Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 - Education (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 (159980 Views)

Abu Here We Come 2016/2017 / A B U , Here We Come > / Why Is It Hard To Gain Admission To University Here In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Ogunleye09(m): 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
Simkreative:
Meenanw is A Geographer!
Toniwireles is in faculty of Science!
Tanx guy I soo much appreciate it.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Ogunleye09(m): 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
@Meenanw and Toniwireles pls are you people presently in school. I need your assistance pls. Am a postgraduate applicant, I applied for MSc geography, but my people here that we applied together have been invited for entrance exam but I wasn't invited. Please I just need you to help me confirm in the department of geography if they are also conducting the entrance exam or not. Looking forward to seeing your replies. Tanx so much.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Toniwirelex: 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ogunleye09:
@Meenanw and Toniwirelex pls are you people presently in school. I need your assistance pls. Am a postgraduate applicant, I applied for MSc geography, but my people here that we applied together have been invited for entrance exam but I wasn't invited. Please I just need you to help me confirm in the department of geography if they are also conducting the entrance exam or not. Looking forward to seeing your replies. Tanx so much.
if only I were in skul...
I don't know abt meenanw but I tink Abuklaw and Obeenah40 are in skul
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Toniwirelex: 8:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
Simkreative:
Meenanw is A Geographer!
Toniwirelex is in faculty of Science!
Simkreative is in faculty of engineering abi?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Ogunleye09(m): 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
Please anybody that is in school should help me out o
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Abuklaw(m): 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
Toniwirelex:
if only I were in skul...
I don't know abt meenanw but I tink Abuklaw and Obeenah40 are in skul
I will see what I can do about his request.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Ogunleye09(m): 8:56am On Dec 11, 2015
Abuklaw:
I will see what I can do about his request.
Tanx my brother.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
Toniwirelex:
Simkreative is in faculty of engineering abi?
Nope:: He won a full-tution scholarship in Middleton University to study Pure Mathematics!
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by ensign(m): 5:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hello@ my ABU seniors. Pls wats d situation in zaria n metropolis cos am due to write d MIAD pg entrance exam on saturdy.pls wil d exam hold or be postponed as a result of d recent protest in zaria. Pls abeg I nid urgent answers, am abt to pay money n enter bus goin to zaria o n I hav only 1 life o. Helpppppppppp!
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Meenanw(f): 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
Ogunleye09:
@Meenanw and Toniwireles pls are you people presently in school. I need your assistance pls. Am a postgraduate applicant, I applied for MSc geography, but my people here that we applied together have been invited for entrance exam but I wasn't invited. Please I just need you to help me confirm in the department of geography if they are also conducting the entrance exam or not. Looking forward to seeing your replies. Tanx so much.
awww...........i jst saw dis post nw,i left skul yesterday i wudnt knw wats happenin at d dept nw,am sorry
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Meenanw(f): 8:17pm On Dec 16, 2015
ensign:
Hello@ my ABU seniors. Pls wats d situation in zaria n metropolis cos am due to write d MIAD pg entrance exam on saturdy.pls wil d exam hold or be postponed as a result of d recent protest in zaria. Pls abeg I nid urgent answers, am abt to pay money n enter bus goin to zaria o n I hav only 1 life o. Helpppppppppp!
ders nutin happenin in zaria especially samaru,d only place affctd is pz along d road
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by hulkhiharitoz(m): 11:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
Hello guys ... I chose Abu for d upcoming jamb ... Accounting .. And am a christian too... Hope abu don't discriminate?
And pls what are d subjects to writ for postume?

Thanks guys ..
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Madmathecian(m): 2:38am On Dec 17, 2015
hulkhiharitoz:
Hello guys ... I chose Abu for d upcoming jamb ... Accounting .. And am a christian too... Hope abu don't discriminate?
And pls what are d subjects to writ for postume?

Thanks guys ..

They don't discriminate but they have rules that regulates their admission processes(unless you consider and/or regard that as part of discrimination as most of the precepts favour northerners).

Unless otherwise stated, you'll sit for the same subjects you sat for during your JAMB examination.

