Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Ypzilanti Says: Dont Vote In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ypzilanti Says: Dont Vote In 2015 (371 Views)

You Will Die If You Dont Vote For Ambode-oba Of Lagos Tells Igbos / My Boss Just Threatened To Sack Me If I Dont Vote GEJ On Saturday. / If You Want NIGERIA DIVIDED, Dont Vote A Northerner In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ypzilanti Says: Dont Vote In 2015 by ypzilanti: 3:10pm On Nov 10, 2014
Watching the politics section from afar( have not logged in for a year...tired of ethnic politics) . I have one favor to ask nlders tired of GEJ government but not satisfied with a potentially better candidate from the opposition. (Note that I did not say PDP government cause to me the culprit is the leader who is not leading).

Please do us all a favor and refuse to vote on election date. Your vote is your conscience. Your endorsement. Do not endorse mediocrity in good conscience.

Personally, im tired of leaders who point to others as reason for failure. You dont get to have that luxury on your job...seems the only job you can get away with that in nigeria is the presidency. Ironically the most important job in nigeria. " the opposition is not helping me"
"they said they will make the nation ungovernable" " the vandals are breaking pipelines" " the judges are freeing the corrupt ppl" " the northern elders wont help me beg boko haram". Well leaders dont make excuses...they are solution providers. They make you marvel at their innovative solutions to problems. They dont come to people who look up to them to point fingers at others as the. reason for their failures. I know we have never experienced great leadership in nigeria, but at least we can look to other countries that are doing well as an example. Those are who we compete against in the world. Comparing GEJ to IBB for instance or OBJ is folly. Compare our president with his mates in progressive countries. Its a global world now if we dont get our act together our children will be slaves to their peers in asia europe and america...even south africa, as we are now.(weda u admit it or not)

(1) (Reply)

Is Ebola Is Leading To Discrimination????::::::: / Thread For Good Governance / He Reaps What He Sows...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.