Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) (132600 Views)

Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) / Myles Munroe The False Teacher Dies / Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by mkoabiola: 11:46pm On Nov 10, 2014
We are nothing b4 God.
A prolific and inspirational writer is gone ,ur works n words lives forever.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by birdman(m): 1:48am On Nov 11, 2014
RIP to a this great general. I am not sure I am even qualified to explain this tragedy. I do know that it will work out for his good. Whatever the case may be, he went out fulfilling his calling. I hope I reach that age and actualize my potential to the extent that Dr. Munroe did. Adieu Dr, take your place in the stands and watch the church here on earth.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Lovettokon(f): 1:58am On Nov 11, 2014
Rip
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Revolva(m): 2:11am On Nov 11, 2014
its a pity...this wonderful man had to go.....
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Nobody: 3:58am On Nov 11, 2014
Topgainer:

Stop cursing Read your Bible Find the truth for yourself crossmatch it with the things you were fed with, Remember the Berean Brethren in Acts. This is the end times do not worship any man even if he comes today claiming to be eating from the same plate with God or sent to the world from Heaven. Many false Christs shall arise at this time
No man no matter the worldwide following he may have accrued should arrogate himself the position of God under whatever guise.
God is nobody's age-mate. Oyedepo, Oyakhilomeand co. should please take noteand make amendment where necessary
It seems your grouse with these MOGs is simply that they attained world wide fame, which to you is sin. My dear, just stop it! If you, the judge and jury over the souls of men can spew this level of ignorance, equating fame with evil, then I have no words for you. And just so you know, you know nothing about me, my beliefs, please stop forming ITK, with your uninformed and judgmental views. I don't do e-fight, much less e-curse, so my last post to you. You can have the field with your judgment-fest. Have a blessed day.

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Anglovel: 4:31am On Nov 11, 2014
Adventurist:
He imparted lives and touched the hearts of many. RIP
u fought d good fight..........rest in d bossom of d Lord

2 Likes

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by goldendiamond(m): 4:35am On Nov 11, 2014
Its so sad and painful
What a shocking news
3 deaths in one family in a single day.

I can never forget your teaching
on "the curse of ownership". You're one motivational speaker from who I learnt the art of articulation and effective delivery in public speaking. Your stage command and speech flow was impressive.

You are a unique teacher
Leaders of leaders
Pastor of pastors.
Mentor to presidents.

From that small nation of bahamas,
you prooved without any doubt that our background should not keep our back on the ground.

You are a faith general with a great sense of humour and you will be greatly missed. I sign out with one of your popular quotes on leadership:

"Leadership is the capacity to influence others: - through inspiration
- motivated by a passion
- generated by a vision
- produced by a conviction and
- ignited by a purpose"

RIP to a special VIP

2 Likes

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Weah96: 5:02am On Nov 11, 2014
birdman:
I am not sure I am even qualified to explain this tragedy. I do know that it will work out for his good.

What is going to work out for his good? Abeg, don't make me laugh during this tragic moment.

Do you not see the number of pages in this thread? People are coming to offer their condolences while you're here providing confusion.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Weah96: 5:05am On Nov 11, 2014
Someone should have seen the vision na. Isn't that how these things work?
May he rest in peace though.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by birdman(m): 5:35am On Nov 11, 2014
Weah96:

What is going to work out for his good? Abeg, don't make me laugh during this tragic moment.

Do you not see the number of pages in this thread? People are coming to offer their condolences while you're here providing confusion.

The bible says it will, so it will. It doesnt matter wether you think it is ridiculous or not. He was a child of God, so "all things", including this will turn out for his good. Doesn't meant God did it, or condoned it, but it will work out well for him.

