Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:09 AM

Kwara: Jonathan’s Wife Donates 16-trailer Loads Of Items - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara: Jonathan’s Wife Donates 16-trailer Loads Of Items (1433 Views)

Jonathan & Wife, Patience Hit The Gym (Photos) / Buhari’s Wife Donates N135m Drugs To Adamawa IDPs / Buhari’s Wife Donates N135m Drugs To Adamawa Idps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwara: Jonathan’s Wife Donates 16-trailer Loads Of Items by simpleseyi: 6:15am On Nov 10, 2014
The Chairman, Peoples Democratic Party in Kwara State, Mr. Iyiola Oyedepo, on Sunday, said that the wife of President President Goodluck Jonathan, Patience, has donated 16-trailer loads of empowerment items to the state chapter of the party.

He also said the party had raised about N185m for the 2015 electioneering campaigns and to assist in running the party in the state.

Oyedepo said that the state party had received N75m from the N136m raised in Abuja recently which included cash, cheques and promissory notes while about N50m was realised during its fundraiser on Saturday, in Ilorin.

Oyedepo said the PDP would defeat the All Progressives Congress in the 2015 elections, adding that the PDP had better ideas and programmes to boost infrastructural and human capital development in the state.

Specifically, the party chairman said the wife of President Goodluck Jonathan had donated 16-trailer loads of deep freezers, generators, sewing and grinding machines, wheelchairs, blankets and fertilisers for distribution to the residents of the state.

Meanwhile, the president’s wife and the Minister of National Planning, Dr. Abubakar Sulaiman, have urged Nigerians not to sell their votes but to ensure that they participated actively in electoral process.

They added that the government was committed to ensuring credible polls in 2015.

They spoke during the inauguration of the state chapter of the Women for Change and Development Initiative in Ilorin, the Kwara State capital, on Thursday.

Patience distributed food stuffs and empowerment materials to Kwara State women and she reiterated the preparedness of the Federal Government in ensuring that there was no electoral irregularities and manipulations.

The president’s wife, who is the initiator of Women for Change and Development Initiative, a Non-Governmental Organisation, stated that the empowerment items would alleviate the plight of the beneficiaries.

She also urged Nigerians to guard their votes jealously.

The president’s wife also canvassed for more involvement of women in politics and decision making in the country.

SOURCE: http://www.punchng.com/politics/kwara-jonathans-wife-donates-16-trailer-loads-of-items/
Re: Kwara: Jonathan’s Wife Donates 16-trailer Loads Of Items by virtual7(m): 6:17am On Nov 10, 2014
This is the first ever reasonable news i have heard about her in a long while.
This should be the type of things she should be involved in,not fighting Governors or endorsing aspirants.
i cant help it,i hav to add: "What of d Offa Chapter?they were not informed? ok... continue..

1 Like

Re: Kwara: Jonathan’s Wife Donates 16-trailer Loads Of Items by oluwadanie1(m): 6:40am On Nov 10, 2014
Tank you Mama Peace.

In andyblaze voice
'Yea I gat patience, but she aint my first lady'.
Re: Kwara: Jonathan’s Wife Donates 16-trailer Loads Of Items by zekki: 7:48am On Nov 10, 2014
God bless her.
Re: Kwara: Jonathan’s Wife Donates 16-trailer Loads Of Items by lookmangiw(m): 8:42am On Nov 10, 2014
Another stomach infrastructure initiative.
Re: Kwara: Jonathan’s Wife Donates 16-trailer Loads Of Items by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
oluwadanie1:
Tank you Mama Peace.

In andyblaze voice
'Yea I gat patience, but she aint my first lady'.

booorrrrriiiinnnggg
Re: Kwara: Jonathan’s Wife Donates 16-trailer Loads Of Items by chemali: 1:21pm On Nov 10, 2014
There are thousands of internally displace people in the Northern part of the country. Is it partisan politics she should be interested in or showing that she cares.
Re: Kwara: Jonathan’s Wife Donates 16-trailer Loads Of Items by chamboy(m): 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2014
No Body ask how dis Woman n Her Husband gets Money from

1 Like

Re: Kwara: Jonathan’s Wife Donates 16-trailer Loads Of Items by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2014
chamboy:
No Body ask how dis Woman n Her Husband gets Money from

Certainly not from Red Cross or Red Crescent.
Re: Kwara: Jonathan’s Wife Donates 16-trailer Loads Of Items by Ovamboland(m): 5:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
Oya EFCC dogs swing into action and probe where Patience sourced the money to fill 16 trailers with assorted goods.

Oh sorry i forgot Jona has castrated your 'blokos' and ordinary stealing like this is not corruption
Re: Kwara: Jonathan’s Wife Donates 16-trailer Loads Of Items by BrokenTV: 5:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
Ovamboland:
Oya EFCC dogs swing into action and probe where Patience sourced the money to fill 16 trailers with assorted goods.

Oh sorry i forgot Jona has castrated your 'blokos' and ordinary stealing like this is not corruption
Had the news been that she transfered the money to foreign account you guys would have been lambasting her, the truth is you guys don't know what you really want.
Re: Kwara: Jonathan’s Wife Donates 16-trailer Loads Of Items by Ovamboland(m): 12:13am On Nov 11, 2014
BrokenTV:

Had the news been that she transfered the money to foreign account you guys would have been lambasting her, the truth is you guys don't know what you really want.

Where she got the money to finance the bribe at eleventh hour to election obviously to induce voters is not a concern to you? Who has done this to the black man?

1 Like

Re: Kwara: Jonathan’s Wife Donates 16-trailer Loads Of Items by vicadex07(m): 1:14am On Nov 11, 2014
Ovamboland:

Where she got the money to finance the bribe at eleventh hour to election obviously to induce voters is not a concern to you? Who has done this to the black man?

Don't mind them. They want to institutionalize stealing. GEJ has already told us its not a criminal offence and we shouldn't bother ourselves about it

(1) (Reply)

Ex PDP National Chairman, Sen. Gemade Joins APC / In a Sentence Describe Goodluck Jonathan & His Teeming Supporters On Nairaland! / Major Reason Why I Won't For GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.