2: 6:39am On Nov 10, 2014
RIP

Such a painful death for such a great man!

Let me read some sh.!ts christians are posting to defend this bitter death
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by Bibol(f): 6:45am On Nov 10, 2014
Life is just too short, do good while you can
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by thorpido(m): 6:50am On Nov 10, 2014
Sad news.RIP.You inspired many.

When I get in a plane,I ain't coming down this way in Jesus Name!
#speakingintongues
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by rattlesnake(m): 6:51am On Nov 10, 2014
Sad
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by pinky21(f): 7:16am On Nov 10, 2014
May their gentle soul rest in perfect peace,amen. I pray dey all make heaven
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:16am On Nov 10, 2014
Very sad. My deepest sympathy and condolence go out to the affected families and friends. May GOD comfort them during the period of
bereavement. .... .I am saddened and in tears
of mourning.
RIP my mentor
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by Afrocatalyst: 7:16am On Nov 10, 2014
Deep in his thinking,he has done his part. Good night sir!
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 10, 2014
dimples2:

sad at some point in this video, he said: I do not have much time, my time on earth is short, so no time to waste

RIP sir and all the others.

Gullibility!!!

3 Likes

Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by tbaby534(f): 7:23am On Nov 10, 2014
R.I.P
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by dahmie2013: 7:23am On Nov 10, 2014
Its such a great loss! Rest in Peace to all dose who died in d crash. May God have mercy on us, I just tell myself sumtyms what's d point of fighting, hustling, when one can just die nytime. Just last week I was almost involved in an accident around gbagada xpress way, d driver almost lost control of d bus&we passengers were shocked dat we were still alive without ny scratch. I always tell myself, live each day like its ur last. It is well!
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 10, 2014
It's so Sad. Though nothing surprises me anymore. Especially after I lost my Dad without quit notice.

1 Like

Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by kehinde1588(m): 7:34am On Nov 10, 2014
PrinceAkbabio:
May d souls of the departed rest in peace. If it were to b in nigeria some fools would hav asked GEJ to resign.
u too dry

1 Like

Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by solid3(m): 7:38am On Nov 10, 2014
Saddened about the passing of Dr Mylse Munroe, wife & daughter.

We all should strive to affect our generation for good just like they did.

Let all these our other pastors change from saying they will not die and then passes on without being prepared.
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by lastmessenger: 7:41am On Nov 10, 2014
Topgainer:
He was the wisest of the Prosperity/inspirational talking Pastors. Wiser than Papa Oyedepo.
If inspirational talking, ways of making money and seed sowing is actually a ministry instituted by Jesus then he is sure a resounding success in that with practical proofs. Private jets, multimillion dollar estates and a worldwide following
I can't call him a prosperity preacher. He talks more on the kingdom of God.

1 Like

Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by Acidosis(m): 7:47am On Nov 10, 2014
shocked shocked Wat?!!!!!

Virtually all prosperity preachers in Nigeria are affiliated with Dr Myles. He has been to Abuja on several occasions to preach at Dr Paul Eneche's Church (Dunamis), twice in 2013 he ministered at Abel Damina's Power City Int, Uyo.

We'll all miss you sir! Earth will miss you; & may you find favour in the sight of HE that called you.

I really wish heaven will rejoice over this.. I really wish sad sad sad
Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by Fraih(f): 7:57am On Nov 10, 2014
The righteous don't die, they go home to rest..

1 Like

Re: Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash by ojaydedon(m): 8:05am On Nov 10, 2014
omg..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Right For Unmarried Christian Woman To Get Pregnant Through IVF / Morality And God's Plan: The Sinful Nature Of Homosexuality / Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.