Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast Which Killed 47 Pupils In Yobe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast Which Killed 47 Pupils In Yobe (1160 Views)

Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today / Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast Which Killed 47 Pupils In Yobe by omanifrank(m): 4:41pm On Nov 10, 2014
[img]http://4.bp..com/-5yMZHgzYAs8/VGDKbt-fy8I/AAAAAAABYO8/rRgEbNihbgY/s1600/mobile-25467-1415619816-5.jpg[/img]

In another sad development, A bomb blast today claimed the lives of 47 children and injured 97 at Government Science Technical College, Potiskum. Musa Ibrahim Yahaya — a 17-year-old student at the school who was being treated at the hospital for head wounds told AP
"We were waiting for the principal to address us, around 7:30 a.m., when we heard a deafening sound and I was blown off my feet, people started screaming and running, I saw blood all over my body."

AP reported that most of the bodies taken to the hospital were between the ages of 11 and 20, according to a morgue attendant.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-Ipv8edATCO4/VGDKbz4RlII/AAAAAAABYPA/fKcZOEuZfgs/s1600/Gj.jpg[/img]

.com
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast Which Killed 47 Pupils In Yobe by peleson: 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2014
So sas! The pain is over bearing! I wish ds bombers can b wiped out
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast Which Killed 47 Pupils In Yobe by john403: 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2014
No fewer than 47 persons, mainly students, have been killed and 79 wounded Monday by a deadly suicide bombing outside a school in Yobe State in northern Nigeria, police said.

It was reported that the attacker was disguised as a student when he set off the explosion in a government boarding school in the town of Potiskum...

Source: http://.com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/1205-47-people-killed-in-bombing-outside-nigerian-school-boko-haram-suspected
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast Which Killed 47 Pupils In Yobe by LordMecuzy(m): 5:02pm On Nov 10, 2014
This is Just so Wrong. What Have d Kids Done To deserve this.

F**K all the Bokoharams, F**k All our Politicians, F**k the APC,PDP etc

This is so Disheartening.

Kids Dying for What they Know Not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast Which Killed 47 Pupils In Yobe by walexGodson(m): 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
So sad
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast Which Killed 47 Pupils In Yobe by FastShipping: 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
cry cry cry
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast Which Killed 47 Pupils In Yobe by gnykelly(m): 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2014
if Jonathan cannot do something he should quit. we youth need to form corp and fight back. there is possibility in trying

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast Which Killed 47 Pupils In Yobe by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2014
embarassed embarassed
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast Which Killed 47 Pupils In Yobe by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 10, 2014
seriously what kind of god will subscribe to this type of wickedness!!!chai all this imans should do their work to stop all this brainwashing

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast Which Killed 47 Pupils In Yobe by ofala(m): 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2014
This is so PATHETIC...

For how long are we going to continue with this sort of madness?
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast Which Killed 47 Pupils In Yobe by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2014
And we have government

(1) (Reply)

Over 150 Reps Fail To Win The Primaries Of Their Political Party / Large Part Of Eni's Nigerian Oil Deal Cash Went On Bribes -Italian Prosecutors / Alleged APC Chairman Seen Witchcrafting In A Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.