Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) (132684 Views)

Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) / Myles Munroe The False Teacher Dies / Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by tomzman: 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
This is extremely sad. This is a great loss to the christian fold. I still remember his message on relationship. RIP great man of God.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Regy2013: 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
cry crywhat a wastful word,so so sad,we love u MYLES RIP
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Bitojoe(m): 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
martinosi:

This came as disturbing news to me, but then i started to wonder what was
really behind this when you notice this Utube clip and interview Dr Munroe
made at a Bahams New Station Stating that Political Leadership in the country
of Bahamas was at a critical and troubling junction, that the older Generation
of imcumbent political leaders refuse to pass the baton to the Younger Generation and would rather die in Power
that pass power to the Young hmmm, i guess he had fallen out with the
leaders of his country for him to make this statement..and then he dies in a plane crash as
the plane was about to land hmmmm ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noLu-9PauxU

Myles Munroe Mentioned A vision he had of an Celebrated
Athlete who refused to papss the Baton on and dies with the Baton in his hand
and buried with it in his Casket - check 2.20min of 1st video hmm the Present Prime Minister
of the Bahamas was a celebrated Athlete, as Dr Myles Munroe refering to Christie Perry
Dr Munroe Makes tells this vision to the Bahamas News Station and then
not long after he dies in a Plane Crash..hmmm
Just look at the Annoucement that PM Christie Perry give...
this guy is hiding something as he is cant even look at the cameras while
reading the Message.
.."smh"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-JG81peVaU

May God expose those behind this great man,wife and daughter death.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Busjoyy: 3:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
If there were prayers for d dead, i would have prayed 'God grant u eternal rest'.....love u Dr Myles
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by tpia6: 6:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
Abba999:

It's fate.
cool

its a calamity even if you're an occultist dear.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by colane(m): 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2014
I can never forget his message on "The Myth of Singleneess" I was once under his ministration at Gbagada, Lagos.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Abba999(f): 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
tpia6:

its a calamity even if you're an occultist dear.

Yes, I Am. wink

It's a calamity as it is a sad incident.

But in the spiritual world- It happened as a result of calculated result in his destiny.

Being "fate" does not make the late Pastor a bad person, as we all shall die according to the various fate in our destiny - It was already a part of his destiny package.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by tpia6: 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
Abba999:

Yes, I Am. wink

its rather obvious.

It's a calamity as it is a sad incident.

But in the spiritual world- It happened as a result of calculated result in his destiny.

Being "fate" does not make the late Pastor a bad person, as we all shall die according to the various fate in our destiny - It was already a part of his destiny package.

we are not referring to "bad' or "good" here, the fact is it was a calamity.

now, was it mandatory for it to happen? That is what i assume you want to go with.

I, on the other hand, proffer a different opinion.

for a Christian, God is the one who determines destiny, not man.

It is important to stick to the bible.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by asarila(m): 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
Time out with myles munroe @ lagos
R.I.P

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Abba999(f): 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
tpia6:

its rather obvious.

we are not referring to "bad' or "good" here, the fact is it was a calamity.

now, was it mandatory for it to happen? That is what i assume you want to go with.

I, on the other hand, proffer a different opinion.

for a Christian, God is the one who determines destiny, not man.

It is important to stick to the bible.

This is a very dynamic topic- spiritual science is a mystery.

At birth time, your destiny is produced.

It was in stock as at that moment already predestined. Fate is the choice we make which leads us into our predestiny.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by seglord22(m): 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
Just this morning, I was listening to your sermon. I never knew you were gone. RIP rare icon
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by chiboy429(m): 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
I dont want to comment on this post before but something just struck my mind and pre-empted me to do so.

Let me ask ,is this the way this so called god that this folks on clerical gab professes on end their lives?,yet still ground state peeps will find illogical premises to justify every ill occurance ,maybe to encourage themselves to continue to wallow in their self induced mental incapacitation on the grounds of god gives and god takes or probably to have enternal rest somewhere called lalalala land ,.

