Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) (132707 Views)

Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) / Myles Munroe The False Teacher Dies / Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 10, 2014
May their soul rest in peace. We'll definitely gonna miss them.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by damosky12(m): 9:52am On Nov 10, 2014
datguru:
RIP

see you in heaven if you made it

Sleep well
You are a babe... You still feed on milk.

5 Likes

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by afoladupe(f): 9:53am On Nov 10, 2014
S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ sad .....RIP
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Scotoma(m): 9:53am On Nov 10, 2014
OMG! Another mystery only God can explain. Painful for us no doubt but for him and his family, I believe "to die is gain." RIP!
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by chrysso83(m): 9:53am On Nov 10, 2014
RIP
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by mamajohn(f): 9:53am On Nov 10, 2014
Its a dark day in the global Evangelical circle. Adieu Dr Myles Munroe, RIP!

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 10, 2014
RIP sir
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by duni04(m): 9:54am On Nov 10, 2014
Enjoyed his books but his lifestyle was extravagant

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by RockMaxi: 9:55am On Nov 10, 2014
slightlyMad:
i see pastors saying God called them home.

So what! This your moniker sha...

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Adshol: 9:55am On Nov 10, 2014
RIP Dr. Myles. it is such a great loss to this generation. you have lived a live of indelible impact. your memory will forever linger on. it's quite a tragedy. GONE TOO SOON.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by AdeniyiA(m): 9:55am On Nov 10, 2014
i guess the supermod don't their search well, this topic was first posted here...

https://www.nairaland.com/1989388/dr-myles-munroe-wife-dead

2 Likes

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by expozey(f): 9:56am On Nov 10, 2014
RIP to all the victims. So sad. Condolences to their families
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by buchisom1(m): 9:56am On Nov 10, 2014
RIP..
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by yeshi(f): 9:57am On Nov 10, 2014
R I P
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Topewealth: 9:57am On Nov 10, 2014
embarassed my heart bleeds , whn I heard my mentor, father and a good friend has gone!

Dr Myles Munroe, you ve been a blessing to my life , and I will forever miss you!

RIP! So sad.embarassed

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Redberry0071(f): 9:57am On Nov 10, 2014
God bless this man who wouldn't need a tombstone to be remembered...he left a WORD legacy. Rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Brainaic(m): 9:58am On Nov 10, 2014
Shocking shocked shocked
R.I.P to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by blank(f): 9:58am On Nov 10, 2014
AustineE1:
Elombah.com
PHOTOS
VIDEO
Full Text Of Apostle Johnson Suleman's Prophesies For 2014
Details
Category: ARTICLES
Published on Wednesday, 08 January 2014 22:24
Written by Phrank Shaibu

Released On 5th December,2013
1. Rivers lawmaker to be arrested and charged for murder(it's an attempt to discredit him and the Nigeria police lied... The presidency and it's men will use the police against many people.

2. Bamanga Tukur will be removed and disgraced. 3.PDP is bad but APC is worse.4.Presidential ticket will split APC.5. Jonathan will manipulate second term.6. APC will win more slots in 2015. Over 70% of government will be in their hands.
7. If Jonathan goes ahead to contest , he will be president but will not finish his term.
8. Lagos will have a Christian governor.
9. I see CBN printing high denomination naira notes this year.
10. Tinibu of APC should not smile yet as there will be serious problems in APC.
11. The national dialogue will be the worst Nigeria has ever had, it will end up with fights and accusation of embezzlement.
12. South West will be seriously divided as a top APC chieftain will die.
13. I see bombing in Kenya.
14. Jonathan will survive impeachment.
15. If president Jonathan and Ameachi can resolve their difference, PDP will regain their lost glory.
16. Tinubu and Fashola will fight dirty.
17. Musicians should pray against road accidents.
18.I see cabinet ministers out of the villa.
19. Accord party in Oyo will gain relevance.
21.President Jonathan is the last PDP president.
22. A major and great man of God will be called home. His ministry has blessed the world.
20. APC will claim victory in 2015 but the court will give it to Jonathan .
23. A Super Eagles player will be involved in a ghastly motor accident.
24. Niger Bridge needs urgent attention, collapse is imminent.
25. Oba of Benin, oh we need to pray.
26. A northern leader, SGF, Chief of Staff will be among those in the team negotiating on the president's behalf because he will be told to step down but will not.
27. I like jonathan's gentle nature but he is surrounded by wrong people.
28. Obasanjo should shut up, he will have problem.
29. Olumba Olumba olu will have serious problems.
30. Republic of Benin will mourn a past leader.
31. Many christians looking for babies will have babies this year.
32. Ikonjo Iweala will have serious problems
33. Stella Oduah will have problems.
34. Another plane crash . Eminent personalities involved.
35. Kidnap to be more common in the west.
36. Third mainland bridge needs fresh touch.
37. All service Chiefs will be fired.
38. Oyo and Ogun state governors, I don't see them coming back. If they can pray hard, mercy may smile at them but, I see them go home.
39. Nollywood needs to pray and cancel death. I see four people. A list among them.
40. Ghana president will be betrayed by friends.
41. Governors and senators will leave PDP.
42. The Northern candidates against president Jonathan will be two majorly.
43. We should pray against Nigeria break up.
44. Tuface, Davido and Wizkid need prayers against international disgrace.
45. South Africa needs prayers not to return to the past.
46. I saw a colonel in the military trying to stage a coup but he will fail.
47. The economy of Nigeria will go worse but true Christians will prosper.
48. NTA needs prayers. I saw them crying over the loss of one of their bosses and fire out break in one of the stations.
49. Obiano, the governor elect of Anambra will face serious problems because God is unhappy with the way he was declared governor.
50. The presidency will dump governor Dickson of Bayelsa.
51. I see fuel scarcity.
52. PENGASSAN and NUPENG need prayers.
53. A popular king in Niger Delta will die.
54. Serious crisis in the north and will attract foreign help.

