Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Do It Yourself - Contract Version - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself - Contract Version (60926 Views)

Raw Cashew Nuts Export Contract To Vietnam / GEJ On The Recent $50m Shell Contract To A Nigerian Firm & YouWin Initiative / Firm Demands N200m From OAU For 1982 Building Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Ymodulus: 11:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by manlawal(m): 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
tutucious:
Adding to what my Boss Ymodulus wrote, Making money this season is not difficult @ all.

Although I'm more into Customized item where I just got my biggest deal to customize political wristband worth 800k. I decided to try sometin else dat is cheap and can sell fast. After enuf research I know Kids love christmas so here comes KIDS CARTON WRIST WATCH.

I bought 500pcs of this kids watch from Alibaba, sold all in less dan 2 weeks and made profit of 145k plus .

I'm not so good with writting much but u too can think abt it and venture because kids love it and parents and going gaga.

I bought 1pcs for 4.5RMB in chinese currency which was about 135naira (NOTE u can get urs at a lesser price if u bargain well). I sold some 500naira and some 700naira. The rest is history.

I supplied to supermarkets, baby stores, watch sellers etc and also retail.

Right now I've ordered for 1000pcs at a much lesser price, 500pcs will be customized for a church.

I hardly post xcept wen necessary. I'm just in a good mood 2day. HAPPY SUNDAY (If u ask me for supplier's details I will break ur FONE + LAPTOP) lol

pls i need your email address.
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Winston91(m): 8:50am On Dec 24, 2014
detail.1688.com/offer/974163404.html

Air fresher

very cheap
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 5:05am On Dec 25, 2014
Ymodulus:
r u still selling 250mb for 400naira MTN data for real? I tot dudes said minimum is 1G. If u dey sell abeg reply 250mb abeg lemme knw
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by odimbannamdi(m): 6:03am On Dec 25, 2014
Ymodulus, please i really need to chat with you about a business stuff. it seems my bbm is having some issues. send me your email so we can chat
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by E4kay(m): 9:21am On Dec 26, 2014
Ymodulus:
[size=18pt]STORY 4[/size]

School related.

This was done by a nairalander for a school. and i think he had to import them via sea or so i cant recall. but a young nairalander student did this.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1851735_bferer_jpegc5e72e006efe732f6e06ea96ac328386
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/41uj2dczhrtm7dl0v9ypc3z3xl66paqd387227[/img]

Another person did this
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1851737_vaaaaaaaaaa_jpeg818dd41ba8f36e514bcce5843fe70c6f

Note: If you want to go into the socks business, let me know i will give you some extra tip and a well detailed proposal i wrote for one. With detail measurements, packaging. I explained how every measurement came about. One thing to successful proposal is confusing your clients grin grin

Bros kindly help with this.
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Winston91(m): 6:49am On Dec 27, 2014
Good morning Pals...this is what i was talking about

The 200pcs arrived yesterday...here are snap shots

IDEA: while customizing wristbands, Always tell your manufacturer to add Samples of jobs they have done before(Especially Nigerian jobs). For me, i was very specific...i told her to send me 10 samples of jobs she has done for Nigerians...she over delivered instead oof of 10, she sent me 24 pieces, it contained kinds of wristbands they have done for Nigerians. That way, it helped me to understand different types of jobs that has been done in Nigeria, how they did it, their way of advert, etc

Please, if you see your previous job here, no vex, no be my fault...I no go collect business from you... i Get my own ways

Thanks to Young Modulus, Mayorall, David, Shinaf and Myself who made this my FIRST customization of wristbands possible

though i used express, it was because, all shipping agent were telling me that if they send items via Normal, they couldnt give me the assurance that it would come by it would come by 7days...i needed to deliver within days so i had to use express which had to come to me in ph within the time frame they told me

its christmas, if u wanna make much profit, wait till next year, when every thing is normalized...

My candid advice...

I am now a pro...lols cool

Holla to you all....Happy Christmas and a Prosperous New year ahead!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Winston91(m): 6:50am On Dec 27, 2014
I am giving back to this house, because i beniffited from what people gave out here

#Humanity#

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 27, 2014
Winston91:
I am giving back to this house, because i beniffited from what people gave out here

#Humanity#
Bros I want to start dx come January next year. I'll need some advice from senior men like u. I go whatsapp u now
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by wisehouse(m): 11:08am On Dec 27, 2014
Winston91:

#Humanity#
good job bro. working on too. pls whats d unit price for ur 200 pices and what type of wristband is it(i mean wht are d features)

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by shawn5ng(m): 11:35am On Dec 28, 2014
Kudos to my Oga No 1 Ellmatto. The man that has opened everyones eyes into importation.
I noticed have not heard from him for a very long time.
Anyway this info is for all. As we are approaching jan do all your importation ones and for all. By February Chinese will go on long holiday, companies will close down and any order during that time will have to wait until they resume back after 2 to 3weeks.
Be guided.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Ymodulus: 12:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
@Winston91

Am happy you acted on the information shared. You and my likely future girlfriend in view taught me something -- To ask my manufacturer for past samples. However am a very lazy boy, i hate to carry load, this is one reason i have always rejected laptops given to me.

While its a nice idea. I will tell you that pictures taken by your manufacturer should be used. Nice work.