Would you tell me ,he and his family didnt pray before that moment,..? Something is wrong somewhere? This are little evidence to tell that this men are out there on their own deceiving humanity,extorting and distorting normal wheel of existence . They should come out sincerely or else karma is inevitable
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by tpia6: 9:12pm On Nov 11, 2014
Abba999:

This is a very dynamic topic- spiritual science is a mystery.
At birth time, your destiny is produced.
It was in stock as at that moment already predestined. Fate is the choice we make which leads us into our predestiny.
It is God who orders a man's steps if you are a Christian.

that means you have passed from death into life, from darkness into light, and are not subject to the bondage of this world.

That is what the bible says, and Jesus has already made the sacrifice.

All mysteries belong to God who is the revealer of secrets.

the destiny foisted on you at birth has to do with your earthly station, or your parents situation, ,not what you ultimately become. That is why Jabez had to pray for deliverance from the evil and pain that surrounded the circumstances of his birth, and why David said in sin did his mother conceive him.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by BRAVIES(m): 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
dis is really a great loss
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by thexzy(m): 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
Even tho hv been seeing you severally on the screen and ur impact has really been felt........I wish u, ur wife and ur daughter a peaceful Rest in Christ. RIP to The Dead
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Abba999(f): 4:08am On Nov 12, 2014
tpia6:
It is God who orders a man's steps if you are a Christian.

that means you have passed from death into life, from darkness into light, and are not subject to the bondage of this world.

That is what the bible says, and Jesus has already made the sacrifice.

All mysteries belong to God who is the revealer of secrets.

the destiny foisted on you at birth has to do with your earthly station, or your parents situation, ,not what you ultimately become. That is why Jabez had to pray for deliverance from the evil and pain that surrounded the circumstances of his birth, and why David said in sin did his mother conceive him.

Everything that happens in life, happens in a chain reaction. The actions that happens now will be the chain reaction of the action of tomorrow.

Actions creates consequences which produce new world's at their own difference.

The world inwhich you seek to undo the mistakes that you made - is different from the world where the mistakes were made.

The reflection men find themselves, at the place removed from realities of life - in any case, we should all prepare where we accommodate all the tragedies that sooner or later will come to our lives.
But this is a world few people care to practice.

Life is an ECHO:
What you send out - Comes back.
What you sow - you reap.
What you give - you get.
What you see in others - exists in you.

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by tpia6: 4:17am On Nov 12, 2014
ma'am, some of the "mistakes" you're referring to, are not yours but of others who you may not even know. And besides, what is a "mistake" to you, may actually be God's plan at work in the affairs of earth. Is it a mistake for rain to fall on both the godly and ungodly? No its not.

that is why you need to place yourself at Jesus feet and let God handle your affairs since He alone is the owner of all. You cant know everything, God does, and has provided a way of salvation through Jesus Christ whereby old things are passed away and all things have become new.

there is a time for everything as it says in Ecclesiastes, and life is not a boomerang like you imagine it to be, but cyclic- what you send out comes back to you and gets sent out again from you. What you sow you reap and then sow again. What you give, you get back, then you give it out again. What you see in others exists in you and you see it again and again only through your imperfect vision because you have not allowed Christ to clear your mind.

The point here is as long as you remain without Christ, you are trapped in your yoke.

1 Cor 13

9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.

10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

your knowledge is totally incomplete (you actually know nothing) without Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by birdman(m): 4:27am On Nov 12, 2014
tpia6:
ma'am, some of the "mistakes" you're referring to, are not yours but of others who you may not even know.

Hmmm. This reminds me of another preacher who was in a similar situation. He had a personal jet, and since he was trained as a pilot, often flew his own jet. One time he was transporting members of his ministry, and decided to do a weight check on the airplane, just to be sure. All planes have a weight limit, which must be balanced otherwise you can lose control of the plane in flight. During his check, he discovered, to his anger, that one of his team members had overpacked, against his instructions, causing the plane to be overloaded and likely to fail in the air! One team member's carelessness was about to take the whole ministry out. His point was simply that even a preacher in tune with God could very well be brought down by those around him, especially if that preacher is distracted and ignores God's promptings that something is awry.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by tpia6: 4:33am On Nov 12, 2014
well, i dont know the circumstances nor those around him on the plane, but couldnt God intervene in such a situation and keep the plane safe till it reached its destination?

what mistakes do you think the others made that could have brought the plane down?

the investigation is still pending though.