3 Likes

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 9:59am On Nov 10, 2014
Whether you're gone soon or not I believe your purpose is fulfilled cause you done so much for God by touching so much lifes
REST IN PEACE ICON

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by seemore(m): 9:59am On Nov 10, 2014
Myles Munroe died November 9, 2014 in a plane crash in Grand Bahama Ship Yard, Bahamas. His plane flew low and struck a crane. He, his wife and 7 others died in the crash. His son was not on the plane but his daughter was.
Source: wikipedia
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 10, 2014
Another reminder that we're each inching closer to our last day. If you have not received salvation, do so now, while you still can. After death, the joke comes to an end, and everything gets real.

5 Likes

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by OasisofRefuge(f): 10:00am On Nov 10, 2014
oh so sad
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 10, 2014
Ooh nooo,this is a loss.God why...
But on the other hand we all knowthey have gone to be with their creator.
Ohh God ma days are in your hands
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 10, 2014
These are some of his inspiring quotes while on earth.
Solid character will reflect itself in consistent
behavior, while poor character will seek to hide
behind deceptive words and actions.

“ The greatest tragedy in life is not death, but a life without a purpose.

“ It is the same way with dating. The time you are
most prepared for dating is when you don't need anyone to complete you, fulfill you, or instill in you a sense of worth or purpose.

“ Healthy relationships should always begin at the spiritual and intellectual levels - the levels of
purpose, motivation, interests, dreams,and
personality.

“ People generally fall into one of three groups: the few who make things happen, the many who
watch things happen, and the overwhelming
majority who have no notion of what happens.
Every person is either a creator of fact or a
creature of circumstance. He either puts color into his environment, or, like a chameleon, takes color from his environment.

“ When purpose is not known, abuse is inevitable.

“ Friendship is not a gift, but is the result of hard
work.

“ One of the greatest tragedies in life is to watch
potential die untapped.

“ Being open to correction means making ourselves vulnerable, and many people are not willing to do that.

“ ...success is not a comparison of what we have
done with what others have done.

“ A wedding is and event, but marriage is a life.

“ We are a sum total of what we have learned from all who have taught us, both great and small.

RIP great mentor and May your soul rest in thy kingdom come........Selah!

5 Likes

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by macphilip: 10:01am On Nov 10, 2014
Lord have mercy
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by DollyParton1(f): 10:01am On Nov 10, 2014
May their souls rest in peace.
We do not mourn like those with no hope. We have hope that you are all at our saviour's feet.
cry

1 Like

Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by UjSizzle(f): 10:02am On Nov 10, 2014
Omg!!! shocked

It wasn't too long ago I saw him on tv, doing what he loves best.
RIP Sir sad I hope you fulfilled your purpose of dying empty.
Re: Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) by iamord(m): 10:03am On Nov 10, 2014
Heard it this Morning . I felt so sad. He was a great man that impacted lives. RIP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos / Deeper Life Completes Its Headquarters Church Which Is The World's 4th Largest.. / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.