Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Homosexual Teacher - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Homosexual Teacher (3625 Views)

Nigeria's Most Popular Homosexual Bisi Alimi Is An AIDS Patient / Homosexual Priest To 'marry' Nigerian Male Model / Protect Your Baby Boy From Becoming A Homosexual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Homosexual Teacher by LordReed(m): 9:55am On Nov 10, 2014
Would you be comfortable with having a homosexual teacher tutor you kid in school?

Would you be comfortable with having a homosexual teacher tutor you kid at home?
Re: Homosexual Teacher by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 10, 2014
I don't understand, why should I be uncomfortable?

Homosexuals are not pedophiles. What is your point?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homosexual Teacher by LordReed(m): 10:41am On Nov 10, 2014
BananaBender:
I don't understand, why should I be uncomfortable?

Homosexuals are not pedophiles. What is your point?

None. Just want to sample people's reactions.

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Teacher by freecocoa(f): 11:38am On Nov 10, 2014
Ofcourse I'll be comfortable so long as he isn't a pedophile, homosexuality doesn't make someone bad news as far as I'm concerned.

2 Likes

Re: Homosexual Teacher by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 10, 2014
I would be comfortable to the point of my knowledge of their sexuall orientation. If I have to know, they don't get to teach my kids.

6 Likes

Re: Homosexual Teacher by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 10, 2014
Inasmuch as his/her affairs are kept to herself.
Not the type that go about holding crusades about what they do at any given opportunity angry
Re: Homosexual Teacher by smartmom(f): 9:31am On Nov 11, 2014
freshdude2:
I would be comfortable to the point of my knowledge of their sexuall orientation. If I have to know they don't get to teach my kids.

Indeed if I know, it only means one thing; the teacher is out campaigning for his orientation and would likely preach thesame message to young impressionable kids! I wouldnt want my kid to be in that vulnerable situation. Kids are prone to hero worship their teachers.

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Teacher by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
As long as they are professional with their job, I wouldn't worry.

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Teacher by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
I don't mind. He's only doing his job.
Re: Homosexual Teacher by Dahjhi: 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
missberrypop5:
I don't mind. He's only doing his job.

and what happens when we even have them as friends nah? smiley
Re: Homosexual Teacher by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 11, 2014
Dahjhi:

its not bad too. They're humans.

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Teacher by bennyrazz: 10:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
homosexual teacher bi ti ba wo? so homosexuals don't abuse children again? let me refresh your memories. The case of some Roman catholic bishops molesting kids is what? If you are comfortable as parent that your child is being tutored by an homosexual then you are not fit to be called a parent.

3 Likes

Re: Homosexual Teacher by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
bennyrazz:
homosexual teacher bi ti ba wo? so homosexuals don't abuse children again? let me refresh your memories. The case of some Roman catholic bishops molesting kids is what? If you are comfortable as parent that your child is being tutored by an homosexual then you are not fit to be called a parent.

And heteros*exual people do not abuse kids or abuse them less frequently?

5 Likes

Re: Homosexual Teacher by bennyrazz: 10:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
carefreewannabe:

And heteros*exual people do not abuse kids or abuse them less frequently?
did I write in any of my post that heterosexuals don't abuse kids? if you like o, employ an homosexual private tutor for your kids, it's your business. I will do no such. Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Teacher by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
bennyrazz:
did I write in any of my post that heterosexuals don't abuse kids? if you like o, employ an homosexual private tutor for your kids, it's your business. I will do no such. Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

Explain why someone who does not mind that a teacher is homo*sexual is "not fit to be called a parent", like you said.

4 Likes

Re: Homosexual Teacher by LordReed(m): 10:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
Dahjhi:

Would you allow your homosexual friend to babysit your kids or take them on outings?
Re: Homosexual Teacher by bennyrazz: 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Explain why someone who does not mind that a teacher is homo*sexual is "not fit to be called a parent", like you said.
when did you turn to an advocate of homosexuals? are you gay?