Also, a commercial jet had earlier turned back because of the weather, that would be a potential mistake indicator I'd expect you to highlight at this time.

not saying you couldnt be right, though.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by tpia6: 4:36am On Nov 12, 2014
His point was simply that even a preacher in tune with God could very well be brought down by those around him, especially if that preacher is distracted and ignores God's promptings that something is awry.

well, cant argue with this, since having discernment is very important in any ministry.

In this case, the preacher still did the routine checks instead of assuming all was ok. That is wisdom.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by birdman(m): 4:51am On Nov 12, 2014
tpia6:
well, i dont know the circumstances nor those around him on the plane, but couldnt God intervene in such a situation and keep the plane safe till it reached its destination?

what mistakes do you think the others made that could have brought the plane down?

the investigation is still pending though.

Also, a commercial jet had earlier turned back because of the weather, that would be a potential mistake indicator I'd expect you to highlight at this time.

not saying you couldnt be right, though.

Seriously, I dont know. Some people have said its something myles munroe did, but I know full well God isnt sending his messengers and their familes to their deaths. Frankly, no one knows. And I think its irrelevant as far as Munroe and his creator are concerned.

I do know of cases where God has warned people not to board flights, or not show up to work. For example the church in the 9/11 towers did not lose a single member, even though they all worked in those buildings. Guys that were never late for work were late that morning, etc... Funny enough the pastor had been preaching on a series about hearing God's voice.

If there is anything I take away from this tragedy, its to pay closer attention. If nothing else, humility prevents me from pointing fingers anywhere. Best to take care of my own business.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Ozzypamzza: 6:53am On Nov 12, 2014
Reiyvinn:
Prominent Pastor & Preacher Myles Munroe Is Dead

Oh dear, sorry to wake you up with such sad news but it's as true as it is sad. Our mentor, pastor, preacher and figure, Pastor Myles Monroe is dead.

He and his wife died in a plane crash yesterday (November 9, 2014) and it has already been updated on Wikipedia

And if you're having troubles remembering who Myles Monroe is, this face should jog your memory

At the moment, heart-felt condolences avalanche his Facebook and Twitter pages. It's indeed a great loss and not only Christians alone feel this pain. He died aged 60.

Bye bye Mentor, it was an honour having you dwell with us.

Sources: http://www.nbcnews.com/#/news/world/prominent-preacher-myles-munroe-killed-small-plane-crash-bahamas-n244831

http://www.forbes.com/sites/faraigundan/2014/11/09/internationally-renowned-preacher-and-transformational-leader-dr-myles-munroe-killed-in-bahamas-plane-crash/

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2014/11/myles_munroe_said_to_be_among.html
May his Souls rest in the bosom of the Lord. Amen
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by dailywealth1967: 8:13am On Nov 12, 2014
apostle Johnson Suleiman 2014 prediction. Check it out
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by prof800(m): 8:56am On Nov 12, 2014
Very sad.

what a great motivational speaker we have lost.

So sad his wife and daughter were involved.

I really loved his mentor-ship.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Funkybim(f): 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
Wat a sad news,i'v lvd u nd c's u as a source of inspiratn to many wen i com acros ur preachn,rest in peacn SIR
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by SenatorJames(m): 11:35pm On Nov 12, 2014
What a purposeful life. RIP the great man of God.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Charmie(f): 5:50am On Nov 14, 2014
prof800:
Very sad.
what a great motivational speaker we have lost.
So sad his wife and daughter were involved.
I really loved his mentor-ship.

@Prof... His daughter wasn't on the plane o. She was present at the Global Leadership forum where her brother Myles Munroe Junior addressed the congregation.

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by ooshinibos: 8:36am On Nov 14, 2014
teeowl:
I subscribe to your opinion. most people don't develop themselves... they keep waiting for God to do everything for them.

Thanks Bruv , its a shame we blame God all the time for our mistakes , i was reading the news about the plane crash involving our brother myles munroe , the newspaper quoted that due to bad weather most planes turn back for another destination , am not sure why his pilot didnt not opt out not to land the plane ...at the end of the day our bible says in the book of proverb that a prudent man sees danger and takes refuge or turn away ..
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by birdman(m): 12:21pm On Nov 14, 2014
Myles Munroe moments before his death

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y40kNZw-PE

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos / Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.