Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Why Cant The APC Come Up With What They Intend To Provide If Elected? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Cant The APC Come Up With What They Intend To Provide If Elected? (1046 Views)

Buhari Speaks: How We Intend To Fund Nigeria’s N6 Trillion Budget / Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman / I’ll Ban Importation Of Rice, Tomato If Elected –Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Cant The APC Come Up With What They Intend To Provide If Elected? by bishopclin(m): 10:21am On Nov 10, 2014
LET US PONDER A LITTLE! Some time ago, I learnt d PDP described the All Progressives Congress (APC) as anything but a responsible opposition in the country.
Is this true?

The PDP said it had expected a virile opposition which would provide alternative suggestions to objectionable government policies but was disappointed to realize that APC only revel in abuses and insulting President Goodluck Jonathan.

According to the party, the APC had since its registration over a year ago issued 117 press statements all tailored to heap abuses on the President.

The PDP noted that it had cautioned the leadership of the APC on the realization of its merger to enrich the political landscape with positive ideas but was disappointed that it has not offered any alternative idea to put the ruling party on its toes.

PDP recalled that after the election of the APC’s leadership, it admonished it to “ensure an issue based opposition that will purposefully and constructively engage and challenge the PDP with decency and maturity as prescribed by democratic tenets and principles.

“Stating that Nigerians deserve a vibrant and patriotic opposition driven only by the national interest, we charged the new APC leadership to put the unity and welfare of Nigerians ahead of other considerations and jettison all divisive tendencies including unguarded statements that overheat the polity and pitch Nigerians against one another”.

It however noted that as the 2015 general election approaches, the APC has shown that it has no idea of performing the roles of a virile opposition party but has proven to be “nothing more than a band of anarchists, scaremongers and idle politicians.”

“There has not been one press statement in which the APC had taken up any major policy issue by the PDP and offered Nigerians how it intends to do it better if it ever had the chance to govern the country. Statement after statement, all the APC pours out are bile, hate insult and low-quality propaganda from the stable of its Goebbelian ilk and Chemical Ali breed,” the PDP alleged.

“With nothing to offer the country as a party conceived in perfidy and born in opportunism, they strive every now and then to look for scandals to feast on while attempting to corrupt all the institutions of accountability to shield the many maggots that dominate the ranks of its top chieftains.

It boggles the mind how a party where a kilometer of road costs N1billion in states under its control by companies linked to one of its henchmen as against less than N50m when PDP governors were in charge looks outside its house for scandals. What can be more scandalous than 20% of the Internally Generated Revenue in its richest state going into the pockets of one of the party owners consistently for over 16 years now? Yet, the poster boys of greed are today chanting “change” in our country!”

5 Likes

Re: Why Cant The APC Come Up With What They Intend To Provide If Elected? by mooremedia: 10:53am On Nov 10, 2014
FTC
Re: Why Cant The APC Come Up With What They Intend To Provide If Elected? by Trut(m): 11:06am On Nov 10, 2014
APC have nothing to offer Nigerians, all they do is to insult GEJ and his family.

6 Likes

Re: Why Cant The APC Come Up With What They Intend To Provide If Elected? by candiva2013(m): 11:07am On Nov 10, 2014
APC is in no way better than PDP. I wonder why some folks make it look as if APC is a party of saints. Truely we need change in Nigeria but that change is not in APC. There politics of bitterness and rancour is something else.

3 Likes

Re: Why Cant The APC Come Up With What They Intend To Provide If Elected? by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 10, 2014
They want to provide "progressive" na!
Re: Why Cant The APC Come Up With What They Intend To Provide If Elected? by Arch1: 11:13am On Nov 10, 2014
candiva2013:
APC is in no way better than PDP. I wonder why some folks make it look as if APC is a party of saints. Truely we need change in Nigeria but that change is not in APC. There politics of bitterness and rancour is something else.
what have PDP done in Taraba state?
Re: Why Cant The APC Come Up With What They Intend To Provide If Elected? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:55am On Nov 10, 2014
The PDPs wey dey say all they wan offer, wetin dem don do?
Re: Why Cant The APC Come Up With What They Intend To Provide If Elected? by bishopclin(m): 11:59am On Nov 10, 2014
I just feel APC should be campaigning for votes, stating what they feel they can do better than PDP rather keep insulting Mr. President, his family and the Presidency. Truly, i have not seen or heard APC coming up with any better alternative policy to what PDP has been putting on the table

1 Like

Re: Why Cant The APC Come Up With What They Intend To Provide If Elected? by Ymodulus: 12:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
First I will like to thank you for the nice question and write up, now let me do justice to your question paragraphically.

LET US PONDER A LITTLE! Some time ago, I learnt d PDP described the All Progressives Congress (APC) as anything but a responsible opposition in the country.
Is this true?

