Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,638 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 - Education (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 (160479 Views)

Abu Here We Come 2016/2017 / A B U , Here We Come > / Why Is It Hard To Gain Admission To University Here In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Simcha: 5:42pm On May 02, 2016
Catalyst4real:
Many Sad Faces, Many Despair Minds. You're probably Just Like Me Who's Almost Tired Of Writing Jamb An Applying the Same Citadel Of Learning without Breakthrough . Never Give Up!
A Great Mind(AbukLaw) once Told me, People who Have Made Magnificent Impact in the World, Faced Great Trials and Challenges. But the Secret is to Never Lose Focus !
Or Are you an Aspirant, Trying to be Enrolled in this Awesome Empire of Education, I don't say this Often but; You're in the Right Track !
Through My Years of Research I found out that the Easiest way to Get Admitted into Abu Zaria is by Hitting an Ambiguous Jamb Score, your Post Utme Score also Matters to Abu Zaria but Not as Much as Your Jamb Score !
This Thread is Meant to Give You Strength, Make you Aware that You're not Alone in the Pursuit of Excellence.
Let's Make it Worth While.
Hi bro! I'm from the west, ekiti state to be precise. How can I qualify for ABU remedial programme? What are there requirements? I heard about her non-catchement policy. Did you think I should sit for another O-level and pry schl common entrance and fake my state of origin? Ready to give anything for MBBS. Please help!
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Catalyst4real: 4:42pm On May 03, 2016
Simcha:
Hi bro! I'm from the west, ekiti state to be precise. How can I qualify for ABU remedial programme? What are there requirements? I heard about her non-catchement policy. Did you think I should sit for another O-level and pry schl common entrance and fake my state of origin? Ready to give anything for MBBS. Please help!
You do not qualify for the remedial programme, as the programme is for the 19 northern states, including FCT
I can't outrightly assure you that faking your indigeneship will work, some have tried it and were caught , while some got away with it.

You don't need to sit for another o'level, your indigeneship isn't inscribed on it.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Nobody: 11:30am On May 07, 2016
Insha allah, I made 282 in my jamb dis year 2016, applyn for medicine & sug in abu. am from enugu a non catchment area, what are my chances plsss! I need answers to knw what to do as fast as possible since the're still selln the change of course form.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 13, 2016
Catalyst4real:

Am going to be very frank, You need very high scores bro.
But Nwanne, what about UNN that is close to you na?

Back to your question, your chances get higher with your scores. 250 is good, smiley, 280 is excellent cool and 300+ is possible wink
There's no limit to what you can achieve with God on your side.

If unfortunately, your jamb score is good but not good enough, please don't rely on optimism and luck, simply get a change of course form, and apply a related course. But I believe you'll make it smiley
came bak to share my testimony. I made it above 250+.... I had 280+... So catalyst. Its excellent now ryt? Lols!

2 Likes

Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Hsquare98(m): 6:35am On Aug 13, 2016
I Wrote 2016 jamb n I score 184 bt I choose math edu bt my jamb subject is comm,econ,mat,eng is allow
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Catalyst4real: 2:33pm On Aug 13, 2016
xlow:
came bak to share my testimony. I made it above 250+.... I had 280+... So catalyst. Its excellent now ryt? Lols!
Wow.
I am beyond impressed and euphoriated. This is awesome.
The God that started it will surely finish it.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by tens4real(m): 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2016
Catalyst4real:

Wow.
wetin sef? until we write petition before abu go release the screening form ni?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Abuklaw(m): 8:42pm On Aug 13, 2016
Hsquare98:
I Wrote 2016 jamb n I score 184 bt I choose math edu bt my jamb subject is comm,econ,mat,eng is allow
This is a wrong subject combination. Mathematics is classified science course. You could have made it math, eng and any two science subjects.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Abuklaw(m): 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2016
tens4real:
wetin sef? until we write petition before abu go release the screening form ni?
Just reinforce your patience, ABU won't carry it over to next year. So chill, the form will soon be on sales in the next few weeks.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Abuklaw(m): 8:46pm On Aug 13, 2016
Catalyst4real:

Wow.
How are you doing guru? How has exam been? Smooth! I trust you. LOL
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by tens4real(m): 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2016
Abuklaw:
Just reinforce your patience, ABU won't carry it over to next year. So chill, the form will soon be on sales in the next few weeks.
my worse fear is to be admitted next year mehn is too far...thanks for calming my nerves...we r waiting patiently...
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Abuklaw(m): 8:06am On Aug 14, 2016
tens4real:
my worse fear is to be admitted next year mehn is too far...thanks for calming my nerves...we r waiting patiently...
No matter when the pre admission screening is conducted, you guys are resuming with us in November. Their plan is to see the session off before concentrating on the screening. Since we are rounding off the exam before ending of this month, the form is likely to be on sales before that same month end.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by tens4real(m): 11:46am On Aug 14, 2016
Abuklaw:
No matter when the pre admission screening is conducted, you guys are resuming with us in November. Their plan is to see the session off before concentrating on the screening. Since we are rounding off the exam before ending of this month, the form is likely to be on sales before that same month end.
wow thanks alot for dis info..
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by JimBright(m): 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
Are they going to send us any invitation sms before the screening? Pls reply
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Catalyst4real: 12:54am On Aug 20, 2016
Abuklaw:
How are you doing guru? How has exam been? Smooth! I trust you. LOL
Smooth is far from it bro, The struggle is real
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Catalyst4real: 12:56am On Aug 20, 2016
You all should know better by now, Abu loves taking their time on the admission process grin
Since there won't be an exam, you guys should get a new hobby grin while waiting.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by tens4real(m): 6:17am On Aug 20, 2016
please is there a Chess club in Abu?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by bawz012(m): 8:29am On Aug 20, 2016
Catalyst4real:
You all should know better by now, Abu loves taking their time on the admission process grin
Since there won't be an exam, you guys should get a new hobby grin while waiting.

Na so
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Abuklaw(m): 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
Catalyst4real:

Smooth is far from it bro, The struggle is real
That is what we signed up for bro. ABU is not for the feeble mind unless one wishes to settle for less.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Toniwirelex: 3:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
tens4real:
please is there a Chess club in Abu?
i don't think so...
do u play snooker?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by tens4real(m): 3:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
Toniwirelex:
i don't think so... do u play snooker?
yes I do but am a die hard chess and Scrabble fan
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by kennyjam: 6:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
Toniwirex, Snooker is the game i can play best. You must be quiet good in it. or are you ''KUTIGi''?
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by Toniwirelex: 12:06am On Aug 24, 2016
kennyjam:
Toniwirex, Snooker is the game i can play best. You must be quiet good in it. or are you ''KUTIGi''?
me na snooker legend ooo
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by kennyjam: 1:51am On Aug 24, 2016
OK. Till when we meet and clear that. it's been long I played it. When I was active then, no one wanted to play with me. Remember; Every area has got it own Legend. King in one kingdom May not be regarded as a King in another. nice meeting you.
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by pueshkif(m): 3:10am On Aug 24, 2016
Re: Ahmadu Bello University: Here We Come. 2015/16 by pueshkif(m): 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (84) (Reply)

FG Reaction On ASUP Strike In Polytechnics / Breaking News: A.b.u Zaria Admission List Out. / Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.