Munroe on the kingdom. This was good when it aired. cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXDiqZ0C2vo&list=PL1224E12DE26A3A3E
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by sirmmykay(m): 5:51am On Nov 11, 2014
Hmmm! A friend of mine told me three wks ago dt a very popular and prominent man of God wil die nd it wil be a great shock to d whole world. Hmmm! Is he d minister? Cn he actually be d person, time wil tell, cus he told me dt God said after his death, cultist wil come for his body, cultist wil be d one to bury him. Maybe dis man is nt d one, maybe anoda one wil stil happen. Luv ur teaching munroe, luv ur books, cherish God in u etc. Let's wait nd see.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by cardoso111(m): 6:22am On Nov 11, 2014
the daughter Charisa did not fly with them
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by jadelyn007(f): 6:44am On Nov 11, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

What's "my man"?
cos in skool in France here, we say "my monsieur chocolat" undecided
hahaha, monsieur chocolat my fat arrse! How about monsieur akara?
By the way I tot u schooled in Togo,lol
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:48am On Nov 11, 2014
jadelyn007:
hahaha, monsieur chocolat my fat arrse! How about monsieur akara?
By the way I tot u schooled in Togo,lol
Aka-what?
Sorry, never heard of dat in our French vocab undecided

grin

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by victorazy(m): 7:11am On Nov 11, 2014
Reference:

And add to that Romans 8: 31 - 39. Perhaps the entire chapter, Romans 8 for context.

Christianity is not about 'ifs', 'buts' and all manner of speculation. The God we serve does not kill His children because of the love Jesus Christ (our intercessor) has for us who gave His life for us and served punishment for whatever sin we have and may ever commit. You need to understand the God who you serve. He is our FATHER. Which father kills his children because they make mistakes. Certainly not the one I serve. The bible says clearly 'therefore there is NO CONDEMNATION for those who are in Christ Jesus'. The bible also says that God honours Jesus (the Word) above even His Name (His Authority). So even if God was mad at you (for some improbable reason) He CANNOT touch a strand of your hair as long as you remain in Christ.

This was simply a tragic accident. No more.

Is called Mercy
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by skyrocketernal(m): 7:20am On Nov 11, 2014
May his sold rest in eternal peace, amen.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by victorazy(m): 7:24am On Nov 11, 2014
sirmmykay:
Hmmm! A friend of mine told me three wks ago dt a very popular and prominent man of God wil die nd it wil be a great shock to d whole world. Hmmm! Is he d minister? Cn he actually be d person, time wil tell, cus he told me dt God said after his death, cultist wil come for his body, cultist wil be d one to bury him. Maybe dis man is nt d one, maybe anoda one wil stil happen. Luv ur teaching munroe, luv ur books, cherish God in u etc. Let's wait nd see.

Children of God don't perish cuz no man of God will leave house in the morning and forget to pray for the safety of that day, my God is not a dumb God. He protecs even the sinner talk of His own.

Anyway RIP man of God sir....
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by VULCAN(m): 8:13am On Nov 11, 2014
RIP General Munroe, you fought a good fight. You made your mark which will stand the tests of both time and eternity.

PS. His daughter was not on the plane. Where such a rumour came from beats the imagination.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by FredAkpan: 8:19am On Nov 11, 2014
rip....God knows the best....
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by odinakaoluchi: 9:52am On Nov 11, 2014
Rest well Dr munroe, you lived a purposeful life.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Queenvky(f): 10:02am On Nov 11, 2014
RIP my mentor, father and positive mentality changer. God knows the best for your life.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by ladej(m): 10:04am On Nov 11, 2014
stephenponti:
I really wonder if you wonder how faithful God can let a general in his army mangled in such a tragedy. Or could it be he was in disobedient course & then God allow enemy to prevail on his flesh? God knows the answers but we must ask questions!
waste your breath.....when its your time, its your time
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by overboard(m): 10:15am On Nov 11, 2014
stephenponti:
I really wonder if you wonder how faithful God can let a general in his army mangled in such a tragedy. Or could it be he was in disobedient course & then God allow enemy to prevail on his flesh? God knows the answers but we must ask questions!

Exactly how I feel...