Yes its true the PDP calls knows that we Progressives are responsible opposition. You need not a Prophet to say so. This is a link to assert that the PDP does recognize APC as a responsible opposition ;

1. www.peoplesdemocraticpartyitaly.com/259/
2. Www.dailypost.ng/2014/10/08/pdp-decries-south-africa-actions-says-apc-used-foreign-interests-destroy-nigeria/

The PDP said it had expected a virile opposition which would provide alternative suggestions to objectionable government policies but was disappointed to realize that APC only revel in abuses and insulting President Goodluck Jonathan.
The PDP lied. The APCs and all progressive at large has seen time past put up reasonable bedrock objections or suggestions to the Federal Government or will I say the UMBRELLA Government Policies. These objections or suggestions or contributions are so numerous that I have lost count, and if I should list them we would have to close this thread today. Let me just list these few,

1. Sanusi lamido suggested that over $20 Billion was missing from the nations account and something need to be done but nothing was done. He was sacked.

2. APC suggested that Amnesty should be given to the Insurgent call book Haram so as to end these ongoing religious apocalypse in the north but it was taking seriously.

According to the party, the APC had since its registration over a year ago issued 117 press statements all tailored to heap abuses on the President.
These are fallacies and lies, I urge the PDP spokesman to back this up with proves. As a progressive I understand the game of propagandas we face these daily from the umbrella antagonist so I will not reply this point until unobjectionable proof are tabled.

It however noted that as the 2015 general election approaches, the APC has shown that it has no idea of performing the roles of a virile opposition party but has proven to be “nothing more than a band of anarchists, scaremongers and idle politicians.”

I am astonished. First the PDP accused the APC of throwing 117 insultive press messages, yet the same PDP goes around labelling the APC as band of anarchists , scaremongers and idle men.
Oo no, well as a progressive I have learnt never to trade insults as they prove nothing. I will let this slide as I believe my response should be rhetorical.
Case of KETTLE calling POT black.

It boggles the mind how a party where a kilometer of road costs N1billion in states under its control by companies linked to one of its henchmen as against less than N50m when PDP governors were in charge looks outside its house for scandals.

These is the height of Libel and lies. Its pertinent to note that the UMBRELLAS now do anything in their power to make the progressive look bad. But am happy the masses know better

what can be more scandalous than 20% of the Internally Generated Revenue in its richest state going into the pockets of one of the party owners consistently for over 16 years now? Yet, the poster boys of greed are today chanting “change” in our country!”

Please post proves. Not mere talk. I can as well say that Jonathan stole $100billion yesterday meanwhile he never did. That's why I demand evidence. Its an inbibe culture of every progressive to debate with evidence and not heresay.

Having X-rayed your post and giving my unflanging stand I do like to say that the article above was nothing than a mere concoted work to maligned the masses into believing the elephantic heresies that PROGRESSIVES and their beloved great party are not worth voting for.

I will like to leave you with the words of C.S lewis

[size=18pt]We all want progress, but if you're on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; in that case, the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive.[/size] - C. S Lewis

Thanks

Ymodulus

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Cant The APC Come Up With What They Intend To Provide If Elected? by bishopclin(m): 1:28pm On Nov 10, 2014
I have noticed that virtually everything that was done in Rivers state by Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi were done while he was in PDP. Nothing really has been done by the governor in the state since he moved over to APC

2 Likes

Re: Why Cant The APC Come Up With What They Intend To Provide If Elected? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
Nigerians know what da Areaboys_Peoples_Congress got to offer..need i say more?
Re: Why Cant The APC Come Up With What They Intend To Provide If Elected? by DVanguard: 1:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
The last time i checked both parties website APC has its manifesto and roadmap to Nigeria's Greatness. PDP website can't find their manifesto and roadmap to Nigeria's greatness. Can you state the manifesto of PDP and roadmap to Nigeria's greatness and lets compare with how far they fare. If they have one? APC roadmap is everywhere just that some people don't want to see and might not see. I will help you with the link maybe that will help you.
http://apc.com.ng/index.php/apc-road-map and their manifesto http://apc.com.ng/index.php/about-apc/apc-manifesto
Google is your friend for better details. Use the internet for at least 80% of its required need.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Cant The APC Come Up With What They Intend To Provide If Elected? by Princewill1(m): 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2014
They are OLD WINE IN NEW BOTTLE,also they have SECRET AGENDA,did U expect them to make it public?
Re: Why Cant The APC Come Up With What They Intend To Provide If Elected? by Kokorokoo: 2:59pm On Nov 10, 2014
Trut:
APC have nothing to offer Nigerians, all they do is to insult GEJ and his family.
Re: Why Cant The APC Come Up With What They Intend To Provide If Elected? by Kokorokoo: 2:59pm On Nov 10, 2014
bishopclin:
I have noticed that virtually everything that was done in Rivers state by Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi were done while he was in PDP. Nothing really has been done by the governor in the state since he moved over to APC
candiva2013:
Re: Why Cant The APC Come Up With What They Intend To Provide If Elected? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
This PDP trolls will not rest. So all what APC have been saying since have been falling on deaf ears?
Re: Why Cant The APC Come Up With What They Intend To Provide If Elected? by ayukdaboss(m): 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
barcanista:
This PDP trolls will not rest. So all what APC have been saying since have been falling on deaf ears?
I'm less worried these days about the propaganda being spread by the TANoid group because Nigerians are gradually seeing through their lies and baseless statements.
Re: Why Cant The APC Come Up With What They Intend To Provide If Elected? by Djicemob: 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2014
I raised some issues relating to this on my thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/1988412/what-makes-apc-saints-pdp
Re: Why Cant The APC Come Up With What They Intend To Provide If Elected? by LFJ: 4:31pm On Nov 10, 2014
All these stories just to express your hatread for APC. For your information, most of the supporters of APC are not card carry member. All what we want is for this unperform man to go back to his village. We cannot withstand another 4 yrs of corruption. If you like sing all the song u know in the world. 16 yes of PDP is a waste except u want to change history. Let them go for now. You are free to vote for whoever you want, no more sentiments, we can no longer buy the story of a shoeless man.

