Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,705 members, 7,955,663 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:11 PM

Do It Yourself - Contract Version - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself - Contract Version (61636 Views)

Raw Cashew Nuts Export Contract To Vietnam / GEJ On The Recent $50m Shell Contract To A Nigerian Firm & YouWin Initiative / Firm Demands N200m From OAU For 1982 Building Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by ylordy(m): 8:52am On Dec 07, 2014
Winston91:
this is what i mean...libraries of universities, secondary schools, political paarty membership cards, vip cards for music shows...The list is endless

Please am doing this for us to diversify...and see other possiblilties...No be socks and wristbands dey to use chop for Nigeria

Chop money my fellas grin
you are there bro
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION

If we are customizing the ID CARD for schools, how do we go about the pictures of each student with each personal information to the manufacturer without error? Please let us talk about this issue cause it will be somehow difficult next month, when the contract has been awarded. How do we give the manufacturer all the students info with their pictures attached to it without mistake? PLEASE LET TALK ABOUT IT
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by alakara(m): 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
Luczy
You can do it in so many ways.
Firstly,you send individual attached picture to the manufacturer with the required info as the pixs name.
Or you number the pixs send all to the manufacturer and send the students information with the corresponding number.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by larryozomah(m): 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2014
I kinda need a template for that socks proposal, appreciate the help guys
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by AdesinaOlajide(m): 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
Hello Fellow Importers!Hope biz is booming. Pls how much does customised face cap and key-holder cost here in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by roqrules04(m): 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
AdesinaOlajide:
Hello Fellow Importers!Hope biz is booming. Pls how much does customised face cap and key-holder cost here in Nigeria?

I think for the customised Key-holders, you can still sell #220 each sha.. just received some samples of keyholders frm a supplier.. dey are kinda cool
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by AdesinaOlajide(m): 9:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
Didn't know it's that costly sef....is it picture sample? Thanks for the response @roqrules04
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by roqrules04(m): 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2014
AdesinaOlajide:
Didn't know it's that costly sef....is it picture sample? Thanks for the response @roqrules04

Not picture sample, she sent it down here
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by AdesinaOlajide(m): 10:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
Ok bro...thanks
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by J0nyb0y(m): 8:11am On Dec 12, 2014
please guys someone shld anster this for me...
1. How do i tackle organisations that keep saying their items are branded from their head office like bank branches
2. After writing the proposal would i hand it over to the MD himself or just drop it?
3. What do you say to organisations that ask if your business name is registered and ask to see your CAC certificate. Please urgent
cc Ymodulus, Winston91, shinaf, yemi2plus, ewizard, dav8id, tuticious, mayorall, and gurus in the house
guys help needed
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by mayorall(m): 9:27am On Dec 12, 2014
J0nyb0y:
1. How do i tackle organisations that keep saying their items are branded from their head office like bank branches
2. After writing the proposal would i hand it over to the MD himself or just drop it?
3. What do you say to organisations that ask if your business name is registered and ask to see your CAC certificate. Please urgent
cc Ymodulus, Winston91, shinaf, yemi2plus, ewizard, dav8id, tuticious, mayorall, and gurus in the house

1. That's how they get their own branded products.

2. To the MD secretary (protocol)

3. They don't want to fall into wrong hands. Well organized proposal should be submitted with CAC certificates and past works credentials. The best company get the job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by J0nyb0y(m): 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
mayorall:

1. That's how they get their own branded products.

2. To the MD secretary (protocol)

3. They don't want to fall into wrong hands. Well organized proposal should be submitted with CAC certificates and past works credentials. The best company get the job.

thanks mayorall but for no 3 ans, newbies like us that are just starting out what do we do about it?
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Debeloved87(m): 4:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
Hello.... Please i need someone to give me a link to where i can purchase a solid powerful video camera on aliexpress or dhgate or anywhere... Camera for shooting movies or video music etc. Pls quote my post for your response. Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by kennyman20(m): 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
Debeloved87:
Hello.... Please i need someone to give me a link to where i can purchase a solid powerful video camera on aliexpress or dhgate or anywhere... Camera for shooting movies or video music etc. Pls quote my post for your response. Thanks.

no.. Go on ebay.. Whatsapp me on 08108009824 or email.. Kehindeadebayo4@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by J0nyb0y(m): 9:27am On Dec 13, 2014
J0nyb0y:
guys help needed
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Ymodulus: 9:32am On Dec 13, 2014
Winston91:
Please, we can diversify...Importation of these items are cheap...doing them here in Nigeria goes for 300-400 Naira per Bag#

you can do them for 200 Naira...N100, 000 profit for 1000 pcs

Wow am happy. I just read this thread from page 0. And I was like did I write this? Lol.

I saw your post you are thinking well my bro. Now let me polish some of your ideas.

You see this bag, you can do beautiful ones called Paper Kraft bag. Either for marriage or shops. And in all get money. I do paper craft bags for wedding a lot. I even have one arriving next week for a wedding last Saturday. You will male big money with weddings or stores. Also think of creating your own brand and package content.

Expect to see this in full action from me January.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Ymodulus: 9:46am On Dec 13, 2014
Winston91:
i was banned but Thank God am back grin

learnt my lessons

hahah

good evening yaol

Plastic id cards, metal and plasttic(pvc) business cards can rake you Hundreds of thousands

Target: Schools, departments Unions, associations, etc

They go for as low as 30 -50 Naira in China from 200pcs to 1000pcs. Here in Nigeria they go for 300 - 500. in my location, to produce Id cards na N500 oooo

so, you can fix your price at 250 for mass production of 200pcs as Moq

Here, you can make up N150 on one card....150 x 200 = N30, 000

The more you produce, the more u make your doh

Use Third party yo make it cheap

Winston

While your ID card is a good idea, why don't you think of adding a bit of uniqueness to it. Have you thought of adding Chips to your Card??