His books had such profound impact on my life. Listening to him, you'll agree he is blessed with very deep insight. Such a blessing to the world. I guess he died empty, giving the world all he had as he wanted.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Zaigs: 10:56am On Nov 11, 2014
Unique3:

It seems your grouse with these MOGs is simply that they attained world wide fame, which to you is sin. My dear, just stop it! If you, the judge and jury over the souls of men can spew this level of ignorance, equating fame with evil, then I have no words for you. And just so you know, you know nothing about me, my beliefs, please stop forming ITK, with your uninformed and judgmental views. I don't do e-fight, much less e-curse, so my last post to you. You can have the field with your judgment-fest. Have a blessed day.

Even Christ came for the rising and falling of many. Same will happen to shallow minds that won't quit talking about God's ordained servants, but would just sit in their mediocre cubicles spitting out the emptiness they've got in their guts. That's why Christendom does not not have unity, which has been giving the devil an enough opportunity to successfully wage war against the church. "And I will bless them that bless you and curse them that curse you." (Paraphrased) God speaking concerning His servants/children in Gen. 12:3. Funny enough, it's these kinds that will end up being ardent followers of the people they castigate. I don see their type tire!!! So my dear Unique, you've done well by deciding to ignore him, eh.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Topgainer: 11:10am On Nov 11, 2014
@Zaigs. I don't judge mog. If I Judge them how do I sentence them, to heaven or hell. So check the meaning of judgement from your dictionary. What I say to one I say to all, do not contribute to destroying your pastor through your worship and fanatical following. And to men of God, teach the bible don't add your own thoughts, eschew arrogance and have the humility to admit the errors whenever they are identified
God is a jealous Lord who will not share his glory with any man
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Topgainer: 11:11am On Nov 11, 2014
Unique3:

It seems

your grouse with these MOGs is simply that they attained world wide fame, which to you is sin. If you, the judge and jury over the souls of men can spew this level of ignorance, equating fame with evil,please stop forming ITK, with your uninformed and judgmental views. I don't do e-fight Have a blessed day.
All your seems are what it seemed not

Fanatics are the group that destroy men of God because even when MOGs are deviating, fans keep shouting ride on pastor we love you!

Oyedepo,Oyakhilome and some others are churning out teachings that when I listen to them these days I ask where do they get these things from, the Bible? I don't worship any man of God it doesn't matter his popularity and much less when twisting of the Bible is concerned. In that case, I not only avoid such MOG but also advise friends and family to keep off such places. I also pray they will uphold the truth and to have people around who will not be afraid to tell them obvious deviations from Bible in their teachings
The reason is simple, the Bible warns that at the end times False Preachers, Prophets, Christs will arise and will deceive many even the elect will be at risk.
Remain blessed and dwell in the truth
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Shinninglight: 11:13am On Nov 11, 2014
RIP
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by sukarmobile(m): 11:43am On Nov 11, 2014
Wht a gem so rare, just gone so quick! RIPP
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Bitojoe(m): 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2014
I can't still believe this..
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by martinosi: 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
Bitojoe:
I can't still believe this..

This came as disturbing news to me, but then i started to wonder what was
really behind this when you notice this Utube clip and interview Dr Munroe
made at a Bahams New Station Stating that Political Leadership in the country
of Bahamas was at a critical and troubling junction, that the older Generation
of imcumbent political leaders refuse to pass the baton to the Younger Generation and would rather die in Power
that pass power to the Young hmmm, i guess he had fallen out with the
leaders of his country for him to make this statement..and then he dies in a plane crash as
the plane was about to land hmmmm ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noLu-9PauxU

Myles Munroe Mentioned A vision he had of an Celebrated
Athlete who refused to papss the Baton on and dies with the Baton in his hand
and buried with it in his Casket - check 2.20min of 1st video hmm the Present Prime Minister
of the Bahamas was a celebrated Athlete, as Dr Myles Munroe refering to Christie Perry
Dr Munroe Makes tells this vision to the Bahamas News Station and then
not long after he dies in a Plane Crash..hmmm
Just look at the Annoucement that PM Christie Perry give...
this guy is hiding something as he is cant even look at the cameras while
reading the Message.
.."smh"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-JG81peVaU

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos / Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.