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Teacher by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
bennyrazz:
when did you turn to an advocate of homosexuals? are you gay?

I am not an advocate of homo*sexuals. I am very indifferent to homo*sexuality, in other words I don't care.

I am more concerned about a teacher's teaching qualities rather than his / her private life.

6 Likes

Re: Homosexual Teacher by Dahjhi: 11:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
LordReed:

Would you allow your homosexual friend to babysit your kids or take them on outings?
Chei... That one be like sontin o.. But since I dey allow my straight friend do d same nah... I fit o

3 Likes

Re: Homosexual Teacher by obainomarshal(m): 11:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
Homosegual......na 21 yrs in prison oo
Re: Homosexual Teacher by bennyrazz: 11:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I am not an advocate of homo*sexuals. I am very indifferent to homo*sexuality, in other words I don't care.

I am more concerned about a teacher's teaching qualities rather than his / her private life.

different strokes for different folks. If you can permit this as a parent, it's your cross but i will never permit such if I get to know the sexual orientation of their tutors/teachers after all "iron shapeneth iron"
Re: Homosexual Teacher by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 11, 2014
bennyrazz:
different strokes for different folks. If you can permit this as a parent, it's your cross but i will never permit such if I get to know the sexual orientation of their tutors/teachers after all "iron shapeneth iron"

There is no cross in this.
Re: Homosexual Teacher by Nobody: 2:14am On Nov 12, 2014
so long he is not a paedophile and he does not try to impose his lifestyle on the students then I will be okay with it.
I remember of a former English teacher in my high school, he wore pink suits, walked and sat like a woman, he was unmarried and he had a "male housemate" in his late 50s. everytime anyone mentioned anything about homosex.uals in class he would give the whole class detention grin we still don't know why he got so defensive because his pink suits alone gave it all away cheesy
Re: Homosexual Teacher by sandiyke(f): 5:03am On Nov 12, 2014
The moment I find out, am whisking my kid outta there. Kids tend to idolize whoever is their teacher thereby copyin a thing or two frm them.

I would nt want to hav my kid tell me there's nothing wrong with being a homosexual afterall my teacher is one.

PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Teacher by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 12, 2014
Dahjhi:

[color=#770077]friends n I wouldn't then
Re: Homosexual Teacher by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 12, 2014
Dahjhi:

[color=#770077]friends n I wouldn't then
Re: Homosexual Teacher by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 12, 2014
Dahjhi:

friends n I wouldn't then
Re: Homosexual Teacher by bennyrazz: 7:11am On Nov 12, 2014
carefreewannabe:

There is no cross in this.
ha ha ha grin will you be happy if your child is an homosexual?
Re: Homosexual Teacher by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 12, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Homosexual Teacher by RiffRaff: 9:06am On Nov 12, 2014
It wont bother me, Homosexuals are humans.. The only thing i will bother about is a pae.dophile (hetro or Homo) teaching my child.
Re: Homosexual Teacher by LordReed(m): 9:40am On Nov 12, 2014
RiffRaff:
It wont bother me, Homosexuals are humans.. The only thing i will bother about is a pae.dophile (hetro or Homo) teaching my child.
Mondisweets:
so long he is not a paedophile and he does
not try to impose his lifestyle on the students
then I will be okay with it.
freecocoa:
Ofcourse I'll be comfortable so long as he isn't
a craddle-robber, homosexuality doesn't make
someone bad news as far as I'm concerned.

So that fact that homosexuals are regarded as criminals under Nigerian law does not bother you?
Re: Homosexual Teacher by Profcamsey(m): 9:57am On Nov 12, 2014
What if u dont know? U cant do anything.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

HELP!!! His Manhood Always Hitch(scratches) Him Only After Sex With His Wife. / Can I Start A Family On A 60k Per Month Salary???? / I Dont Love Who Igot Married To-she Is An American Citizen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.