Now most office I visit this days have their doors use chip.
* You can clone what you have at JamB headquarters office. Where by you don't need to sign a register to show you have arrived to work. You either thumb print or slash your idcard. Now student of that institution will have to slash their I'd card at a machine this machine will then record them as present for the day.

The above Model is used BT foreign schools especially in South Africa. In Nigeria some office like AeroSpace agency Lugbe after the stadium Abuja, Presidency , Secret Service , they use this card system and the worst of all is that. That of Presidency ia been done by a Chinese firm. Based on contract terms.

But its easy you can get them to this for you in China and send everything down here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by kentochi(m): 10:58am On Dec 13, 2014
Ymodulus:

While your ID card is a good idea, why don't you think of adding a bit of uniqueness to it. Have you thought of adding Chips to your Card??

Now most office I visit this days have their doors use chip.
* You can clone what you have at JamB headquarters office. Where by you don't need to sign a register to show you have arrived to work. You either thumb print or slash your idcard. Now student of that institution will have to slash their I'd card at a machine this machine will then record them as present for the day.

The above Model is used BT foreign schools especially in South Africa. In Nigeria some office like AeroSpace agency Lugbe after the stadium Abuja, Presidency , Secret Service , they use this card system and the worst of all is that. That of Presidency ia been done by a Chinese firm. Based on contract terms.

But its easy you can get them to this for you in China and send everything down here.

Boss your idea is endless.

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by larryozomah(m): 2:24pm On Dec 13, 2014
How much is the cost of these paper kraft bags?

Ymodulus:

Wow am happy. I just read this thread from page 0. And I was like did I write this? Lol.

I saw your post you are thinking well my bro. Now let me polish some of your ideas.

You see this bag, you can do beautiful ones called Paper Kraft bag. Either for marriage or shops. And in all get money. I do paper craft bags for wedding a lot. I even have one arriving next week for a wedding last Saturday. You will male big money with weddings or stores. Also think of creating your own brand and package content.

Expect to see this in full action from me January.
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Winston91(m): 7:14am On Dec 14, 2014
ymodulus my man, i see you

thanks for the kind words...you showed me how to think well...now am a smileythinker

yeah, i also thought of the chips...i have been visiting schools, offices and organisations with my proposalsfor the Rfid system(Card with chips) e.g contactless cards

the kraft bags are really lucrative bro

Happy sunday Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Winston91(m): 9:59am On Dec 15, 2014
Mehn!!! The exchange rate today na die o

just paid my manufacturer for 200pcs wristbands and the exchange rate was$192.502 shocked

Them finish me dry...i still dey own my manufacturer $5.4 usd.... lols

Please folks while charging clients...charge at 200Naira per dollar o...e red kiss grin

Have a nice day brothers

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by snupzilla: 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
Configure ur sim to a US/Europe Number to Make/Receive Calls and SMS.
Get the set up at http://usacallsms.com or call +13475654938, 08124042953
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by AdesinaOlajide(m): 5:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
Winston91:

just paid my manufacturer for 200pcs wristbands and the exchange rate was$192.502 shocked

Please folks while charging clients...charge at 200Naira per dollar o...e red kiss grin

Have a nice day brothers

Lol...that exchange rate isn't smiling at alls oo..just too high.
Guys in the house, please has anyone ever imported metallic jugs? If yes, how did you do the custom clearing? I was just told 200 pieces of metallic jugs weighs an estimated 100kg.
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Ohana(m): 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
Has anyone made payment using diamond visa card. If yes, how did you activate your card or do you have problem making payment on alibaba. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Ohana(m): 6:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
Reply is needed ooo embarassed
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by AdesinaOlajide(m): 6:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
[quote author=Ohana post=28908640]Reply is needed ooo embarassed[/quote

Don't have an idea bro but you can try google search, you might ger something from it.
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by olaide721(m): 8:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
Winston91:

Have a nice day brothers
Which bank sir
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 17, 2014
Chaaaiiii

See wetin I dey miss since!
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by holyemmyjoe(m): 9:49am On Dec 17, 2014
Ymodulus:
I will like to say a big thank you to every one who at one point or other on this thead , have commended me, or giving me support or shown enormous appreciation.

To those who I have not replied, to those who am yet to repliy, to those who have followed the thread from start till end, those who have chipped in one or two contributions, to the viewers etc.

Also to those who have more to add or can mentor others please do so, do not be scared of teaching or sharing what you know. Nigeria is a country ofover 170Million, enough for us all.

Let me leave you with the following saying

[size=15pt]“Don’t worry about people stealing your design work. Worry about the day they stop.”[/size] —Jeffrey Zeldman,

[size=15pt]Good artists copy, great artists steal.[/size]- Pablo Picasso

Thanks

Ymodulus

Ymodulus No vex say I dey ask u dis question ohhhhh!
I have just been offer a contract about this socks stuff but I cant just find the one that looks like thos picture you uploaded here.

i will be very greatful if u can help me with the link of the seller u bought those sock from so that I can talk to them so this contract matter.

I will be grateful if u give me request a favourable reply.

Thanks in advance bro.
Re: Do It Yourself - Contract Version by AdesinaOlajide(m): 10:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
morzook:
my trade manager has been unable to log in for the past week... anyone with the same problem?
Nah, mine has been logging in but logs out often.Think that is a bug in the application. I think you should check the proxy number to ensure it hasn't been tampered with.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced / Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics / Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.