Lastly take a look into the glow in the dark band. That is the band in vogue. when you do that for your clients, you don't have to trouble yourself they will help you share the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by wisehouse(m): 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
Winston91:

the type of wristband u get is what determines the price...200 no much...did it for N40 each...resold for 120 each

the more u do, the cheaper it becomes

please while quoting price for clients, be aware that dollar has increased...increase your cost as such

happy sunday pals
thanks, pls i need ur help. i send u a pm
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by shinaf: 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
Winston91:
Good morning Pals...this is what i was talking about

The 200pcs arrived yesterday...here are snap shots

IDEA: while customizing wristbands, Always tell your manufacturer to add Samples of jobs they have done before(Especially Nigerian jobs). For me, i was very specific...i told her to send me 10 samples of jobs she has done for Nigerians...she over delivered instead oof of 10, she sent me 24 pieces, it contained kinds of wristbands they have done for Nigerians. That way, it helped me to understand different types of jobs that has been done in Nigeria, how they did it, their way of advert, etc
Good work broo

Please, if you see your previous job here, no vex, no be my fault...I no go collect business from you... i Get my own ways

Thanks to Young Modulus, Mayorall, David, Shinaf and Myself who made this my FIRST customization of wristbands possible

though i used express, it was because, all shipping agent were telling me that if they send items via Normal, they couldnt give me the assurance that it would come by it would come by 7days...i needed to deliver within days so i had to use express which had to come to me in ph within the time frame they told me

its christmas, if u wanna make much profit, wait till next year, when every thing is normalized...

My candid advice...

I am now a pro...lols cool

Holla to you all....Happy Christmas and a Prosperous New year ahead!!!

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Sibrah: 7:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
Winston91:

the type of wristband u get is what determines the price...200 no much...did it for N40 each...resold for 120 each

please while quoting price for clients, be aware that dollar has increased...increase your cost as such

happy sunday pals
How did u sell them out? Retail or wholesale? Is the N40 cost price what is cost to get it to Nigeria b4 the dollar xchange rate adjustment?

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by chimexcomm(m): 11:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
Brethren please apart from aliexpress, ebay,dhgate, 1688, which website can one get samsung galaxy s4 or nokia lumia at a very cheap rate.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by alakara(m): 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2014
Pls, house who can explain what is meant by "sample fee" when talking about importation of customized school socks.
And how much is it?
Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by alakara(m): 3:16pm On Dec 31, 2014
Pls, house who can explain what is meant by "sample fee" when talking about importation of customized school socks.
And how much is it?
Thanks.
One supplier asked me to pay $50 as my sample fee.
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Ymodulus: 6:53pm On Dec 31, 2014
TheSpecialOne, please i need your contact. can you please send me a message on my phone? as i dont have a means of coming online till saturday. But if i get your message i will call you.

Note!! Your airtel no not going for days.
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by conquistadores(m): 11:11am On Jan 01, 2015
Winston91:
e- Credit Line

An Open Account (OA) transaction supported by export credit insurance. It is a transaction where the goods are shipped and delivered before the payment is due.

Note : If you currently do not have e-Credit Line, you can select it here and then apply for it afterwards.

looking forward to exploring this avenue via alibaba
pls xplain further abt dis
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by HighwayTech: 4:04pm On Jan 01, 2015
Winston91:

happy sunday pals

Hello, pls whch shipping company did u use (St Patrick or nonykings)...which method( express or noraml) and what can u say abt their service currently....is is okay...I mean express is not more Dan 1/2 or maximum 3 days etc...await yor reply.
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by conquistadores(m): 4:15am On Jan 02, 2015
Oga Ymodulus pls i need ur help. Am trying 2 find netwrk jammer for gsm fones on alibaba and wat am seeing are netwrk jammer for alarm, cctv and camera, gps and navigation.
Am a bit confused about which particular one among dem is for gsm netwrk

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by conquistadores(m): 9:16am On Jan 07, 2015
This is makin it 5days since i askd a questn on dis thread yet no reply. Where hv evryone gone 2? Oga Ymodulus where are u? Seems u're all stil enjoying d new year holidays
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by bashorundon(m): 9:08am On Jan 08, 2015
Hi Fellas. If you need ORIGINAL 10400MAH XIAOMI POWERBANKS, talk to me now. At SellingPoint, we sell powerbanks that won't make buyers swear for you. The statement "Nigerians love cheap thing" is false. If you provide original items, Nigerians will pay for them. OUR 10400MAH XIAOMI POWERBANKS ARE THE BEST POWERBANKS IN THE WORLD. THEY ARE THE BEST VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY. WE DELIVER WORLDWIDE. BULK ORDERS AVAILABLE TOO. You can reach us via my signature.

At SellingPoint, our slogan remains QualityOnly! Thank you.

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by debbydee(f): 2:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
please i have seen a seller ready to give me a good price. how do i pay the seller and ship my goods.
please advise.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by jendor123: 11:27am On Jan 13, 2015
Ymodulus:
At this point I know you have one or two ideas about what am about to discuss, now lets go there.

[size=16pt]Required Tools / Knowledge[/size]
1. Your Head + Brain
2. Laptop. (Not really necessary to buy one, you can lend from someone)
3. Little knowledge about importing from alibaba. (Just little it won’t hurt. Though it’s not mandatory but I ymodulus will advise you do so, so you can make a super duper huge- elephantic profit)

Added Advantage

1. If you are an experienced alibaba Importer. Then this will be as simple as cooking indomie

Recommendation
1. If you want to have an idea about alibaba importation please visit this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1842692/do-it-yourself-alibaba-version

OR
Contact any of the following:
Mastercee, Opeolukoya, Shinaf, Kolasheyi, Initialize, MayorAll, Justi4Jesuit, TheSpecialOne, SterDam, Nivlin, YoungZedd, Davi8d, Yemi2Plus, Yooney007, Eghosa1, , Macklef, Francis, Delaruh, etc.
Just ask for someone to put you through on the thread and they will, do so for FREE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out / Eniola Adenuga Storms His Damilola Ogun's House With Over 25 Policemen / Jumia Delivery Man Uses Horse To Deliver Food Amid Fuel Subsidy (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.