1 Like

Re: Why Cant The APC Come Up With What They Intend To Provide If Elected? by brownlord: 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2014
They will fight kworupshion ( corruption )
Re: Why Cant The APC Come Up With What They Intend To Provide If Elected? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2014
ayukdaboss:

I'm less worried these days about the propaganda being spread by the TANoid group because Nigerians are gradually seeing through their lies and baseless statements.
of course, Nigerians are now wiser. We know who the deceptive group is.
Re: Why Cant The APC Come Up With What They Intend To Provide If Elected? by Stantiques: 6:41pm On Nov 10, 2014
barcanista:
of course, Nigerians are now wiser. We know who the deceptive group is.
we all knw..party with propanganda.
we all knw party with sentiment for boko
we all knw party with tribal sentiments
we all knw party with fraudulent politicians ..turned angels.
we all knw party with aim to distablize our own n only country.
we knw n we are watching.
nigerians are wiser..n d see tru propanganda n lies
nigerians are not fools.u can fool all d people some of d time..buh not all people all d time.
we knw party dats works only on media with nottin to show physically
2015 is just arund d conner..n at d right time..nigerians will speak n act with dia votes.
at the right time.
all we ask is post election peace..from d party with propanganda
all ask is dat our brothersn sisters serving d nations shld not be used as xcape goats
all we ask nsay..is noooto post elction violence.
till dn.let d party kip doing wht it does best..buh only time will tell
Re: Why Cant The APC Come Up With What They Intend To Provide If Elected? by glamour29557(f): 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
[quote author=Ymodulus post=27884408]First I will like to thank you for the nice question and write up, now let me do justice to your question paragraphically.

Yes its true the PDP calls knows that we Progressives are responsible opposition. You need not a Prophet to say so. This is a link to assert that the PDP does recognize APC as a responsible opposition ;

1. www.peoplesdemocraticpartyitaly.com/259/
2. Www.dailypost.ng/2014/10/08/pdp-decries-south-africa-actions-says-apc-used-foreign-interests-destroy-nigeria/

The PDP lied. The APCs and all progressive at large has seen time past put up reasonable bedrock objections or suggestions to the Federal Government or will I say the UMBRELLA Government Policies. These objections or suggestions or contributions are so numerous that I have lost count, and if I should list them we would have to close this thread today. Let me just list these few,

1. Sanusi lamido suggested that over $20 Billion was missing from the nations account and something need to be done but nothing was done. He was sacked.

2. APC suggested that Amnesty should be given to the Insurgent call book Haram so as to end these ongoing religious apocalypse in the north but it was taking seriously.

These are fallacies and lies, I urge the PDP spokesman to back this up with proves. As a progressive I understand the game of propagandas we face these daily from the umbrella antagonist so I will not reply this point until unobjectionable proof are tabled.

I am astonished. First the PDP accused the APC of throwing 117 insultive press messages, yet the same PDP goes around labelling the APC as band of anarchists , scaremongers and idle men.
Oo no, well as a progressive I have learnt never to trade insults as they prove nothing. I will let this slide as I believe my response should be rhetorical.
Case of KETTLE calling POT black.

These is the height of Libel and lies. Its pertinent to note that the UMBRELLAS now do anything in their power to make the progressive look bad. But am happy the masses know better

Please post proves. Not mere talk. I can as well say that Jonathan stole $100billion yesterday meanwhile he never did. That's why I demand evidence. Its an inbibe culture of every progressive to debate with evidence and not heresay.

Having X-rayed your post and giving my unflanging stand I do like to say that the article above was nothing than a mere concoted work to maligned the masses into believing the elephantic heresies that PROGRESSIVES and their beloved great party are not worth voting for.

I will like to leave you with the words of C.S lewis

[size=18pt]We all want progress, but if you're on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; in that case, the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive.[/size] - C. S Lewis

Thanks

Ymodulus[/q pls i nid ur numba, i really will luv 2 speak wit u on fone

(1) (Reply)

Have You Collected Your Pvc(permanent Voters Card)? / Enugu 2015: Engr. Vita Abba Denies Selling Out To Ekweremadu’s Camp / Why We Blocked Tambuwal From Entering National Assembly — Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.