Also, Accounting is quite competitive, considering you are not from catchment, you need to score very high to even the odds.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by hulkhiharitoz(m): 8:08am On Dec 17, 2015
Madmathecian:

They don't discriminate but they have rules that regulates their admission processes(unless you consider and/or regard that as part of discrimination as most of the precepts favour northerners).

Unless otherwise stated, you'll sit for the same subjects you sat for during your JAMB examination.

Also, Accounting is quite competitive, considering you are not from catchment, you need to score very high to even the odds.
am from kwara state though. Thanks very much for the info .
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by mopolistic1: 10:38am On Dec 19, 2015
pls can anyone tell me the latest info about ABU special admission for 2015/2016. I applied for STATISTICS to 300level and d list is yet to be out. can anyone tell me wen d list is gonna b out ?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by tens4real(m): 10:55am On Dec 19, 2015
Any linguistic in da house pls?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Akin1212(m): 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
mopolistic1:
pls can anyone tell me the latest info about ABU special admission for 2015/2016. I applied for STATISTICS to 300level and d list is yet to be out. can anyone tell me wen d list is gonna b out ?
Keep checking, A list was released last week but I think it was for change of course. But who knows special admission could have been released with it.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by abeebadisa(m): 4:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
.....any female student who wants to sell her bedspace in any of d female hostels in A.B.U should notify me as soon as possible.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 23, 2015
Plss, iam from enugu and I intend to apply for med n sug come 2016... I am nt doing the sbrs programme. What are my chances with 250+ jamb score? Plss I need a fast rply if possible.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 23, 2015
xlow:
Plss, iam from enugu and I intend to apply for med n sug come 2016... I am nt doing the sbrs programme. What are my chances with 250+ jamb score? Plss I need a fast rply if possible.
Ur Chances are very Slim.
But with 250+ in Jamb, 280+ in post Jamb and Constant prayer. U might get Lucky or Graced.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by barackodam: 8:18am On Dec 23, 2015
xlow:

Medicine!!!!!!
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by obeenah40(m): 11:51am On Dec 23, 2015
xlow:

I'm from enugu too and currently a student in ABU, there's hope.

Cc: catalyst4real help dis young man.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Catalyst4real: 12:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
xlow:
Am going to be very frank, You need very high scores bro.
But Nwanne, what about UNN that is close to you na?

Back to your question, your chances get higher with your scores. 250 is good, smiley, 280 is excellent cool and 300+ is possible wink
There's no limit to what you can achieve with God on your side.

If unfortunately, your jamb score is good but not good enough, please don't rely on optimism and luck, simply get a change of course form, and apply a related course. But I believe you'll make it smiley
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Catalyst4real: 1:20pm On Dec 28, 2015
Be a witness to the ongoing Nairaland interschool debate, come one, come all !!!
Come and support Abu Zaria
https://www.nairaland.com/2825057/nairaland-interschool-debate-team-4
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by bawz012(m): 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by hulkhiharitoz(m): 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
i chose abu ... is kwara state a catchment of abu pls? cus am from kwara state and a christian anyway.

and is eng maths econ and comm a good combination for accounting? cus thats what i chose

thanks.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by mopolistic1: 11:11am On Dec 31, 2015
Please, can someone updates me d latest info about ABU Special admission to 300level ? I heard time table was out some weeks ago and list has not been pasted . pls, urgent reply .
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 4:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
Goodday Palz.

It's wonderful going through this thread.

But i will someone to answer this questions on A.B.U:

1. How does a prospective A.B.U student prepare when coming for post-UTME, in terms of housing and how'll a student prepare??

2. If a student is granted admission, will the school provide acomodation Or student will rent??

3. If the school provide acomodation, how many people will stay in a room in A.B.U

4. If the school don't provide acomodation what is the average cost of rent??

Your oppinion'll be appreciated.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by hulkhiharitoz(m): 5:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
Maths English comm econs(jamb)pls are these subjects OK for accounting. In abu

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (84) (Reply)

FG Reaction On ASUP Strike In Polytechnics / Breaking News: A.b.u Zaria Admission List Out. / Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.